네!!

Love VS Hate

'Maknae.. It's me.. Open the door, pleaseeee....' 

'Seobaby... please open the door.. Please forgive us...'  

I rolled over, glancing over at the time. It was already 2 in the afternoon. I had slept through the whole morning. Groaning, I made my way to the door, unlocking in before walking back slowly to the bed. Pulling the covers over my head, I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

'Maknae?' 

'Seobaby?' 

'I opened the door only because the two of you are making so much noise... Say what you need and leave...' I muttered. I could feel the their weight on the bed at the foot of the bed. 

'You left without listening to us...We know that you wouldnt hit another person without any reason...' Hyo unnie said.

'But.. but you didnt say anything...' I replied. Truth to be told, I wasnt angry or upset with either of them. I was more disappointed in myself for falling into one of Lydia Kim tricks. 

'We couldnt.. because you stormed away after listening to that Kim Jongin.. We couldnt even say anything... We came over yesterday, but no one was home and you didnt answer your phone... and this morning you didnt turn up for school...' From her voice, I could sense that Yoona unnie was telling the truth.

'Please forgive us, maknae.... Anyway.. this morning... Jimin.. that side kick of Lydia Kim... confessed to the whole school of what happened.. over the school AV sound system... We saw Kim Jongin's reaction thou....'

Hearing that, I got curious and sat straight up immediately, scaring Yoona unnie so hard, that she fell off the bed.

'Yah, Seobaby!! What was that for!!' Yoona unnie winced, rubbing her aching bum.

'It wasnt even that scary, Yoona ah...' Hyo unnie said, in between giggles, avoiding Yoona's cushion attacks.

'What happened? Why did Jimin do that?' I rolled my eyes at their childish antics.

'The whole school was buzzing with rumours... saying that you were expelled because you hit Lydia... The incident escalated really fast... I dont really know what made Jimin change her mind... But I heard that she was disappointed in Lydia for insulting your late mother, I heard her father pass away when she was a little baby... Maybe it was too close to heart? I dont know... ' Hyo unnie said, her face deep in thought.

'Oh I didnt know that... then what happened to that witch?' 

'She was called up to the principal's office... So does this mean you forgive us?' Yoona unnie asks, trying to win me over with her aegyo.

'You didnt tell me about that Kim Jongin....' 

'He was shocked, but he regain his pokerface back... He must be feeling all guilty... Why, you interested in him?' Hyo unnie teased.

'No.. Unnie-deul... Yesterday... was the worst day of my life... At first, I thought that you guys didnt believe me... and he said he was disappointed.. at that point, I was so angry at him, at both of you...  Like who he think he was to be disappointed in me and that you guys didnt support me or anything.. I know my temper is terrible, but I would never hit anyone... and I was so upset... but now thinking back... maybe I was at fault for not controlling my anger....  I wasnt angry at any of you... I was more disappointed at myself for letting Lydia Kim get to me... and maybe alittle bit disappointed because you girls didnt say anything... but I know that if any of you spoke,it will just make things worse... and I love you girls too much to be angry or disappointed for more than a day...' 

'Aigooo.... I love you too maknae-ah....' Hyo unnie said as she leaned forward, giving me a hug.

'Me too!!' Yoona unnie said, joining in the group hug.

'I love you and all, Seobaby... but you stink... Faster shower, I'm hungry for sushi now....' Yoona unnie joked as she pretended to gag.

.........................

'Unnie-deul... I'm ready... lets go!!'

'You think ya real cooool... You think ya real coooooool...' My phone starts to buzz as I about to leave the house, it was an unknown number.

'Unnie! Give me a min.. Let me answer this call first...' 

'Faster maknae-yah, we'll be in the car!' Hyo unnie called out as she walk to her cute red car. 

I nodded my head, as I pressed the answer button.

'Yoboseoyo??' 

'Seobaby-ssi?' 

At the sound of the voice, I could feel my heart beat faster. I swallowed my saliva, trying to calm myself down.

'What is it that you want? You want to add salt to the wound issit?' 

'There's something I need to tell you... Can I meet you for a short while?'

'I'm busy today...' I rolled my eyes at my lame excuse, waiting for his reply.

'I'll meet you in 10 mins at the park near your place...'

'10mins! wait... you know where I stay?' 

'See you later...' 

'WHAT!! He hang up on me!! That handsome... That.. That... handsome loser!!' I groaned as I walked over to Hyo unnie's car.

'Took you long enough, Seobaby... I'm super hungryyyyy... Let's goooo!!' Yoona unnie shrieked.

'Unnie-deul.. You girls go ahead first.. I'll catch up later... I need to meet someone for a short while..' 

'You sure? Okay.. we go first before someone here dies of starvation...' Hyo unnie said as she starts the engine. I grumbled to myself as I made my way to the park. 

...............................

'You came...' 

I looked up, to find Kim Jongin, standing infront of me, looking all so handsome. 

'OHMYGOD! SEO JOOHYUN!! LOOK AWAY!! YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE UPSET AT HIM AND NOT BE DROOLING OVER HIS HOTNESS!!'  I mentally chided myself, shaking my head slightly.

'Duh... what is it that you wanted to tell me?' I rolled my eyes as I fold my arms, looking away from him. 

'Seobaby-ssi... I'm sorry... I should have listen to your explanation..'  He said as he took a seat beside me. 

'Apology accepted... Are you done?' I replied, standing up. 

'Good job, Joohyunnie!! That sass.. You go girl!!' I mentally cheer as I stood up, looking at him.

'Sit down.. I'm not done yet...' He rolled his eyes, tugging my arm.

'Faster... spill...' 

'I apologize.. but that doesnt mean I agree with you resorting to violence... And I seriously hoped that you could change that habit of yours... A beautiful young lady with a bad temper is an ugly one.. That's it.. I'll see you in school.. Have a great weekend...' He walked away, leaving me, open jawed at the park alone.

'Did he just complimented me? He called me beautiful? OH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, KIM JONGIN!!!!!'  I could feel my cheeks warming up, as I kept replying his sentence, still seating at the same place, staring into space.

'SHOOOT!! UNNIE-DEUL!!' I groaned as knowing that Hyo unnie would bite my head for being late.

................................

Author's note..

Hey Hey Hey....

Finally an update huh??

sorry for the late update.. was super busy with assignments & exams and all... 

And finally I'm on break!!! SO i'll be taking my time updating this fic and the rest... 

hahaha.. I'm such a bad author...

anywayssss...

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter..

Please read and leave you feedback... 

XOXO