두!!

Love VS Hate

'I don't think its a good idea, Minsuk-ssi... I mean.. look at me.. and look at you... We don't really match that well... Well, if you would just excuse me...' The look on his face was almost enough to make me bend and apologize, but knowing guys and their intention, I braced myself, ignoring the stares and whispers from everyone in the hallway.

'Yah Maknae-ah... Thats the third guy today... Whats wrong with Minsuk-ssi... He's handsome, comes from a well to do family.. I thought the two of you would be a great couple...' Hyo unnie said, wrapping her hands around my shoulders as we walk towards the studio.

'Hyo-ah.. Dont even bother knocking some sense to this stubborn, mean girl... She knows that Karma's a , right Seobaby?' Yoona unnie sang as she wagged her index finger at me.

'Unnie.. Yes I know... Minsuk-ssi should also know that Karma's a ... Who does he think he is... Pfft.. Hyo unnie, looks and wealth isnt the answer to anything... I rather have someone who can move me, with just a look or even a dance.. I would love that!! But sadly, the guys in our school just want one thing only, a trophy girlfriend to hang on his hand, to look pretty...' I rolled my eyes as I winked and gave a slight wave to the group of basketball players who just came out from the male changing room. I smiled slightly, hearing the loud whistles and cat calls from the group of boys.

'Why do you even bother to do that, when you will just reject them one by one when they come and confess to you? I just dont understand you, maknae-ah...' Hyo unnie said as she shakes her head.

'I'm special, unnie.. you can never understand me.. Oh.. Whats this? I thought we booked the room?' I asks, hearing that jazzy music coming from the studio room. 

'Are you sure? I remember the other time, you said you booked but actually you didnt...' Yoona unnie said, leaning beside the door, her eyes glued on her phone.

'I did told Yuri unnie that I need to use the room this whole week to practice for my recital... Now.. do I have be the bad guy again?' I ask, crossing my arms, leaning against the wall.

'Hold your horses, soldiers... I'll call Yuri to check with her... You better dont go in and scold whoever is inside...' Hyo unnie warned, walking away from the music to call Yuri unnie, the student leader incharge of the dance room.

 'Unnie.. your so addicted to your phone... ' I muttered, rolling my eyes at Yoona unnie. She grinned cheekily, before sticking her tongue out. 

The intro of Swan's Lake pull me out of my thoughts. Whoever os inside is dancing to my favourite piece! 

'Unnie.. its Swan's Lake.. I need to check this girl out... dont worry I wont bite her head off..' I assured Yoona unnie, before pushing the door gently. 

What greeted me, make me lost for words. It was a guy. The technique was on point, the emotions was raw. I stood by the door, witnessing this incredible danseur, leaping and landing gently, dancing as if his whole life depended on it.  

I was entranced by the emotions displayed. Afterall it took me ages to master the technique, and yet I was still criticize for the lack of emotions shown. 

'YAH MAKNAE!' Hyo unnie loud voice interrupted the peaceful ambience. I groaned inwardly, watching how the danseur had stopped dancing, his hands on his knees. 

'I thought I told you to wait outside.. what are you doing! Sorry for interrupting your dance practice... I'm sorry if she had interrupted you in any way...' Hyo unnie said, apologizing to the danseur.

'Unnie.. I didnt do anything! I was just standing here!' I groaned, unable to look at the danseur.

'Its okay, Hyoyeon ssi... Its not everyday I get to perform for the mighty Seobaby-ssi.. ' 

I widen my eyes, hearing that voice that I grown to hate so much. He was that damn hot, drop dead gorgeous danseur frolicking in that oh so tight black leggings. I swallowed my saliva thickly, cursing myself inwardly, before turning, making eye contact with the dark skin guy infront of me. 

'Well, I must say, I was impressed by your Fouetté...Not... every day I.. I would be able to witness a perfect Fouetté ...' I said, crossing my arms, willing my eyes to not trail down his perfect abs, and his oh so broad shoulders.

'Ahhh... I believe that this is the first time ever, that Seobaby-ssi compliment someone... Am I right Hyoyeon-ssi?' His eyes, crinkled with amusement, his mouth in a smirk. 

'Errr... ya....' Hyo unnie answered, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, looking at me. I could feel the heat spreading to my cheeks as I pretend to look away.

'Well.. if thats the case... I'm honored... And thank you for the compliment... You may use the room, now...' He grabbed his items at the side, before heading towards the exit. My eyes unconsciously following his lean body.

'Oh.. and Seobaby-ssi... Thank you for the other compliment...' 

'What?' 

'Oh.. I know I have a good body... even thou you didnt mention it, I could feel your eyes following my body... So thank you...' He chuckle as he stepped out of the room. 

'Arghhhh!! How annoying can he be!!!' I shouted, throwing my towel on the floor.

'Well.. its true, you know... I saw your eyes were glued to him....' Hyo unnie teased as she started warming up. 

'Was that Kim Jongin? The Kim Jongin in black leggings?!' 

I rolled my eyes at Yoona unnie, knowing that no doubt that she has the hots for him. Who wouldnt, smart, perfect manners, perfect looks, y dark skin, broad shoulder and delicious abs... Everything I wanted in a boyfriend....

'NO!!! He's an annoying prick!!' 

'Errr.. Seobaby? Who's the annoying prick??'

'Uri maknae, is blushing, Yoona-yah!! This is the first time in a very long time!! Faster snap a picture!!' Hyo unnie teased, as the two dorks started giggling furiously.

I shook my head, watching my own reflection. Why am I reacting this way? Why is my heart pumping this fast? 

But one thing I want to know is... Why must it be Freaking Kim Jongin!!!

........................................

 

author's note

hey hey hey...

2nd chappie up!!

Please leave your comments,feedbacks behind...

If you like it, you should subscribe!!

xoxoxo