열셋!!

Love VS Hate

'Noona, will you be fine on your own? I'll just go in to get you something to drink...' I asked, watching her sitting on the bench, still in a dazed. I reached out, touching her shoulder causing her to jump slightly.

'Oh Jungkook-ah...' Her voice small, her eyes full of emotion. I sigh gently as I squatted infront of her, squeezing her hands. 'Noona.. I said.. I'll go inside to get you something to drink.. Will you be alright on your own?' I repeated, looking straight into her eyes. 

'Thank you... Jungkook-ah...' 

Nodding my head, I jogged back into the school, rushing towards the vending machine. I clenched my jaw tightly as I caught sight of the stoic looking guy who was standing near his locker. Grabbing the bottled drink, I stride over to him causing him to look at me with that expressionless eyes.

'Sunbae... I believe I need to talk to you for a while...' I asked, trying my best to still sound polite.

'Jungkook-shi... I dont think there's a reason for me to speak to you right now...' His voice, snarky. 

'And here I thought I should at least do Joohyun noona a favour by letting you speak to her... Sadly, I thought wrong... See you sunbae..' I nodded my head as I walked away.

'Jungkook-shi... Wait up...' He called out, grabbing my shoulder. 

'What?' I hissed out, annoyed at the older guy standing infront of me.

'Where is she now?' His face, apologetic. I stood there for a moment, trying to read his face and contemplate on whether I was doing the right thing. 

'She's at the school garden.. Please dont make me regret this decision...' I mumbled, pushing the bottled drink into his hands as I walked away, hoping that she would feel better after talking to him.

........................................

'SEO JOOHYUN!! I LOVE YOU!!'

'SEO JOOHYUN!! I LOVE YOU!!'

'SEO JOOHYUN!! I LOVE YOU!!'

'SEO JOOHYUN!! I LOVE YOU!!'

'SEO JOOHYUN!! I LOVE YOU!!'

The five words kept repeating in my mind as I tried to ignore the pain shooting up my leg. WIncing slightly, I stretched out my left leg as I tried to find a suitable position. 

'Come.. let me help you...'

'Go away...' I muttered, brushing his hands away. I felt disgusted, now that I see him so close, his face void of any emotions. I feel the anger coursed through my body wondering how he could still be behaving like this.

'Here... Take this..' He mumbled. Ignoring the bottled drink, I looked away, not wanting to take anything from him. I could hear him sighing in exasperation as he took a seat beside me.

'It's not from me... Jungkook-shi told me to hand this over to you.. At least, take this so he wont feel upset...' 

Hearing this, I felt betrayed that Jungkook was the one who send him here.  Grabbing the bottle, I switfly open the cap and took a sip. The cold water somehow managed to calm me down. 

'Why?' I took a deep breath as I leaned back, my hands gripping the bottle tightly.

'Why what? There's so many things that I need to explain to you... But this is not the right time nor the right place for us to discuss everything... Can I send you home today? I'll promise that we'll talk later...' 

'No.. You dont get to choose...' To say that I was pissed right now was an understatement, After everything, he still has the cheek to work things under his conditions.

'No.. It's not because its for my own good... As you can see, this is not exactly the right place for me to tell you my life story... look at your 3 o clock...' He muttered, pinching his nose bridge. Taking the hint, I turned towards my right, my face crunching in disgust as I recognized the distinguished hair color of one Bang Minah.

'Fine...' I mumbled, grabbing my stuffs as I tried to stand up, regaining my balance.

'Please.. at least let me help you.. Till I find one of your friends...' 

Not wanting to waste my energy in arguing with him, I grunted in response as I let him guide me back into the school. Now, I'm just left with 4 hours to get by before I get to know the whole truth.

.........................................................

'Alright.. Spill...' I ordered as soon as he climb into the driver seat. 

'I will... I prefer to concentrate when I'm driving... If you could just wait a little while...' His voice laced with his usual snarkiness. Rolling my eyes, I pushed the car seat to the back, stretching my injured leg trying to get to a more comfortable position.

'Are you comfortable? In pain?' 

'I thought someone said he prefer to concentrate while driving?' I replied sarcastically. He sighed dramatically as he drive out of the school.

'You're not making this easy for me, you know...' 

'I'm not planning to... Now just shut up and drive...' I replied, closing my eyes, preparing myself for whatever truth he would be telling me later.

'Joohyun... wake up...' 

Cursing myself inwardly for taking a short nap, I sat up quickly, taking a look at my surroundings. 'You couldnt find a better place to talk? Hangang river? Seriously?' 

'Well... at least here no one can hear us... And I got us Kimbab and some drinks... in case you got hungry...' He said, gesturing to the black plastic bag at the back seat.

'I appreciate... But I would rather know the truth now... and I'm warning you... This or whatever this is... Is not forgiveness... Because whatever truth or the reason it is... I dont think it would be enough to justify all the humiliation, hurt and games you put me through.... So lets just get this done and over with....' I said, looking at him straight in the eye. I swore I could see a tinge of sadness flash across his face but he soon masked it with that idiotic pokerface.

'I understand.. I know that this wont explain why I did what I did... But I hope that at least, you could understand where I'm coming from...' Nodding my head, I waited for him to continue.

'You know... It was never my plan to.... To have feelings for you... I tried so hard.. but you keep coming back.. confessing and acting the way you are... It was suppose to be easy... but you made it difficullt...' He chuckled thickly.

.......................................

A/N:

Please dont hate me!! 

I know I was away for superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr long...

I'm trying to update my other fics slowly... Super bad writer's block with all the exams and assignments that I had.. 

it was terrible.... 

But... now I'm back!!! 

hahaha...

And sooooo.. i thought i should teased u guys alil bit further with a cliffhanger... hahaha...

okay you guys can hate me tiny weeny bit....

Anyway.. I realise that all of the fics that I wrote so far are full of angst and sadness...

Mebe after I'm done with all my hanging fics, I would want to start on a happy one? 

But I have no idea... (Mebe I'm just filled with lots of angst? hahaha)

so if any of wonderful readers out there... have any idea that you wanted to share with me, please feel free to let me noe!! 

haha..

okok..

Dont forget to subscribe/ upvote/ comment!!

XOXO