열한!!

Love VS Hate

'Because I'm not the kind of person to start a relationship with someone else's girlfriend...'

'..start a relationship...'

'..someone else's girlfriend..'

I could feel my brain freeze with his one sentence. Its confusing and frustrating that I couldnt even read his expression when he said that. 

'Can you please say something? Why are you so silent now?' He asks, his face blank, but his eyes filled with different emotions, emotions that I've never seen on him before.

'Why? Why now?' I could hear my voice tremble.Different thoughts fill my mind as I tried to push down unwanted memories, unwanted humilitation. 

'I have no answer for that now...' He replied, breaking his eye contact with me. I could feel the anger rising in me, and there's was nothing else I feel more towards him but hatred now.

'Is it because you feel threatened? Is it because of Jeon Jungkook? Is it because you feel that I no longer like you? Is it? Thats why you're acting this way? Like a jerk? Tell me I'm right!! Why are you keeping quiet now!! GOD DAMN IT, KIM JONGIN!!' I shouted, punching the dashboard. The pain wasnt enough to mask the heartache, humiliation and even tears that I've cried for him.

'Seo Joohyun, listen to me..' He started, grabbing both of my wrists.

'No.. you listen to me... You dont get to decide when to humiliate me and when you want to be kind to me... I'm sick and tired of your hot and cold treatments... I'm not a puppet for you to play around and to make fun of behind my back... And I cant believe that I thought you were the one for me.. I can't believe that I even thought that I love you... You just showed how a jerk you are... I hate you, Kim Jongin..' I whispered, trying my best to not cry infront of him. I refused to show him that he broke me badly.

'I'm sorry.. It's just that... I have my own reasons..' His face rejected, his voice thick with emotions.

'Well.. you can keep your reasons to yourself cause I'm totally done with you...' I tried my best to get out of the car as fast as possible, knowing that I would cry any time soon. Grabbing hold of the crutches tightly in my arms, I slammed the car door behind me. 

' Seo Joohyun.. Listen to me..' He called out, pulling my hand causing me to fall onto his chest. 

'Let me go..' I whispered, pushing him away as I tried to find my balance.

'I believe my daughter told you to let her off, young man...' 

I couldnt believe that a day would come when I feel relieved to hear Appa's voice. I felt his grip around my arm loosen, letting me go.

'I'm sorry, Sir that we have to meet like this.. I'm Kim Jongin.. And I'll visit you again.. another day... Goodnight Sir, Seo Joohyun.. and I'm sorry again...' He bowed as he walked back to his car. 

'Are you okay?' Appa asked.

'I've seen better days, Appa... Thank you for your help... I'm going in now...' I thanked him as I hobbled back into the house, leaving him outside.

.........................................

'You have no idea how worried and angry Kim Jongin looked when he carried you out from the haunted house...' Yoona unnie said as she pretended to shiver from fear.

'He was literally killing us on the spot with his stare.. it didnt help that you injured yourself, looked pale like hell and was hyperventilating... I totally forgot about your vision, maknae-ah.. I'm so sorry.. ' Hyo unnie said as she caress my hair.

'Its alright, unnie-deul...Can we please talk about something else.. It seems like we are boring one Jeon Jungkook..' I divert their attention to the dazed looking Kookie, not wanting to hear another word about how heroic Kim Jongin was.

'Why are you even here?' Yoona unnie asked, throwing the cushion she was hugging at Kookie's head. 

'Seo noona said it was okay for me to tag along..' Kookie scowled as he rubbed his head gently. 

'Unnie.. I invited him along... Be nice...' I said, winking at the younger boy. His face turned bright red as he pretended to turn away, spluttering away. 

'Aigoo.. Maknae... What did you do to our dear Kookie here... Has he fallen into the dark unknown realms of crushing on the mighty Seo Joohyun?' Hyo unnie said, in a theatrical voice, pretending that she was the voiceover in some movie causing Yoona unnie to laugh harder and Kookie blush even harder.

'Unnie.. Dont be so mean to him... Kookie.. Do you think you can do me a favour?' I asked, hoping that Kookie would take bait. Ignoring the squeals and giggles from the other 2, I maintained my eye contact on the still blushing boy, hoping that he's able to understand that I was helping him to escape from the situation.

'Erm.. Yes.. Yes noona?' He ask, avoiding eye contact.

'Do you mind going to the mart nearby and getting me some ice cream or yogurt? I feel like having something cold and sweet...' I said, trying my best to look weak. 

'Sure noona! I'll be back soon!!' He replied, throwing me a grateful smile before running to the door. I could hear the not so subtle whispers coming from the two nosy unnie.

'Unnie-deul.. Dont let your imagination wander... I needed time to speak to both of you thats why I send him away...' I explained, earning curious looks from them.

'What is it?' 

'Is this about yesterday?'

'What did Kim Jongin do to you again?!'

'I swear that mofo will get it from me when I laid hands on him!!' Hyo unnie said, her voice full of anger as she squeezed the cushion on her lap.

'Unnie.. before you go around killing someone, hear me out 1st... He confessed...' My voice came out shaky, not the way I wanted it to be. 

'Did you agree?' Yoona unnie ask, leaning forward.

'I didnt..' I replied,  feeling the hot tears trailing down my cheeks. I could feel movement beside me as the 2 unnies rushed and sandwich me in a hug and wiping the tears away.

'It.. seems.. that he.. confess because he thought... he thought I was with Kookie... He only felt that way.. because he thought I was no longer interested in him..' I whispered, feeling the rush of pain coursing thru my entire body.

'What?!' 

'What an idiot...' Yoona unnie muttered.

'I feel like he's confessing just for the sake of confessing... He had successfully made me hate him now...' I said, leaning my head on Hyo unnie's shoulder.

'I'm glad you didnt accept him, Maknae-ah...' Hyo unnie patted me on my head.

'If you hate him... then why are you tearing now? I see through you, Seobaby-ah.... Its not that you hate him... You still like him... but you're just disappointed, am I right? Dont think about him anymore... Take it easy...' 

'Frankly speaking... I dont know what I'm feeling right now.. A part of me feels disappointed that he felt that he needed to confess because of another person... a small part of me feels happy that finally I know how he feels... But after all the humiliation he put me through.. I dont even know whether it is worth it or not... ' 

'What ever happens or whatever your decisions is.. Always know that we will always be here with you... Okay?' Hyo unnie said, pulling me into a hug.

'Yes Seobaby... Dont ever forget that... GROUP HUG!!' Yoona unnie scream as she engulf the both of us in a bear hug.

'Erm... Am I interrupting anything?' 

We pull out of the hug, to find a red-faced panting Jungkook with a bag full of ice cream.

'You know.. He's quite a good catch..' Hyo unnie whispered, nudging me painfully as Yoona unnie bounced to her cousin, ransacking the bag of ice cream.

'Kookie? Can he help me forget Kim Jongin? Do I even want to forget him??' 

 

..................................................................

Author's Note:

Hey Hey Hey...

SOrry for the late reply...

It's been a busy week...

Sighs...

Anyway..

I hope you guys like this chapter...

Please read, subscribe, upvote and leave a comment!!

I would really appreciate it..

Now off to update my other fics... LOL

XOXO