Gomawo➡️V (BTS)

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You heard your alarm rang.You opened up your eyes as the sun shine brightly blinding your eyes.

You rubbed your eyes gently as you stood up and took you towel and went to the bathroom.

After bathing,you wore your school uniform.You tied your hair into a neat ponytail and put on your nerdy glasses.

After that,you went downstairs for breakfast.You saw your parents at the table eating the meal deliciously.

"This smells nice." You said,walking towards the table.

You have always love your mom's homemade meal.They were always delicious.You can't live without your mom's cook.

"Good morning." Your mom said as you settle your on the seat beside your mom.

"Good morning." You replied back.You took the plate and you scooped some fried rice into your plate.

"Do you want me to send you to school or you're going to use your bike?" Your dad asked as he took a gulp of his orange juice.

"I'll just use my bike.It's not that far though." You responded."Okay,suit yourself." He said before stooding up.

"Goodbye honey." Your mom said to your dad as he walks to his car and left.

"I think I should be going to mom.Bye,love you." You said giving a peck on your mom's cheeks before leaving."Okay.Take care." She said back.

You slip your school shoes which is a white coloured canvas converse.You love to wear converse shoes.They are just comfortable to wear.

You got on your bike and cycled to school while humming BTS' Dope.

When you reached school,you park your bike at the bike parking lot.You locked your bike and walk to class.

You walk into the school quietly.You don't want to get attention from the other pupils.When you do,the kingka of the school always takes his chance to bully you infront of other people.

You hated that you have a crush on him.The kingka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter