Our Story:- Luhan

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by FiqahLuhan

Thank u for requesting!

I know Luhan is not a Kpop star anymore but someone requested so yea,I have to do it.

 

You heard someone crying upstairs in your house.You walked up the staircase and went to your daughter's room.

You twisted the door knob and pushed the door slowly,revealing your daughter who is crying on her bed.

You walked closer to her bed and sat next to her.

"Ruby,why are you crying? Did something happened?" You asked,full of worries.Your daughter kept crying,you her head to make her feel better.

Your daughter is 20 years old.She have flawless skin,dark black-straight long-hair and a beautiful pair of eyes.Her body porpotions is also good.She is smart and got flying colours on test which makes you love her.

"My boyfriend cheated on me,mom." Your daughter stated,before burrying her face in her pillow.

"What? Your boyfriend cheated on you? It's a good thing though." You stated.

"What is so good about having cheated by a person I loved?" Your daughter sobbed,removing the pillow and glancing at you.

"If he cheated on you,that means he's not loyal to you.If you get married with someone like that,would your marriage last? Everything happened has it wisdom so don't be sad.It happened to me too when I was your age." You stated, her hair.

"Really? How did it happened? Tell me." Your daughter said,eager to know your story while wiping her tears.

"Well..."

You were sitting at the cafeteria while texting your boyfriend,Bryan asking that he can accompany you to your friend's party tonight.

But too bad he can't.You were a little bot bumped."Well then,I think I have to go alone then." You sigh.

"Yow!" A voice said as an arm hit your right arm.You turned to your right to see Luhan joining you for lunch.

Luhan is your bestfriend since sixth grade.He's cool and cute.He cared about you a lot.You treated him just like an older brother.

"What?" You said before pressing the close button of your phone."Are you going to the party tonight?" He asked you,taking a sip of his apple juice.

"I am but I'm going alone." You stated."Where's Bryan? Why isn't he going with you?" He asked.

"Me too.I guess we're are the only one who doesn't have a partner.Both of us have bad luck." Luhan said.

"That's what makes us bestfriend right?" You said making the both of you chuckle.

When night comes,you stand infront of the big mirror in your room,touching up your outfit and accessories so that it look nice.

The theme for the party was elegant so you tried to look elegant as much as you can.

You wore a long dress,light-blue colour with some laces at the thigh to make it look elegant and your brown coloured wavy-hair.To touch it up,you wore some accessories like bracelets and a necklace with a heart charm.

Your makeup was not that fancy since you went with the 'Simple but Elegant' concept.

After getting ready,you locked all of your the doors of your house to make sure anyone can't break in.

Then,you walk to your car.After getting inside,you started the engine as your radio started playing your favourite song,I NEED U by BTS.You started to hum with the songs played on the radio until you reached the venue where you friend's party would be held at.

When you reached there,you park your car at the carpark and walk into the building.

You saw Luhan leaning against a big pillar,lonely.You walked up to him."Yah,what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the party?" You asked him,full of curiosity.

"The party hasn't started yet so yea,I stood out here staring at the couples who came." He stated.

"What are you? A stalker? Don't stare at people like that." You said.

"Yah--" He said,not finishing his sentence but he slam you against the pillar,facing you.Both of your faces are really close.The gap betwe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter