I Know➡️Jimin (BTS)

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tears streamed down your cheeks as you wipe them repeatingly.Jane and the gang bullied you again.

You knew that you were not that perfect.You have many flaws.You're not pretty like other girls in your school.

You're just a nerd.You're smart and you got flying colours on your tests but people make fun of how you look.

Nerdy glasses and a ponytail is your favourite style.Yeah it's not that pretty but you like comfortable than fancy things.

You like being yourself instead of being like other people.Why can't people just accept who you are? Why do people bully you so much?

You went to the rooftop since it is the bestest place to release your stress and let out all the pain in your chest.

You sat on the floor of the rooftop without hestating that your uniform could get dirty.

You stared at the sky,they were beautiful.You hope that you were beautiful as them.You hugged your legs and cry it all out.

You lifted your head and stared at the ground.They were full of hurt.You just really want to live a life without regrets or critics from other people.People should judge from the inside not the outside. It would be good if the world thinks like that.

"I know I'm not perfect,but please..Don't judge me.I'll work hard to improve myself." You sobbed.

"Yah,don't cry.Everybody have flaws and things they're not good at." A husky voice said.

"You just don't know that it hu--" You left your sentence cliffhanging as you turned around to see a boy wearing a round glasses.At least when he wears it he looks cute.

"I know how it feels.I've been in those situation." He said as he ruffle his red hair.He looks so cute with the combination of round glasses and red hair.The look suits him so much.

"Who are you?" You asked as you wiped you tears away gently because your eyes are hurt from crying so much.

"Oh yeah forgot to tell you my name.I'm Park Jimin,you can call me Jimin or you know...oppa" He chuckled.

"Transferee and a freshman huh?" You asked as you turned your body to face him.

"Yup.I'm sorry to bother but,if you have a problem you can talk with me.Maybe I can help you.Don't worry I won't tell anyone.I'm also a good listener." He asked,offering.

"I really need someone to talk to.Promise me don't tell anyone." You said showing your pinky finger as a sign of promise.

"Okay.I promise." He said as he interlock his pinky finger with yours.

"This days,I've been bullied so much.I can't focus really well on studies because of the stress I'm going through.I know I'm not perfect but--" You left yor sentence as you wiped the tears dripping down your cheeks.

"But can people just accept the fact that I'm like this? Why should I be bullied? Did I do wrong? Whenever I go anywhere in the school people would call me names and things that hurt me big time.Can they just stop calling me names? Even my crush calls me names.I don't have any friends,so I don't have anyone to talk to.Thanks to you I can let out all the pain in my chest." You said as tears non-stop dripping down your cheeks.

"Come here." He said as he opened his arms wide.

You refused but his right hand pushed your head gently to his chest.Your wet face was buried in his warm chest.You felt uncomfortable but somehow you felt safe.

You missed that your bestfriend always did this to you.You missed him so much,despite that his family had moved to New York because of work circumstances you had to leave him and you have never seen him since.

After a few minutes,you lifted your head to look at him."Thank you for comforting me.I feel good that I have let out all the pain instead of burying it inside and I'm also sorry for making your school uniform dirty." You said feeling good that you had let the pain that was inside your chest for a long time.

"It's okay,I don't mind by the way,may I know your name?" He asked."I'm Ruby,nice to meet you." You said as you pulled out your hand to shake hands with him.He pulled out his hand and shaked your hand.

"I don't know you but somehow I feel like you're a close person to me,but who cares? What class are you in?" You said as you tie your hair into a neat and nice ponytail.

"Pabo-yah..I'm Jiminnie,you're childbood bestfriend that's why you felt like that.Your bestfriends and your first love is infront of you.How could you forget me?" He thought to himself.

"Umm...Ajusshi,please answer my question." You said as you wave your palm infront of his face making he snap out from reality.

"Ouh...Sorry.I'm in class 3AB." He stated."Ajusshi,you're the same class with me!" You said as you're face turns brighter than usual.

"Jinjja? Yeay!" He said making happy plus cute faces.Both of you chuckled at his actions.

"One more thing,please don't call me ajusshi,I'm too young for you to call me that." He stated as he leanes his back against the rooftop wall.

"Okay,okay.Let's go to class before the bell rings." You said as you stood up and walk towards the exit door of the rooftop.

Both of you walk to class while talking about each other.You felt comfortable by his side.You started to feel that his your childhood bestfriend.

When you reached class,Jane stared at both of you oddly.

"Hey,see that? The nerd just got a friend." She said as the whole class laughed.

"Yah,why are you ignoring me? Don't you want to cry?" She asked as she walks towards us with an annoying face."Why can'tpunch her?" You thought to yourself.

"Yah! Answer me!" She said,trying to pull my hair but she was stopped by Jimin's hand.

Jimin's grip grew stronger as she struggles to release her wrist from the grip.

"Don't you dare touch her.Touch her once,I'll kill you twice." He said as he let go of Jane wrist,not wanting to hold those disgusting hands for too long.

Jane shrugged in anger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter