I'm here▶Mark(GOT7)

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat at the back of the class feeling lonely.

Other pupils are having fun chatting and playing with their friends while you're just sitting quietly at the back without a friend.

You had a friend once well not just a friend but also bestfriend,brother but he had to leave you because of family circumstances.His father got a job at New York.You were really against him leaving you but you thought it would be selfish if you just make your own desicion just because you don't want him to leave so,you let him go.

As days passed,you haven't receive any calls or text messages from him.

You had a crush on him but you didn't want to confess.You're afraid if you confess,he would hate you for life.

You really wished he was by your side until this day but reality is just to mean.

When school ended,you packed your books and put it inside your school bag.You put it on your shoulders and went home.

Today is your 18th birthday.The most special birthday ever but your birthday was never special after Mark left.

Your parents died in a car crash when you were 16 and Mark also left you that time.You lost everything in one day.

"Jang Mi-yah...I'm sorry but I gotta leave to New York.My father got a job there." Mark said as tears streamed down your puffy cheeks.

"Why do you have to leave?You're my only bestfriend.No one could replace you Mark." You sobbed,wiping your tears as it non-stop dripping down your cheeks.

"I know.You're my bestest friend ever.But I'm sorry.It's a dream for my father to work at New York.Please understand." Mark said as he pulled you into a tight hug.Tears threaten to fall.

You're wet face was now buried in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter