A nice couple▶Woohyun(INFINITE)

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walk at the hallways of your school as pupils whispered everywhere.

You rubbed your sweaty palms as you sped up your pace before the bully,Nam Wooyhun sees you and takes his chance to bully you.

Woohyun always bully you when gets a chance.You never did wrong to him but he always bully you.

You hated him for bullying you but you also have a crush on him.

He looks so gentle and kind but the real him is the opposite of gentle and kind.

You felt a hand holding your shoulders.Stopping your tracks.You turned around and you saw...Woohyun.

"Yah,where are you going?" He questioned you as he spunned your body around facing him.

"I'm going to class please let me go." You answered as you covered your face.You knew he would hit you.

You felt nothing hit your skin or body.You opened your eyes to see Woohyun staring at you.

"What are you doing?" Woohyun asked as he leans against the wall.

"Aren't you going to hit me?" You said.

He chuckled."You think I'm going to hit you?" He said."I know I always bully but not today." He stated as he walked away leaving you.

What is wrong with hin today? Is he sick?

Without wasting any time,you walk to your class.

-

"I'm going to give you an assignment.You all will work in pairs.I will now tell you your partners." Your science teacher said.

"Christine will be paired with Jin." The teacher said as he calls out more pairs while you just wait for your name to be called.

"Park Ji would be paired with Nam Woohyun." The teacher said.

Your jaw dropped.You look at Woohyun.He's smiling widely.He must be happy that he would get a full access to bully you.

Why? Why him????

"Now,you have to sit next to your partners." The teacher stated.

You're paired with hin and now he's sittng next to you.You let out a deep sigh as Woohyun sit next to you.

"I'm really looking forward to our project." Woohyun said,smiling widely.

"For you not me." You mumbled.

-

School ended.You packed your books and walk back home.

On your way back home,you felt that someone was following you from behind.

You turned around and saw nothing.Not a single figure was behind you."Weird." You said.

You keep on walking until you reached your house.

When you walk into your house,you your landl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter