I'm willing to➡️J-Hope (BTS)

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up in the morning with a big smile on your face.You get out from your bed and went to the washroom to wash.

After washing,you went out feeling great.You can't wait to celebrate this anniversary today.

It was your anniversary with your boyfriend,JHope.The most important day.You guys started dating 1 year ago.Now you're celebrating your 1st anniversary.

You smiled happily in the morning as you work at your office.How happy you are that today is the important day ever!

You work as a personal assistant for your boss,Kim Seok Jin.He's really kind and caring even though that you're just a personal assistant.

Since it is a special day for you,you asked your boss to went home earlier than you're suppose to.He permitted you and congratulate you.

Before going home,you stopped at the bakery to buy a cake for the both of you.

You walked in the bakery as the bell which is hanging at the door knob rang.

You went to the freezer to pick a cake that you like.

You looked at the cakes and the chocolate ones always catches your eyes.

You have always love to eat chocolate and chocolate flavoured things.

You picked the medium-sized chocolate cake with beautiful and neat piping on the cake's body.It also have a chocolate rose on the top of the cake.

"Umm...Can you get me that chocolate cake?" You said to the staff at the bakery,pointing towards to cake that you wanted.

"Sure." She answered back politely,opening the freezer as she take the cake out from the freezer and put it in a box.

You went to the cashier to pay for it.It was not that expensive.You hope it would be delicious.

You pushed the door of the bakery as you walked out of the bakery feeling excited.

You started your engine,turning on the radio as EXO's Love Me Right played on the radio.

You started humming the song while driving carefully.

When you reached JHope's apartment,you knocked the front door but no one opened it.You remember that JHopa gave you a spare key,you took it out from your handbag and unlocked the door.

You walk in and suddenly you heard a...moan.

You're sure that you heard a lady's moan."Hobie?" You said as you walk towards his room.

Moans are heard in the room.You slowly twist the knob and....The cake you were holding fell to the ground.

You saw JHope making out with another girl on the bed.

Tears started dripping down your cheeks.JHope quickly pushed the girl away."Tae Hee-ah...I can e-explain." He said as he put on his shirt.

You walked out of the room without any words.You wipe your tears as it keeps dripping down your cheeks.

JHope saw you walked away,he also saw the cake you bought was ruined on the floor.

You took your bag from the sofa and walk towards the door.

JHope immediately grabbed your hand and spun your body around to face him.

"Tae Hee-ah I'm sorr--" You cutted his words by slapping him.

"Do you know what day is today?Do you know that today is our anniversary?I bought cake for both of us but unfortunately,it was ruined by you and that useless girl.Do you know how hurt I was when I saw.." You left your sentence hanging as you sob and wipe your tears.

"When I saw you and that girl make out?I thought you're different but men are all the same.Men are pain." You said,trying to release yourself from the grip.

"From now on,you can make out with other girls.I won't interfere." You said as you walked out of his apartment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter