I'll never leave you again:- Sehun (EXO)

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by Exowikiyeochin

Hope you like it! And thank you for requesting!

You were walking back home as you feel tired from working.

You stared at the sky.It was beautiful.The way the moon lights up the sky and the stars shine brightly makes the sky look beautiful.You have always loved this kind of scenery.

You let out a deep sigh as you unlocked the lockscreen of your phone,revealing a picture of you and your ex,Sehun.

You loved him more than anything,but he just left you like that,without a reason.

You were at a cafe,buying a coffee for yourself as the cold weather makes your body feel cold.

You glanced outside through the big window-glass beside your seat.With a big smile,the waiter served your drink.

The weather today was nice.Weather like this makes you feel fresh and free.

Of course you're happy.Everything in your life is going on smoothly for you.

Relationships,work and sort of other things.It was going well for you.

You heard a beep which signals that you have a text message.You unlock your lockscreen and saw a message from your lovely boyfriend,Sehun

( + = sehun × = you)

+ Jagiya~ Can we meet at the park?

× Sure.Be there in ten minutes.

You walked put of the cafe bringing the iced Americano along as yoy walk towards the park.

When you reached there,you sat on the bench at the park as you took a sip of your
iced Americano.

After a few minutes later,you saw a tall figure standing infront of you.Wearing a full black attire and a mask.

"Jagiya,it's me." The guy said."Yea,I know." You said,letting out a chuckle.

He sat at you as you rub your palms because of the cold.

"So,why did you want to see me?" You asked him as you turned you body to face him.

"The reason I asked you to come here because..." He left his sentence hanging as he hesitated to tell the reason why he invited you here.

"Because of?" You said."Because..." He said,still hesitating.

"Because we need to break up." He said,making you gasped in shock.

As you heard those words you felt your world shattered in pieces as tears pooled in you eyes,waiting to fall and be teardrops.

"Why?" You sobbed as the tears that po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter