A Miserable Pain:- Wooshin (UP10TION)

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina-yah! After school I'm going to confess to Wooshin.I'm done of having a crush with him,I want us to be a couple." Your bestfriend stated as you showed a fake smile.

"Good luck!" You said as you felt a bit bitter in your heart,knowing that you like Wooshin too.

"Thank you,your the best!" Minji said and left.

Wooshin is your guy-bestfriend whom supposed to be a bully but you changed him into being a nice person now.

You like Wooshin more than anything.Despite that both of you and Minji likes him too.

You do what friends always do,let him go for your bestfriend.

"Bo!" A husky voice said,making you shocked."Never scare me like that anymore or you'll get it." You stated as Wooshin sat at his seat which is beside you.

"Don't care." He said.

"Yah,Mina is going to confess to you after school.Accept it okay?" You said to Wooshin.

"And if I don't?" Wooshin asked.

"Please accept it because I don't want Minji to be hurt and both of us li--" You left your sentence hanging as you realised that you almost said you like him.

"You like me?" Wooshin said in disbelief."Uh..maybe.But the point is,please accept her confession." You stated.

"Sure,I'll accept her confession." Wooshin said as he lean against the chair.

"Really? Thank you." You said even though you felt a bit sad.

-

The school bell rang,signaling that school is over as you packed your books into your schoolbag before leaving the class.

You glanced over Wooshin who's packing his books too.

"Remember,accept her love." You remind Wooshin before leaving.

"Yeah,I will." Wooshin stated.

Why are you doing this for Minji? I don't like her,I like you.Wooshin thought.

On your way home,you put on your earphones and plug it to your phone.You played some soothing songs from your playlist.

While you're listening to music,your phone vibrated.You opened your phone and saw a message from Minji.

Mina! Wooshin accepted my love and we're a couple now!

You feel sad a bit but you endure it and texted back to Minji.

Congrats! Hope both of you happy!

Then you're phone vibrate again.

Thank you!

Minji replied.

When you passed a park,you stopped your tracks and sat on the park bench.

ping your schoolbag,taking your diary and a pen before writing your diary.

15 October 2015

Dear diary,Minji confessed to Wooshin today and now,both of them are a couple.

I was hurt a bit though because I like Wooshin too.But in the end,I gave it all up for Minji.

I'll try my best to endure that hurt feeling in my heart and I hope both of them will be happy.

After finished writing,you closed your diary and put in back in your bag.

"I'll try my best." You let out a sigh before leaving the park.

Suddenly,a hand hold your shoulder,stopping your tracks.

"Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter