I've Found The One:- Joshua (SEVENTEEN)

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a cold and dark night,you lay on your bed still not asleep since it is just half past eight.

It is still early and you were bored,not knowing what to do.

Suddenly,your phone vibrated.

You reached for your phone on the table beside your bed as the moonlight rays landed on the screen of your phone.

You unlocked the lockscreen and saw a message from Joshua,your bestfriend.

Minji-yah! Can you come over? I have something to tell you.

It said.

Sure.Be there in a sec.

You replied and got dressed.

You wore your black-coloured hoodie and a pair of tights.

You made you way downstairs as you saw your parents watching a movie together in the living room.

"Mom,dad I'm heading to a friend's house.It won't be long." You said.

"Sure,don't be too late." Your mom stated as you made your way out of the house and walked straight to Joshua's place.

A few minutes later,you reached his place.

You stood infront of the door and knocked on it.

Then,a woman opened up the door and let you in.

"Hello Nona,where's Joshua?" You asked the woman.

Nona is the maid of the house.Forgot to mention,Joshua is a rich boy.His family is rich but Joshua never liked to showoff.He's really humble even though he's rich.

"He's in his room,miss." Nona answered."Ouh,thank you." You said to Nona before going to Joshua's room.

You knocked on the door of his bedroom.

"Come in." A husky voice said.

You twisted the door knob and walked inside,revealing a sad looking Joshua.

"Yah,what did you want to tell me?" You said,before sitting beside him on his bed.

"Mina cheated on me." He stated as you gasp in disbelief.You never thought that Mina would cheat on him.Mina always said that she loves Joshua more than anything.

Joshua reached for his phone at his desk,unlocking the lockscreen and dialed for his girlfriend,Mina's number.

He waited for a few moment for his call to be answered but,the call was rejected by Mina.

He tried and called many times but to no avail,every single of his calls are rejected.

He felt curious everytime his call being rejected.He took his jacket and head to Mina's apartment.

When he reached her apartment,he took the spare key that Mina gaved him and unlocked the door.He twisted the door knob and walked in.

When he walked in,he heard moans coming from the room.

He went to Mina's room,guessing that Mina could probably be in there.

He stood infront of Mina's room as the sound of moans becomes louder.He reached our his hand with a gulp,he twisted the door knob.

His jaw dropped upon seeing Mina making-out with another man.

"Ouh..Joshua! I can explain." Mina said as she quickly stood up from her bed.

"I don't have time for your explanation.I understand everything.We're over.Now,go make-out with that guy,I won't interfere." Joshua said,walking out of her apartment with anger.

"Why? I thought she loved you more than an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter