One Sided Love:- Jimin (BTS)

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by sarahmelissa22
Thank u for requesting! ^_^

 

"Yah! What are you doing?!" You asked Jimin as he opened up your black coloured diary.

You ran towards him and quickly grabbed your diary.When you succeeded,you hold it tight,not wanting Jimin to touch it again.

"Why can't I read it? We have been bestfriends for a long time but still,why can't I read it?" He asked,letting out a sigh.

"We are bestfriends but this diary is really private.There are many secrets in here that I don't want you to know about." You stated,still holding the diary tightly.

"Whateves." Jimin said as he lay on your bed."Minju-ah...Why are you secretive." Jimin mumbled.

You layed next to him as he your hair gently.He treats you just like his little sister.

The truth is,you like him.That is why you don't want Jimin to read your diary.You already knew that he liked Seohyun but still,you like him.

Yes,Seohyun is prettier than you and her body porpotion is better than yours.She is totally Jimin's ideal type.You're just a person that Jimin treats as a little sister.

You really wish that he would treat you as a women than a little sister.Reality is mean right?

"Yah,why do you so many secrets?" Jimin asked."I don't know,maybe it's because my life is just a horrible.That's why." You stated,feeling sad.

Suddenly,you heard a beep.It was Jimin's phone.

"Oh,it's a message from Seohyun." He said as he unlocked his lockscreen and read the message.

After reading the text,Jimin closed his phone."Sorry Minju,I gotta go.Bye!" Jimin said,stooding up and walked away,leaving you alone in your room.

You sigh as you walked towards your big mirror in your room.You stood there,observing every single of your body parts.

"She is definitely better than me." You said."I wish I was pretty like other girls do." You stated as tears started pooling in your eyes.

When night comes,you opened up your diary.You took a pen and started writing your diary.

29 September 2015

Dear diary,
Today,Jimin tried to read my diary.I panicked when Jimin tried to read it,but luckily I manage to grab it before he could read it.
I really don't want him to read it.It's not that I hid many secrets from but the fact that I like him is making me afraid to tell him or let him read the diary.Everything about me even my feelings is in the diary.
I like him so much,but I'm just concerned that if I tell him,he would hate me and our friendship would be parted.I really don't want that to happen.He is my only friend.The only person who cared for me.
Now that he is dating Seohyun,I regretted that I didn't have the courage to confess to him.Even if I confessed,i don't think he would accept my love.This is my life,a dumb life.
Well,that is for today.I'm going to sleep.Goodnight diary,goodnight cruel world.

After writing,you closed your diary and placed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter