Just as you wish▶Myungsoo (INFINITE)

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were sitting on the sofa editing your fanfic.Not wanting any typos or so.

You felt the sofa seat sanked and you saw Myungsoo,your bestfriend sitting next to you with two mugs of hot chocolate in his hands.

You and Myungsoo are bestfriends since born.He treats and look at you as a sister but you look at him as a man.You like him but you're just too shy to confessed.You don't want to get hurt.

"Here." He said,landing you a mug."What are you doing?" He asked as he took a sip of hot chocolate from his mug.

"Just editing my fanfic.Not wanting any typos or so.Last one and....Done!" You said as you stretched your arms feeling tired after a lot of typing.

"Can I read it?" He asked politely."Sure.If there's any typo or so,tell me." You said,leaning your back against the sofa.

You let out a sigh."I just wish all the scenes from my fanfic would be real.If it does,my life would be totally blessed." You said.

"But too bad it can't.Okay,I'm going to bed.Goodnight." You said as you gave Myungsoo a peck on his cheeks.

You and Myungsoo always gives a kiss on the cheeks before bed.Just like brother and sisters do.

"Goodnite.Sweet dreams." He said.

So you want this happen in your life? I'll do it,Hwayoung.

After Myungsoo read the whole thing,he closed the tablet and placed it at the coffee table in the living room.He walk to his room and went to bed.

"Jagiya~ wake up.We have to go to school." You heard someone said.

You opened your eyelids to see Myungsoo beside you,smiling cutely.

"Did I hear wrong or did you really called me jagiya?" You asked as you rub your eyes.

"Jagiya,come on.Go wash up and let's go to school,okay?" He said ruffling your hair as he stood up and left your room.

Did he catch a cold? Why is he calling me jagiya? What's wrong with him?

You stood up from your messy bed as took your towel and went to the washroom to wash.

After showering,you went outside while drying your straight and brown coloured hair.

Then,you wear your uniform and tie your hair into a neat ponytail.

You went downstairs and you smelled something good.

"Ouh..Jagiya,sit here." Myungsoo said as he pulled out a chair for you to sit on.

"Gomawo~" You said as you settle your on the seat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter