Welcome:- V (BTS)

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your alarmed rang,waking you up in the morning.

You shut it off,as you stared at the person who is lying beside you,sleeping sloundly even though the alarm ranged loudly,almost damaging your ears.

He slowly reached your hand to his cute face.You caressed it gently when suddenly,his arm s around your waist,pulling you closer to him.

"Good morning." He said in his morning voice that sounds so attractive.

"Good morning.You should get ready for work." You stated,smiling at him.

"Arasseo." He said,giving you a peck on your forehead before stooding up from the bed.

After he finished showering,he wore his uniform.

You walked closer to him and tied his tie for him.

"Drive safely." You said as you finished tying his tie.

"Okay,love you.Bye!" Taehyung said,giving a peck on your head before leaving you alone in the apartment where the both of you live.

You locked the door as he said everytime before he went to work.

Then,you stood infront of the window,staring at the beautiful view as the sun shone brightly.

The sun rays through the transparent window pane and landed on your clothes.

The sun's rays almost blinded your eyes.You put your right palm above your eyes,adjusting your eyes to the sunlight that you haven't see in a quite while.

"I wish I can enjoy this longer." You said,letting out a sigh.

Since you were a kid,your body was always weak.

Even a slight push can make you fall but,you tried your best to stay strong and fight this cancer.

Taehyung doesn't even know that you got a cancer.You didn't tell him about this.You were scared to tell him.

You made your way to your room.You twisted the door knob and walked in.

You slowly made your way to the bed where you and Taehyung sleeps.You sat on it as you glanced around the room,observing every single thing in it that you will miss when you're gone.

You stood up from the bed,walking slowly towards the shelf where you placed the picture frames at.

You took the picture frame with a picture of you and Taehyung on your wedding.

Taehyung looks so handsome in a tuxedo and with a smile on his face.The both of you were so happy on that day.

Then,a drop of tear dripped down your cheeks.

"I hope you'll be happy without me." You mumbled before placing the photo frame back on the shelf.

Whenever Taehyung is home,you would be so happy like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter