Sacrifice :- JIN (BTS)

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I is Jin
You is you

Today is my birthday,the most important for me.

I wish you were still here,beside me.Launghing,cuddling and smiling with me.

But reality is just to mean.

I loved you more than anything.Why did you willing to sacrifice yourself to help me?

The both of us went to the park since it is our favourite place to hangout.

It was cold that day,and you wore such thin clothes.

You said you didn't know that it would be cold that day as your reason to wear thin clothes.

I landed you my jacket as you cover up your petite body.You flashed me a smile and thanked me for the jacket.I said it was nothing and you hold my hand,hoping my hand could give your hand warmth.

When we reached the park,you ran towards the bench to sit on it as your legs are tired from the walk.

I chuckled at your cute behavior.

I sat down beside you,putting my left arm on around your shoulder as you laid your head on my shoulder.I kissed your forehead.

"Look at that little kid! She's so cute!" You exclaimed as you pointed your index finger towards the little kid that was sliding down the slide.

"Can I go and play with that little kid?" You asked me and I nodded.Yoy kissed my cheeks before running towards the little kid.

I just sat there,smiling at your cute behavior and the way you treated the kids.It's so motherlike.

You said hello to the kid as the kid smiled cutely.You started making funny gestures to make the kid happy as the kid was smiling and giggling at your funny gestures.

You loved kids,you have always did.Whenever you see a kid,you would start playing with them.You said that kids are cute and lovely.

A few moments later,you walked back to me and sat next to me,hugging me in the waist while you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter