Lies :- Jungkook(BTS)

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared outside the window as rain drops dripped down the window,making the surroundings colder.

I tucked the strands of my hair behind my ear as I felt a hand s around my waist.

It was Jungkook,my lovely boyfriend.

He placed his chin on my shoulder with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Babe,I'm cold." His husky voice said as his warm breath brushed against my neck.

"Me too." I said as I interlock my cold fingers with his,hoping it could give my hands warmth.

After that,it was only dead silence.Only the sound of rain and Jungkook's breathing that was ringing in my ears.

Suddenly,my phone rang,signaling that someone is calling me.

Jungkook knew that I'm going to answer the call,so he removed his arms from my waist as I walked over to coffee table to get my phone.

It was my stepmother.I picked it up and starting talking to her.

Hello?

Hey,Sora.Come over to our house,we're celebrating your father's birthday together. She said in a unplease and disgusted tone.

When?

Tonight.She answered me.

Hmm.I hummed,meaning that I agreed to come.

Then without any other words,she hung up.Well,that was rude.

Yeah,my stepmother hates me.My mother died and my father married her a few months after my mother died.

My stepmother treats me like a stranger and a slave.She never liked me and she would always make me do the house chores as if I was her maid.

And did I mentioned that I have a stepsister?

Yes,I do have one,an evil one.Just like her mother,she hates me and treats me like a slave even though she is two years younger than me.

Whenever my father went outstation for work,my father would always bring home souvenirs for me.

But now,he doesn't.

Since he married my stepmother or should I say,Stepmonster he never bought me souvenirs,but he did for my sister.

His excuse was lame."She is younger than you so I must buy this for her.You can buy your own since you're already a grown up." That was his stupid excuse.

Being a stranger,slave,maid and a grown up is not something I want to be in one time,but what can I do if my father loves her then,I can't interfere their relationship.

If my father ever knew how I felt,he would suffer.

All of this stopped when Jungkook appeared in my life.

He was the boy of my dreams.Cute and handsome face,tall,muscular and chocolate abs,PERFECT.

Both of us met in a night bar.I was working at the night bar since that's the only job that has the perfect time to work.

I was serving a man at the bar when I suddenly spilt his drink on his shirt all the way down to his pants while I was serving.

I apologized but he kept pulling my hand to wipe his pants.Then,Jungkook saw the man and helped me.He beat the guy up and starting from then,both of us started hanging out and the both of us develop feelings for each other.And we both become a couple.

Like all other clichés love stories.

When I brought Jungkook to my house to introduce him to my parents,my stepmonster showed really good interest as my evil stepsister tries to flirt with Jungkook by swaying her hips when walking and talking with her annoying flirting voice that always want to barf whenever I hear it.

But luckily,Jungkook doesn't show interest in her.Haha,serves her right.

Whenever she talks to her with her flirty tone,Jungkook would always ignore heard and responds at her with "Hmm."

How do I know all this stuff you ask?

Well,Jungkook told me and I even saw it with my own eyes.

Can you believe that flirty flirted with my boyfriend infront of me.She thought she looks good when flirting but she looks pathetic.

Anyways,me and Jungkook went to the living room to watch shows,hoping watching shows would make our boredom go away.

The both of us cuddled on the black leather-couch as the Jungkook my hair gently while his eyes are looking at the TV.

I laid my head on his chest as his arms wrapped around me,making me feel secure in his warm embrace.

After a few hours of resting and cuddling,I told Jungkook about my father's birthday as the both of us get dressed and went to my father's house by Jungkook's red BMW.

I made my way to the entrance of the house as the sound of my shoes clicking against the concrete ground light up the quiet surroundings.

Jungkook walked beside me as he placed his left arm around my waist,from the back.

I pressed the doorbell and a few moments later,a brunette haired woman opened up the door with a shrug,plastered on her face.

She looked up and looked at the person beside me.She immediately changed the shrug on her face with a smile that showed her white teeth together with her gums.

"Jungkook oppa!" She exclaimed as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

She didn't even greeted me but she greeted my boyfriend.What am I? A ghost? I'm right there.I suddenly feel like slapping her.

Jungkook removed his arm from my waist as he moved his hand down to my hand and held it tight.

"Come on in." She said as she gave me a dirty look and immediately changed her expression when Jungkook walked in.

She clung onto Jungkook's right arm as she followed the both of us into the house.

I took a glance inside the house as it reminds me of my mother.Not the stepmonster but my real mother.The woman that gave birth to me.The woman that I rather die for and my love for her is infinity.No one can replace her.She will forever in my heart,until I die.

I saw my stepmother walked out of the kitchen with a big bowl of carbonara in her hands,placing it on the dining table.

"Where dad?" I asked.

"He's not here.He have some business to handle and he asked us to enjoy without him.So come one,let's eat." She stated.

How the am I going to enjoy the party without the person who's having their birthday.

I just hunmed and dragged Jungkook towards the dining table.The both of us sat and eat,leaving my stepmonster and my evil stepsister at the living room.

I don't have the appetite to eat,looking at their face but it's rude t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter