Let Me Protect You➡️Jungkook (BTS)

Kpop one shots (REQUEST OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You make your fanfic quietly at your sit which is at the back of the class while the other students are playing around and chat with each other.

You're a quiet type and a smart type.You're always quiet in class since all of the girls in your class always call you names like nerd and bookworm.

You're a nerd but a smart nerd.You got flying colours on your exams.

You like to make fanfics since it is the thing that can relax you.You make fanfics about you favourite kpop idol,BTS.You made a bunch of fanfics of BTS but most of them are Jungkook's fanfics.

He's your ultimate bias in BTS.You really like him by his voice and most probably...Looks.

The other girls in your class likes him too but you kept quiet about it.If they know that you like Jungkook as well,they would definitely kill you.Divas right?

Sometimes when the 'Divas' call you names,you just feel like you really want to punch their face but you just kept it to yourself.

You really wished that you had a friend.A friend that can protect and be loyal to you.A friend that helps you when you're in need.A friend that wants to be your friend without caring about how you look.

But reality is just to mean.

You had a bestfriend once but she isn't loyal.She left you to be friends with the popular girls in school.

You hated to see her face and you asked your parents if you can transfer to Seoul.Your wish is granted and you felt a little bit better.

The class became quiet as the professor walk in with a boy following him behind.

"Good morning prof." The class greeted the professor while standing up."Good morning.Sit down." He said back as the class sit down."So class,we have a new student today." The prof said.

You can't see his face really well since he's wearing a mask like other idols do.Isn't that restricted in school?

"Please take your mask off and introduce yourself." The prof ordered the boy.

He removed the mask from his face and the 'Divas' started to scream.You looked carefully at him.

"Waitttt....Is that...Woahhh!!!!!!"

The 'Divas' said followed by the screams.

"Nae.Annyeonghaseyo,Jeon Jungkook imnida.Please take care of me well." He said politely as he bow.

"Woawww...That's Jungkook! My ultimate bias!!!!! MY FAVOURITE IDOLLLLLL!!!!!" You screamed in your heart.

"Love you Jungkook oppa!" One of the 'Divas' said."Handsome oppa!" They said again.

"Okay,enough for that.Mr Jeon,you can sit next to Miss Jade West.Mis Jade West please raise up your hand." The prof ordered you.You raise your hand as Jungkook walked towards you and sit beside you.

Murmurs started everywhere as Jungkook sat next to you.

"Hye.Nice to meet you.Hope we can be friends." He said politely."Nice to meet you too." You said back.

"Umm...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter