A Filler

This Is...

Min looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a white shirt and tight-fitting jeans she matched with her black boots.

 

Why am I staring at myself?? It’s just a dance rehearsal~ Gawd.

 

Why am I so nervous? Huhuhu~

 

It’s probably because it’s my first time being alone with a guy again…

 

But Chansung oppa is a guy as well…

 

He’s a different kind of guy! He saw me at my worst that’s why I’m comfortable with him…

 

I wouldn’t be staring at myself now if it wasn’t for him…

 

Ahhhhhhhhhh~~ Lee Minyoung, get yourself together!!

 

Min scurried towards her dresser and took out all her baggy tops, hoodies and jeans, threw them at her bed and stared at the pile. She took several pieces and changed. But when she looked at herself in the mirror, she felt like she looked too feminine.

 

Min let out a sigh that puffed her chubby cheeks. She undressed and hurriedly changed to another set of clothes. She was startled as her phone started ringing. Diving towards her bed, she reached for her phone that was on the other side of her bed.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Minnie! I’m free until 1pm today! Wanna go out for lunch? My treat!”, said Chansung on the other line.

 

“Ah, I can’t, oppa~ I’m going out today.”

 

“Huh???? Where are you going??”

 

Min could tell Chansung was really surprised. She hasn’t gone out by herself since she came back from the States. And if she was going out with her friends, Min had always informed Chansung beforehand.

 

I can’t tell you yet, oppa. I need to try something first.

 

“I’ll tell you next time, oppa! But I’m gonna be late so I’ll call you later, okay?”

 

And with that, Min hung up and turned her phone off.

 

He’ll probably be here tonight to interrogate me. Aigoo~

 

Min jumped up and looked at herself on the mirror. She wasn’t satisfied by what she was wearing so she changed again. After a few more changes, she finally settled with her favorite oversized gray long-sleeved hoodie that falls up to her mid-thighs, a pair of short jeans with black tights to conceal her legs and a pair of Dr. Martens. She brought a set of change of clothes and went out the door.

 

“Grandma, I’m going out. Please don’t clean my room; I’ll clean it when I get home.”

 

“Oh, alright, but where are you going? It’s Thursday today; does the school director need to talk to you again?”

 

Min walked closer to her grandma who was feeding Eunbin in her hammock. She gave both a peck on the forehead and took a slice of bread from the table.

 

“Something like that. But I’ll be back before it gets dark.”

 

“Alright, but eat lunch before you go.”

 

“It’s too early for lunch, grandma.” Min laughed and looked at the wall clock and saw that it was already half past 11am. She jumped from her chair and ran towards the door.

 

“I’m sorry, grandma, but I’m gonna be late!! Bye!”

 

 

And she was out the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am really sorry for being gone for too long! I had been busy and I was on a terrible writer's block. I still am actually orz I wrote some of the latter chapters already but I am finding it hard to write the middle parts. That's why I wrote this filler xD I am really sorry!! ;o; I will try my best to get better soon! The next chapter will be a really long one. Or the chapter after the next lol I don't know D: It's hard to move on when you're so uninspired orz

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed and commented! I am really thankful! <3

Merry Christmas to everyone, by the way! I hope you had better ones ^^