The Law Of Inertia

This Is...

"Yah, oppa~ Please type your number now~"

 

"Oppa~~~~" Haemi repeated as she slightly stomped her right foot on the ground while she held the phone higher to Kikwang's face.

 

Kikwang was taken aback at the sudden closeness of the gadget and moved back a bit. He stared at the gadget, to Haemi, and then to Min, who was now out of the room.

 

"I think maybe you should stop coming to regular classes, don't you think so?"

 

His mind replayed what Min had just told him.

 

...

 

"I think maybe you should stop coming to regular classes,"

 

...

 

"I think maybe you should stop coming..."

 

...

 

Could that be what she really meant??

 

...

 

"UGH!!! Fine, oppa!! If you don't want to, then just say so!!" Haemi blurted out loudly and gave Kikwang a disgusted look. She flipped her hair wildly and stomped out of the room as her friends followed her unwillingly.

 

And again, Kikwang has just let another girl walk out on him. And all he did was watch.

 

Like always...

 

Kikwang sighed loudly. He felt like all the positive energy in him were drained.

 

...

 

Why am I feeling like there's something I missed?

 

...

 

He questioned himself, still not moving from the spot where Min and Haemi left him. Sooyoung then came to him from behind and said, "Hyung... I think Haemi likes you."

 

Kikwang turned around and looked at Sooyoung. Sooyoung was just 17 and yet he's just as tall as Kikwang. He let out an awkward laugh and patted the guy's shoulder. "Don't worry, I won't steal her from you." He smiled.

 

Sooyoung laughed, "It's okay, hyung... Haemi has always been a long shot for me. And I've already accepted that." He stopped and smiled. "But what about you, hyung? It seems to me that you just died."

 

They laughed together and Kikwang replied, "Ahh~ I was just shocked by something..." He trailed off, but before Sooyoung could ask why, he continued, "I never thought that being treated the way I planned to treat someone would feel like this..." He snickered bitterly.

 

Sooyoung's forehead creased and asked, "What do you mean, hyung?"

 

Kikwang smiled until his glittery eyes weren't seen. "I planned on being cold to the girl I'm beginning to like... But before I even started to get cold, she froze." He stopped to snicker. "It kinda... Hurts."

 

Sooyoung had no idea what his hyung meant. And Kikwang didn't want him to know what he meant so he patted his shoulder again and said, "My word of advice, dongsaeng: If you like Haemi, tell her. Don't be too scared of her strong personality." He gave him another smile and left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's right, Sooyoung is a guy. I know more male Sooyoungs than female ones.

And yes, I did notice that I am starting to write shorter chapters xD Don't know why... orz