Wrong

This Is...

Min sighed so loud that it made her cheeks puff. She was standing in front of her mirror for over 10 minutes now.

 

"Aish~~~~", she uttered in despair.

 

I really don't understand why even though my heart got broken in the most unimaginable way possible... I' m still like this.

 

I thought I could try and be friends with another guy and not feel anything...

 

I thought I'd be invulnerable to this disgusting feeling...

 

"Ugh~", grunted Min as she pulled on her hair using her two hands.

 

It'd be such a lie to say he has not affected me.

 

"Such a lie..."  She said while shaking her head and flailing.

 

Min sighed loudly and sat on the floor, still facing the full-length mirror.

 

"Lee Minyoung... Why did you have to try it out on this guy??" She muttered under her breath in English.

 

She pouted to her reflection. "Sorry... I thought I was healed already." She answered herself in Korean.  She took her phone from her bag, feeling grateful she didn't lose it and just left it in her room yesterday.

 

Aish~ If I leave my grandma to tell me what the day is, I would never be on schedule!

 

She shook her head as she smiled. Her grandma was insisting it's a Friday today and that she could sleep in since she retired too late last night. Her grandma was only pacified when she showed her the Saturday morning news show on TV.

 

She typed a message and then sent it to her best friend. She looked at the mirror and made a fist with her right hand.

 

"Fighting!"

 

She gussied up one last time and scooped herself out of her room. Eunbin and Min’s grandmother had been outside watching TV while grandmother feeds Eunbin.

 

"You’re still here?" asked grandma, obviously shocked. "It’s almost time for your class right?"

 

"Don’t worry, grandma, I just need 15 minutes to get there. And I still have about 30." answered Min with a smile. She bent down to give grandma a kiss on the forehead and then gave Eunbin a hug.

 

"Bye bye, cutie Binnie! Unnie will be back later~", she said and kissed Eunbin.

 

"But don’t you usually leave really early?", asked Grandma.

 

Min smiled awkwardly as she scratched her head. "Well, I just didn’t feel like coming in early today."

 

Grandma stood up and put Eunbin on the couch. "Is something wrong? Did something happen?"

 

"No, nothing did.", defended Min. "I just got too tired last night that’s why I decided to sleep an hour more. It’s nothing to worry over, grandma." Min smiled reassuringly and kissed her grandma on the cheek once more. "Have to go now, grandma! Bye!"

 

Min dashed out of the room and into the elevator. She pressed the button and yawned before the door closed. Aish~ Should have not stayed up thinking… Shouldn’t even have thought of those things… She gnawed on her cheeks and started thinking about the unthinkable again.

 

Aish!!

 

How is it that someone I just met is occupying my thoughts???

 

The elevator door opened and she stomped off of the lobby.

 

"How rude…", she said to the wind.