No-I-Don't-Want-To-Like-You or Jealousy?

This Is...

It was already 5 minutes before class when Min entered the room. Everyone bowed as she came in, including Kikwang. Hyunjin, the class' maknae, approached Min and said, "Teacher, teacher~ I thought you weren't gonna come in today!" and then pouted at Min. Hyunjin has been known to be really attached to Min even last year.

 

"Awww, I'm sorry, Hyunjin~", Min said in an apologetic voice as she patted his head. "I will always come in, don't worry?" She smiled and ruffled his hair.

 

"Teacher," said Haemi, "can you and the new student have a dance battle again?" She continued with her hands together and twinkling eyes.

 

"Yes, teacher!"

 

"Please, teacher!"

 

"Go, teacher, show him you're the best!!"

 

"Go hyung!"

 

"Go oppa!"

 

Everybody else uttered, as they obviously had a lot of fun watching the battle during their last class. Kikwang smiled and scratched his nape. He snickered and said, "Ask teacher, haha!"

 

"No, let's do it some other time." She said with a blank face.

 

"Awwwwww~"

 

"But teacher!"

 

"Please!"

 

Everyone pleaded. Ugh~ Guys, no I don't want to have fun with that guy ever.

 

I don't want more memories with him.

 

"How about later? If you guys promise to behave and memorize everything 30 minutes before class ends, then we'll have another dance battle for all of us. What do you guys say?"

 

"Yeah~", the others said.

 

"Teacher, only you and oppa!" said Haemi, again with twinkling eyes.

 

Min raised her eyebrows. Does Haemi like Kikwang??

 

They proceeded with the warm-up after Min commanded hurriedly to stop them from asking for a dance battle. Kikwang could feel that there was something different with Min compared to yesterday. She seemed uptight and restless today... Kikwang wanted to approach Min and ask her what's up with her but since he's trying to not like Min, he decided to just let her be.

 

During break, Min panicked that Kikwang might approach her as she could see him stealing glances from her throughout the first half of the class. She scooped her phone up from her bag and raised her voice, "Hello????"

 

Everyone looked at her and she bowed as she ran outside. She went to the teacher's lounge, which was almost always empty, and sighed loudly.

 

I wish he just stops coming to regular class since he already has special class...

 

So I won't have to see him 6 days a week...

 

Min went back to the room and saw that some of the female students were talking to Kikwang. She could also see that Haemi was raising her phone to Kikwang.

 

Don't tell me she's asking for his phone number ._.

 

Min rolled her eyes and clapped her hands. "Alright, gather up~" Kikwang looked up at Min and smiled. "Looks like teacher is here, keke~ Excuse me..." said Kikwang and hurriedly went to his place.

 

The class went by smoothly but Min was very irritated so she kept on asking the students to repeat everything. After class, she approached Kikwang.

 

"Kikwang..."

 

Kikwang smiled, feeling elated that it was Min who approached him this time. "Yes, teacher?"

 

"I think maybe you should stop coming to regular classes, don't you think so?" She looked up at him without any emotion. He was about to speak when she continued talking, "I mean... You are at another level compared with these students so I guess it'll just be a waste for you to come here 6 times a week. You can use Saturdays as your free day or your time to practice singing... I hope you understand what I'm suggesting. But it's just a suggestion." Min pulled her lips to a smile and waved her hand. "See you on Monday then..."

 

And all Kikwang could do was stare at her while she goes out of the room...

 

"Yah, oppa~ Please type your number now~"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys! What's up? It's been so long, right? Haha, I'm so sorry. But I'm back! Hopefully.

Anyway~~ I would like to thank everyone who still anticipates the progression of this story! Thank you so much, guys! Thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting! I really feel happy when you guys voice out your comments or just comment since it means you guys are being thoughtful xD Thank you!!!

And I would also like to shamelessly plug my two other fanfics xD One is MinKi and the other is TooBin :3

I also want to make a MinjixDaesung fanfic xD But meh, I need to finish at least one fanfic, right? Right.

Thank you once more and take care!!