Mind-boggling

This Is...

 

"Hwang Chansung, what is wrong with you??", asked an irritated Jay. Junho looked at Jay and then to Chansung while he feeds on a slice of pizza. 2PM were on their break, and they decided to have a pizza party on the rooftop. 
 
 
"I think he's tired, hyung. He's not really someone who will skip meals...", said Junho. Chansung was just staring into the pizza, not touching it. 
 
 
"Can he even hear us?", asked Nickhun as he poked Chansung's cheeks. Chansung looked at him with sad eyes.
 
 
"What's wrong, ?", asked Junsu playfully.
 
 
"Maybe he got rejected," said Wooyoung with a snicker. Everyone laughed at Wooyoung's remark.
 
 
Chansung pouted comically and took a slice of the pizza then stuffed it all inside his mouth. He chewed it all while pouting, making the others laugh. 
 
 
"Yah, did you really get turned down??", asked Wooyoung.
 
 
Chansung sighed loudly, with food still in his mouth. He thought of the clot of blood on Min's lips. 
 
 
"Awww~ I think he did...", said Junho. He patted Chansung on the back and said, "That's okay, Channie~ We'll find Min and you two will get married." 
 
 
Jay hit Junho's head hard, causing him to slump to the floor. "Yah~ Hyung!!! What was that for??", retorted Junho while he scratched his head.
 
 
"Stop talking about Min.", Jay said with authority.
 
 
Yes, please stop talking about her, Junho...
 
 
Junho asked why but Jay just gave him a scary look. Junho then decided to just shut up.
 
 
Did they really kiss?
 
 
He sighed loudly once more and then swallowed his food. He took another slice and stuffed it inside his mouth. 
 
 
Min said they didn't though... She said that she just tripped and kissed the floor. She even said Kikwang helped her up and nursed her... 
 
 
He sighed again, not knowing he was being watched by his hyungdeul. All of them had been worried about him since morning. He didn't seem like the normal Chansung. He was silent. He was not glomping everyone. He wasn't even looking at the banana stash. But they know better than to bug Chansung. He never really opens up unless he knows he can't take it anymore. They hoped that, in time, they'll know what's up with their maknae.
 
 
But why does it feel so wrong?
 
 
It feels like... I'm letting something special slip away from me...
 
 
What am I missing here?