Chapter 7

Ten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long chapter ahead ^^

 

I sat beside Joo Hyuk and strapped the seat belt, to ensure my safety. I took my Iphone out of my MCM bags, and decided to check my instagram.

 

“So, Eun Byul-ah,” Joo Hyuk started the conversation. He furrowed his eyebrows, concentrating on driving swiftly, passing the other cars.

 

“Hm?” I stopped scrolling down my feeds, and glanced at him.

 

“How long have you known the guys?” he glanced at me briefly, then fixed his gazes again on the road. I tapped my chin thoughtfully, mentally counting how long I had known the dorks. I stretched out my fingers and started counting.

 

“I think it’s about 6 years. I met them when I entered middle high. But I’ve known Yi Xing since I was 10 years old, so I’ve known him for about 8 years,” I said while smiling. The boys had grown to become a part of my life now. I couldn’t imagine my life without meeting them.

 

“Wah, you practically grew up together with Yi Xing,” he was quite shocked hearing that. “I’m curious though, don’t you have other friend except them, like may be girl friends?”

 

“Yeah.. you!” I said as I pointed at him and then I laughed looking at his expression.

 

“YAH! I’m serious asking here! And don’t you ever ignore these bulking muscles of mine! I’m born as a man and I intended to stay as one till I died,” he pouted.

 

“Haha, I know.. I can’t resist to tease you, you look so cute pouting like that,” I tried to catch my breath and finally I could speak properly. “I have one girl best friend who also usually hangs out with me and EXO boys. But she is in London right now. She is taking summer school and probably will be back within this week.”

 

He nodded his head thoughtfully. We then spent the rest of the ride talking about other nonsense things. He told me some jokes which successfully made me laugh my head off.

 

Soon we had arrived at the café they mentioned. I was still laughing at one of his jokes while Joo Hyuk parked his car at the parking lot in front of the café, which was specially built for the café customers. I glanced at the café briefly as I was stepping out from Joo Hyuk’s car. He had gentlemanly opened the car door for me.

 

“Thanks,” I muttered at him and he just smiled at me. I looked at the building in front of us. The cafe was a quite large and mostly decorated in white and black. It gave a cozy vibe and I hoped the foods here were delicious enough to satisfy my raging hunger.

 

The others had arrived first and they started to step out from their respective cars. I must admit, even though they were just wearing their uniforms, they looked so handsome and suave. And of course the new guy beside me was included. With his towering height and handsome face, I wondered why he hadn’t been casted as a model or may be an actor, oh, maybe he was one though, who knows.

 

As soon as Sehun looked at me, he practically ran to me and linked his arms with me, acting like a big baby again. I playfully dodged him and instead linked my arms with Yi Xing who barely opened his eyes.

 

I looked at his messy hair and I tapped his cheek lightly. He gave me a sleepy stare.

 

“Do you sleep again in Xiumin Oppa’s car?” I asked him. He yawned and nodded his head.

 

“Yeah, I was sleepy and am still sleepy now. I barely got any proper sleeps these days,” he answered. I smacked his arm lightly.

 

“YAH Oppa! You must take care of your health. I guess you’re staying late to practice the new dance that you guys will perform next week on the competition, is that right?” I squinted my eyes at him, demanding him to acknowledge it.

 

He scratched his head and avoided my eyes. It was his habit if I found his mistakes or when he was lying. I pinched his cheek and he winced softly.

 

“It’s fine to practice every day, but please take a proper rest, hm? You must be fit enough to be able to perform those sick moves next week,” I held his cheeks and looked straight at his brown orbs.

 

He relaxed a little and nodded. “I promised,” He raised one of his arms like a child and grinned widely.

 

The other boys just chuckled at our interaction. They often saw me scolding them if they didn’t took care of themselves properly, especially Yi Xing. They knew that we had special connection.

 

I grabbed his arm and happily walked into the café.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter