Chapter 3

Ten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Present time -

 

I greeted the maids with a wide smile plastered on my face. The maids who had seen me frequently nodded and smiled back.

 

‘What a beautiful morning,’ I positively thought.

 

I ran to his room and without any hesitation, I opened his door with a BANG. As I predicted, he laid comfortably on his king sized bed and still wrapped warmly in his silky bed cover. Instead of being disturbed by the ruckus I made, he just snuggled into his warm bed cover and continued his sleep like nothing has happened.

 

Accustomed to his morning habit, I walked impatiently towards his bed, and yanked his bed cover up. He just groaned and covered his face with both of his hands. I gulped at the sight in front of my eyes.

 

 Even though I always woke his up every morning, I still felt myself blushing at the sight of his toned abs. Yi Xing had always slept half and I was always greeted by the same sight every morning for these last couple years.

 

I just brushed it off and continued trying to wake him up and this time by blowing on his neck. I knew that it was one of his weaknesses since he was a child. He couldn’t stand people blowing his neck because he found it ticklish. As I thought, he giggled uncontrollably and his eyes fluttered open. After catching his breath, he glared at me for disturbing his beauty sleep. I glared back at him.

 

“What?” I raised my eyebrows as I crossed my arms. He just sheepishly smiled at me and rubbed his eyes adorably. ‘Oh, how cute’ I cooed internally. Of course I wouldn’t say it out loud.

 

“We have about,” I looked at my watch,” exactly 30 minutes till the gate’s closed.” I felt someone passed by my side and saw him rushing into his bathroom.

 

“I’ll be ready in 5 minutes!” He yelled. I just shook my head lightly at his remark and a small smile decorated my face.

 

‘As always, my adorable crush.’

-------------------------------------------------

5 minutes later, as he promised, he ran down the stairs as he tried to tie his tie. He scratched his non-itchy head because he couldn’t wear his tie properly. As always, I approached him and tied his tie for him. And he smiled his favorite dimpled smile to me. I just patted his cheek lightly and gestured him to sit at the dining table.

 

His father had already sat at his usual seat while reading today newspaper. His mother smiled he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter