Chapter 6

Ten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Baekhyun Oppa wailed loudly at my reaction. The 18 years old boy hid his red hand which the one I smacked and pouted to me.

 

“It’s hurt, Byullie,” He threw tantrums like a five years old kid. He tried to blink his eyes cutely and pursed his lips to a pout. I rolled my eyes, glanced at the fallen sushi pitifully, and decided to continue eating my delicious sushi.

 

Baekhyun Oppa didn’t give up just like that. Ignoring my reaction to his failed aegyo, he continued to latch his arm to me and rubbed his cheek to my upper arm. Couldn’t stand his childish act, Suho Oppa threw both of his arms to the air and decided to take food for himself. Kris Oppa glared at Baekhyun Oppa and eventually dragged him away from me.

 

“Hm! Byullie hates you, Baekhyun. She loves me only,” Chanyeol Oppa slung his arm around me. I rewarded him with a smack on his back. He jumped away from me and widened his eyes. He flailed his arms on the air, readied to throw another childish tantrum.

 

“Just sit down oppa,” I sighed tiredly. “And no, I love all of you equally, except a little bit more for Yi Xing,” I winked at his direction. But the said man just continued stuffing his mouth with the California rolls.

 

EXO just continued chatting to each other, not minding my confession too much, but obviously the new addition didn’t take it calmly.

 

His small eyes widened a bit hearing my confession and he dropped his sushi that he picked to his plate. “Woah! You’re blunt and too honest,” Joo Hyuk exclaimed.

 

“It’s normal. Don’t mind her,” Chen Oppa said as he slung around his arm around Joo Hyuk. “And who are you?” he asked further.

 

Kris Oppa and Suho Oppa who had just come back, bringing along the food for the other rowdy boys, pulled the chairs to sit. “Yeah, I have never seen you around before,” Kris Oppa added with his usual deep voice.

 

“Oh hi! I forgot to introduce myself. Meet one of the handsome man in this school starting from today, my name is Nam Joo Hyuk,” He said innocently while smiling widely. Scoffing at his bluffness, Chen Oppa just smacked his head lightly.

 

“YAH! What is it for?! Don’t you dare to bully the new student,” Joo Hyuk put his hand to his head.

“I swear I’ll become an idiot soon if you guys can’t stop hitting me!” He added. Laughing at his remark, I continued to eat my sushi. I then realized someone putting his sushi to my plate, and when I looked around, my eyes met the other pair of brown eyes.

 

Yi Xing smiled his dimple smile. “Eat, you must eat a lot! You are too skinny, Byul-ah,” he said. I pinched his cheek and hummed a thank you. He rubbed his cheek and then drank his orange juice.

 

‘Oh how I love this guy!’

 

 

The last bell rang, indicating the lesson was over. Bidding our teacher good bye, we excitedly stood up, tidying the books.

 

After putting all the books and school equipment to my bag, I felt someone tapped my arm continuously. I looked at Sehun who looked at me innocently. ‘Oh, how a look can be deceiving.’

 

“What do you want Sehun?” I asked him as I stood up. Being the youngest line with Kai, I had never called both of them with Oppa, just by their names.

 

Kai, Yi Xing, Sehun, and Joo Hyuk stood around me. The girls were obviously stari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter