Chapter 5

Ten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am sorry to come late, Sir.”

 

‘Another eye candy’ I rolled my eyes sideward. The girls chatted towards each other excitedly and soon the class buzzed with murmurs. This new student had intrigued the interests of the girls in the room instantly with his godly look.

 

I looked at Sehun and he eyed the new student warily. May be it was about gaining another rival thing. ‘Well, boy thing I couldn’t ever understand.’

 

Felt someone eyeing him, Sehun turned to me and raised his eyebrows as asking me ‘What’. “That guy is hot,” I mouthed those words silently to him. Knowing I wasn’t serious about it, he shrugged his shoulders and paid his attention back to the new guy.

 

“Ahem,” I heard Mr. Hong cleared his throat and instantly the class fell into silence. “Well, it’s fine because it’s your first day here. Are you lost?” He asked the new guy. The new guy nodded his head slowly and scratched his cheek. I swore I heard some girls cooed at his action and found it cute.

 

“Okay, class! You’re lucky that you have a new student as your classmate this year, especially for the girls,” He winked at the girls who sat in the front row. They just giggled at his playful remark. “ So care to introduce yourself, young man?” He faced the new guy.

 

The new guy cleared his throat and ruffled his hair suavely. Then he proceeded to take the marker and wrote his name on the white board.

 

NAM JOO HYUK

 

He wrote it all in capital letters and his body oozed with confidence. He put the marker back to its place and faced forward.

 

“Hello everyone! My name is Nam Joo Hyuk. And I’ve just moved to Korea from California to finish my school year here. I’m quite fluent in Korean so don’t hesitate to start any conversation with me,” He chuckled lightly. “And I’m also looking forward to study together with you guys. I hope this year will become a memorable year, well at least for me.” He attempted to tell a lame joke but somehow he managed to make some girls laughed.

 

“Well, okay, Joo Hyuk. Let’s see where you will be sitting,” Mr. Hong then scanned the class room quickly. “Oh!” he exclaimed as he pointed at the seat behind me.

 

“You can sit behind Eun Byul. At that seat far at the end beside the window. I think you won’t have any difficulties looking at the board with your tall frame,” Mr. Hong added.

 

Not need to be told twice, he nodded his head and strutted towards the seat behind me. He glanced briefly at me and I offered him a small smile.

 

 ‘Well, he is going to sit behind me till the next seat shuffle, at least I need to start being friendly with him’

 

He smiled back at me. I turned back and waved my hand.

 

“Hi there! My name is Park Eun Byul. I hope we can be good friends,” I said and offered my hand for a handshake. He accepted it and shook my hand briefly as showing me his pearly teeth.

 

“Hey there, I am Nam Joo Hyuk. You can just call me Joo Hyuk and I’m delighted to find someone as beautiful as you for my first friend here,” He said with a playful glint in his eyes. Accustomed to playful remarks from the dorks (especially the three beagles), I was pretty numb to any type of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter