Chapter 4

Ten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wow, you guys actually did’t come late this time!”

We simultaneously faced the person who made the remark. We could see 6 people standing in front of us, flashing us their usual smiles. A smile automatically lightened up my face upon seeing the person who gave us his usual goofy grin.

He approached us and ruffled my hair, just like the usual mornings.

“Chanyeol oppa, don’t mess up my hair,” I swatted his arm away playfully and proceeded to give him a warm hug. ‘Woah, I miss these dorks so much,” He engulfed me in his bear hug until someone snatched me away.

“Yah, Chanyeollie, leave Byullie alone. She can’t stand your terrible morning breath,” the ever playful Baekhyun Oppa remarked. Chanyeol oppa just glared at him but eventually loosened his hug. Baekhyun Oppa grinned and gave me a light pat on my head.

“Morning oppas,” I flashed them my sweetest smile.

As the rewards, they flashed me back their warm smiles and ruffled my hair one after another. Yi Xing gave the others hi-fives and greeted them brotherly.

“Are you ready for another torturous year?” Kai raised one of his eyebrows playfully. I just smacked his back lightly as the answer. “Of course, let’s make this school year memorable!” I pumped my fist upwards. They mimicked my action and we laughed together.

And that’s how my unforgettable senior year started.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we were walking together towards the announcement board, I just realized that there were 5 dorks missing.

“Um, oppa,” I nudged Suho Oppa lightly.

“Oh?” He faced me and slung his arm around my neck. “Do you know where the other 5 dorks?” I asked him as we were approaching the board.

He opened his mouth to answer it but suddenly a big panda engulfed me in a strong hug, shocking both of us.

“Byullie, wo hao xiang ni!” The big panda said. I patted his back as the answer and then smacked his head hard.

“YAH! TAO! Don’t attack me suddenly like that! I think you’ve broken my ribs,” I smacked his upper arm again playfully.

“Don’t exaggerate it, mei mei,” Another big palm ruffled my hair lightly. Gosh, they were always making my effort of having a nice hairdo in vain every day. But I knew it was their way to show their affection towards me.

“Annyeong ge ge,” I waved my hands cheerfully. Here standing in front us, were another set of dorks. Five of them dressed finely in their uniforms. I could feel the other students staring at our group intently. And I swore I could feel some girls looked at the dorks with hearts in their eyes.

I rolled my eyes. Well, I wasn’t surprised at those reactions. It always happened everywhere we were. Not to brag, but that’s the reality. The twelve dorks were alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter