Chapter 10

Ten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I'm back)

“How about a kiss from Eun Byul jie jie?”

 

“WHAT?!” All of us exclaimed at this little devil’s suggestion. The little boy just smiled innocently at us.

 

“Yeah, what’s wrong with a kiss on the cheek? Jie jie always pecked me on the cheek,” he stared at us innocently. We simultaneously sighed in relief. I thought that he meant that I needed to kiss one of them on the lips. I hadn’t even had my first kiss yet.

 

“I imagined a whole different thing,” Baekhyun Oppa grinned and hi-fived Chanyeol Oppa who was sniggering at my dumbfounded face. Yi Xing sighed in relief. He was afraid that one of the dirty minded boys of EXO had contaminated the innocent Yi En.

 

“So, do you agree?” Suho Oppa turned to me. I pondered a bit and then shrugged my shoulders. I didn’t have any problem with it, even though I secretly hoped the winner would be Yi Xing.

 

“Call!” Joo Hyuk said while looking at me ertly. I could see the playful glint on his eyes so I didn’t care about his previous stare so much. I looked back at Yi Xing and saw his face contorted in dilemma. I put one of my arms on his shoulder and felt he relaxed a bit under my touch. I threw him a glance to show him I was alright with the suggestion. It’s not a big deal anyway. I had kissed the boys on the cheeks on some occasions.

 

“Okay then,” Yi Xing agreed to the bet. They quickly got into their positions, facing each other while Kai scooted to the player to play the music. He looked through his playlist and decided to play it randomly after seconds of unfruitful choosing.

 

An upbeat song boomed through the air after Kai hit the play button. The boys, Yi En and I took our respective places on the couch, while some of the boys sat on the floor. Yi En sat on my lap and looked excitedly at the two boys who were staring at each other. He clasped his hand tightly on his lap and I just lightly smoothened his hair with my free arm.

 

Joo Hyuk was the first to react to the music. He moved his arms and feet smoothly, synchronizing to the beat. He finished with a split and looked arrogantly to Yi Xing. Yi Xing coolly put his hat and started to move. He danced his favorite moves and the boys whistled rowdily. They exchanged a few moves towards each other and I could see that both of them were really good and knew what they were doing. Their moves were precise to the beat and flowed naturally. They didn’t even stop to think about the next moves and they just let their body moved naturally.

 

I snapped out from my daze when the boys cheered loudly while Yi En clapping his hands merrily. The song had ended seconds ago and the two dancers were still facing each other and panted slightly. They looked at each other and grinned. They then bumped their fists brotherly. The rowdy boys jumped up from their seats and surrounded them. The beagle lines jumped towards Joo Hyuk and pinned him down while the other mature ones patted Yi Xing to congratulate him of his perfect moves.

Hand in hand with Yi En, I scurried up from the couch and walked to them. Joo Hyuk now was flailing his arms around and tried to get up from the human sandwich that the beagle lines made on top of him. His face was burning red as he struggled to pushed them from his body. The ever mature ones, Xiumin and Suho dragged them down by their ears and they protested loudly.

 

I walked towards Yi Xing and gave him a thumb up. He smiled his usual dimpled smile and ruffled my hair. Joo Hyuk, who was saved by the oldest lines walked towards me and pouted. He looked expectantly and I laughed while giving him another thumb up. I could see Yi Xing tensed slightly at my gestures from my side glance.

 

“So, Eun BYul,” Kai suddenly stood beside me. “Who is the winner?”

 

“Hm? Am I the judge?” I asked them confusedly. I thought we were going to choose the winner together.

 

“Of course,” Chanyeol Oppa bobbed his head up and down. “After all, you are the one who will give them the gift,” he grinned.

 

I put one of my fingers on my chin as I looked towards the two boys who stood in front of me. Of course for me Yi Xing was always be the best in dancing, but Joo Hyuk deserved to be the winner to. It was really hard to choose only one win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter