Chapter 11

Ten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few minutes later, we arrived in front of the hospital, owned by Kyuhyun Oppa. Both of us stepped down from the car, and Oppa gave his car key to the valet service officer to park his car.

 

I fiddled with my bag straps nervously. I never liked hospital. I always thought that it looked just like a white prison. I really hated hospital. My brother tapped my shoulder once and I was awakened form my daze.

 

I looked up at him and he looked at me worriedly.  He hugged me with one of his arms and squeezed my shoulder lightly. Among my siblings, I felt most comfortable with my older brother. He always knew my feelings and my thinking without I need to tell him first. He knew from my gestures that I was nervous to go inside the hospital.

 

I smiled a little to show him that I was alright. With his one arm still wrapped around me, we entered the hospital and headed to the receptionist desk. Two women dressed in nurse attires abruptly stood up and bowed in respect when they saw us approaching. My family also owned a portion of this hospital’s stocks. The staffs here were also familiar with my brother because he often went here to visit Kyuhyun Oppa with their friends.

 

I bowed back a little out of respect. With his gentle voice, he asked the receptionist to inform Kyuhyun Oppa that we had arrived. With sligh blush on both of the cheeks, the shorter receptionist immediately called Kyuhyun Oppa. She spoke in polite manner and in few seconds the call ended. With slightly nervous tone, she told us that Kyuhyun Oppa would meet us soon and offered us to wait while sitting in the VIP waiting room.

 

My brother asked me whether I preferred to wait here standing or waited in the VIP room. I just opened my mouth to answer when I was engulfed in a bear hug.

 

“OH! How I miss you, Eun Byullie!” Kyuhyun Oppa said with cheerful tone. He always treated me as his younger sister. He sometimes looked me with his slightly sad eyes. I knew why exactly. My face resembled his deceased younger sister. His sister died because of brain cancer when she was 10 years old. If she was still alive, she would be on same age as me.

 

I hugged him back and patted his back affectionately. I also treated him as my older brother too. I saw someone smacked Kyuhyun Oppa’s back quite hardly.

 

“YAH! Don’t you miss me too?” My older brother pouted. Yes, he pouted. My 25 years old brother sometimes still acted like a spoiled boy although he acted like a strict CEO in front of business people.

 

“I’ve just met you this morning, Dong Hae,” Kyuhyun Oppa smacked him back. Dong Hae oppa rubbed his arm which was slightly red from the smack. I rubbed his arm soothingly and he smiled to me.

 

“Okay, guys! Let’s go inside my room,” Kyuhyun Oppa led the way to his room and we entered a room painted in my favorite color. Even though the hospital was mostly covered in white color but Kyuhyun Oppa insisted that he wanted his room to give different vibe because he thought white color was dull and boring. One day when he renovated the hospital, he asked me what color I liked. I mindlessly answered light blue and the next day he immediately painted his room with it.

 

I looked around and immediately felt comfortable. It didn’t look like usual hospital room so I loved it. Kyuhyun Oppa gestured us to take a seat on the leather sofa and we immediately sat on it. Donghae Oppa sat beside me and Kyuhyun Oppa sat in front of us.

 

“So what do you want to talk about, Eun Byul?” Kyuhyun Oppa said while making himself comfortable. I hesitantly looked at the two older men. I was pondering whether it was important enough to ask Kyuhyun Oppa about this. I felt instantly relaxed when my older brother squeezed my palm encouragingly.

 

I decided to tell them about the things that happened yesterday and also about the nose bleed I got today. I explained it in detail and didn’t leave out any information. After finished with my explanation, I looked up and saw Kyuhyun Oppa paled a bit. He looked blankly at the table and his face turned whiter than usual. Dong Hae Oppa snapped his fingers and Kyuhyun Oppa directed his eyes back to us.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter