Chapter 14

Ten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOeFSgQEsMQ

Chirp chirp.

 

The sound of the birds outside my window successfully made me awake in that early in the morning. I opened my eyes slowly as the warm ray of morning sun welcomed the start of another day. I slowly got up and sat on my bed.

 

 I glanced at the clock on the small table besides my bed and I found that I woke up earlier than usual. Recalling the things that happened yesterday ruined my mood a little. But I tried to stay positive and my lips quirked up to show my determination to make the following days worthier.

 

I put on my fluffy home sandals and walked to the bathroom to freshen myself. After I put on my uniform neatly and checked myself once again in front of the mirror, I grabbed my MCM bag and walked out of the room. As I walked down the stair, I heard someone was cooking in the kitchen. The sounds of the meat sizzling successfully made my stomach growled lightly.

 

Inhaling the delicious aroma, I decided to visit the kitchen for a while. There, I saw my beautiful mother was cooking the morning breakfast with the cooks. Even though we had enough maid and cooks to help us with the chores, but my mother always made sure that for every meal we had, she always helped to make it. I really loved this side of her.

 

Tiptoeing, I went slowly behind her and sneakily kissed her cheek. She yelped lightly and turned back to see me grinning widely. She pinched my cheek and smiled affectionately. I greeted her good morning while sneakily took one of the bacons and quickly put it inside my mouth. She slapped my hands lightly and rumbled something about manner, but being ignorant as always, I just grinned cheekily.

 

“So you decide to eat breakfast with your beloved family today, do you?” Her eyes gleamed in hope. I felt a tiny bit sorry to crush her hope for today. I put one of my palm up.

 

“I’m sorry, Eomma. I still need to wake Yi Xing up.” I smiled apologetically as I saw her a bit disappointed with my answer. “But I promise to eat breakfast with you all tomorrow,” I quickly added. She then smiled widely.

 

“Wow, what’s the occasion? The famous Eun Byul will eat with us tomorrow,” she teased me. Even though her joke wasn’t that funny, it managed to make my lips quirked up into a warm smile. I kissed her cheek once again and bid her good bye.

 

I practically jumped on my way to Yi Xing house. It only took me about 5 minutes before I stood in front of his mansion. Before I knocked the door, the door was opened and the young maid who recognized me smiled warmly to welcome me. I returned her smile and skipped inside the mansion. There were a few greetings from the maid around and I replied each of them happily.

 

I went up to Yi Xing’s room and nonchalantly opened the door. His room was always not locked so I could enter his room anytime I wanted. As usual, the room was dark and he still curled up inside the comfy bed cover. I opened the curtain to let the ray of the sun brightened up the room. He groaned lightly and the bed cover slipped down, uncovering his face.

 

I decided to stay silent for a while and observed the usual morning habit of his. These past years, these kinds of things were my every-day-thing that also felt like one of my habits. Looking at the pale skin that was contrast with his dark brown eyes, I smiled contently.

 

Every morning I was able to see my favorite thing and only today that I felt blessed because of it. I crouched down and sat beside him. I traced my finger down on his face and giggled at his reaction. He must feel uncomfortable as his face contorted in ugly ways. I decided to more. I pinched his nose as his eyebrows furrowed deeply and he struggled to be released.

 

His eyes fluttered opened and he openly glared at me. Instead of scared by his intense glare, I couldn’t help to smile at his cute expression. His face changed from angry to confuse to sleepy to shy and then he awkwardly covered his bare body with the cover.

 

I still blushed a little seeing his abs but waking him up was my priority now. I knocked his head lightly an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter