Chapter 9

Ten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Byul jie jie,” A tiny cute boy ran towards me as soon as I stepped into Yi Xing’s mansion. I opened my arms as I gladly crouched down to welcome his usual dose of hugs. He practically jumped into my arms and I stumbled a bit and laughed at his cute antic.

 

“I missed you, jie” he murmured into my hair as he hugged me. I soothingly rubbed his back. He then slowly let me go but still held my shoulder with one of his tiny hands.

 

“You just saw her this morning, Yi En,” Yi Xing smiled and ruffled his younger’s brother brown locks. The other guys still stood behind him, looking at Yi En’s antic amusedly.

 

“Yeah, but I miss her already,” Yi En pouted. I cooed at his cute face. “Oh, I missed you too,” I rubbed my nose against him and he giggled cutely. A tall giant abruptly scooped Yi En’s up and looked at him.

 

“Miss me too, Yi En?” Chanyeol Oppa held him with one hand as he touched his nose lightly with the other hand. Yi En scrunched his nose adorably. He then proceeded to peck the giant beagle cheek.

 

“I missed you too, hyungs!” He exclaimed happily. We clearly could see the clear gleams of happiness reflected on his clear brown orbs, just as brown as his older brother’s.

 

“How about me?” “Me!” The boys noisily crowded around the younger boy. The younger one giggled happily every time the boys teased and tickled him. They moved him around until all the boys had hugged him once.

 

“Okay, enough guys,” Yi Xing took Yi En from Tao’s embrace who reluctantly gave him to his older brother. Yi En just grinned all the time. He must be so happy to see us all. He then peered curiously to the unfamiliar one from the group.

 

“Who is that tall hyung, ge?” He directed his finger to Joo Hyuk. As cued, Joo Hyuk walked forward and looked at Yi En.

 

“Hey, little one! Hyung’s name is Joo Hyuk, I am originally from America, nice to meet you,” he offered his hand to Yi En. Yi En looked at Yi Xing as confirmation. As Yi Xing nodded at him, he grabbed Joo Hyuk’s palm and shook it excitedly.

 

“Wow!” Joo Hyuk exclaimed. “You've just spoken three languages at once,” Then he examined Yi En. “And you are just about 5 years old.”

 

“DENG! You’re wrong! I am six years old,” he puffed his cheeks. “Oh my bad,” Joo Hyuk flashed him a grin.

 

“Okay, enough chatting guys, let’s start the real deal,” Kai excitedly said. He was always being the impatient one and he will become more impatient if it was something related to dance.

 

“Where are you guys going?” Yi En asked curiously. “We’re heading to the dance studio,” Yi Xing ruffled his hair affectionately. Yi En nodded his head.

 

“Can I join too?” We instantly agreed at his plead as he looked at us with his big innocent eyes. He yelped and jumped down from Yi Xing’s embrace. He ran to his nanny and promised to join us after he had taken his bath. He ran all the way up the stairs as he ignored Yi Xing who tried to tell him to slow down.

 

‘Hm,” Yi Xing sighed. “Let’s just move to the studio right away,” he said. He instructed a few maids to take some snacks and drinks for us then walked to the studio. We just followed him even though we had practically memorized the way. Joo Hyuk just followed us like a lost puppy.

 

Arrived at the studio, we slouched down to the sofas around right away. The studio was also one of my favorite spots in Yi Xing’s house. The room was pretty big for a dance studio. The ceiling was painted with light cream color and the lightings were placed on the ceiling neatly. There were a row of mirrors placed around the room, surrounding the wide space. The floor itself was made from wood, to avoid slipperiness. The stereos were placed around the room with the player located at the corner of the room. It gave the warm and cozy vibes.

 

Kai excitedly dashed to the player and plugged his ipod instantly to the player. Soon, an upbeat song was played. He moved his body excitedly, warming up to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter