Prologue

Ten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I remembered that day clearly.

 

A vast blue sky and a wide field of beautiful flowers laid before my eyes. My eyes were twinkling with happiness as I saw different kinds of colorful flowers.

 

 I flashed a toothy grin towards my parents. They just laughed merrily at me and my father patted my head lovingly. I excitedly pointed at the field as I showed my father a cute pout. He just shook his head lightly with a smile and told me to go and enjoy the field. I shrieked lightly and I ran towards the field without any hesitations.

 

“Don’t go too far, Byul.  Zhang family will arrive soon,” I heard my mother’s soothing voice remind me. I just gave her a thumb sign as I continued to run ahead.

 

 I was just merely a 10 years old girl, having no problems in my mind. I was enjoying one of the best days in my life. I couldn’t stop myself from grinning all the way I walked along the field. As I went further from my parents, I saw a beautiful butterfly with a striking blue line on its wings. I was fascinated by it and decided to chase it around.

 

As I was almost about to catch it, I stumbled down because I steppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter