payback rebellion (perwin)

LOVESICK crazy chronicles.....

Its quite late in the afternoon when I decided to go the Music Club Room. Im gonna check out what's going on with my insane seniors. Im not yet near to the room but the sound of their howling and catcalls are echoing the hallway. Seriously guys, one day or another, we'll be banned from making too much noise around the school.

 

 

"So, that's the errand you've been talking eh? You bastard! If I just know it, I should've not let you go! For Christ's sake!" I heard the booming voice of P'Om as soon as I entered the room. Damn! What's going on? Why being so loud? They still have the energy after a whole exhausting day in school? They must be something else!

 

 

Now I see P'Noh being surrounded by the Music Club members as if he's being interrogated. I didn't know that our club is now a Sherlock Holmes Club. They should've informed me about it... P'Noh's face is now as red as a tomato in which it is pretty obvious since his skin is so white. 

 

 

"Shut up! Om! I really needed to attend some errand but I saw Phun and treated me some ice cream...That's all." P'Noh tries to explain to the whole memebers.

 

 

"So, how did you managed to know all about it P'Om?" I finally decided to join their heated discussion. Hehehe. It's payback time baby! For all the time you've been bullying me. I will have my revenge. *insert evil laugh here*

 

 

P'Om suddenly blushes after hearing my question. Gotcha! You think I forgot about it huh P?

 

Flashback.....

 

Win and I are going back to the Music Club Room after going out to buy some snacks despite the fact that P'Om told me not to leave the room. I know you're asking why Win is with me but put your minds out of the gutter, I just asked Win to accompany me since its freakingly creepy alone in a room full of instrument as if its a scene in a horror movie. Plus, after hearing the ghost stories that the seniors told us about this goddamed room, I've never been comfortable alone in this effing room! But this is just between us ok?

 

 

So I was saying, Win and I are heading back to the scary damned room, I was not expecting to see the biggest reveal in history of history. As soon as I opened the door I saw Mick and P'Om hugging so tightly as if its the end of the world and they need to bein each other's arms. Wow! 

 

 

"Now that's a sight you dont see everyday" I managed to tell my self which startled the the hell out of the both of them. Now the are both blushing.. Oooohhh now that's unusual for you P.

 

 

"Why the hell did you left the room without anyone around here you idiot!" P'Om tries to change the subject. But that's not gonna happen, this is something big for me to forget..*insert evil grin*

 

 

"Where did the two of you go? Went out for a quick date?" I teased.

 

 

"Shut up bastard! Im gonna go home! You lock the doors and turn off the lights!" P'Om commands annoyed to me. But the fact still remains that he's still blushing and that means he's being shy.... Oh...... I never thought youre a shy guy when it comes to your lovey-dovey Mickey eh P? Hahahahaha "Lets go Mick!" then he drags Mick out the room with his horn in the other hand. You're gonna go away eh P? Hahahahhahaha

 

 

Now that means me and Win are the only ones in this room. We are currently sitting in the couch. Eating the chips we bought. When suddenly Win's phone rings and starts texting.... That's unusal,...... He only texts me and no other more..... 

 

 

"Who are texting Win?" I asked while munching chips to my mouth.

 

 

"Oh, it's Mark, inviting me to dinner later. He'll be treating me, I guess" He replied without looking to me and focuses in texting.

 

 

I dont know why but I suddenly have the urge in punching Mark in the face so hard. Its really questionable how they became so close all of a sudden. 

 

 

"Win?" I asked.... "Yeah?" He replied again without looking at me. Now Im getting annoyed with it. 

 

 

"Win!" I raised my voice for him to look at me and yet it seems like it dont have any effects on him. I leaned in which made him look at me and I looked at him directly into his eyes. Now that's more like it.

 

 

I leaned in closer and closer..... I felt Win stats to be uncomfortable...... That's what you get when you ignore me. "Wha....what are you doing?" Win stutters when asking me that...

 

 

I whispered into his ear saying " Look at me when Im talking to you. Have you decided whether or not you'll accept Mark's invitation?". My voice was so soft that it brings chills to my own spine...What the hell's going on with me?

 

 

I managed to controll myself and sat up normally and asked him " Win, are you and Mark going out lately...?" As soon as I asked it there's a some sort of pain in my chest which I dont know why... But Win didn't answer my question and just stares down to the floor as if waiting for the floor to talk for him... 

 

 

 

"I know! let's hang out in my place... It's been a while since we hanged out together..." I tried say to break the silence....

 

 

"Sounds good!" Win suddenly  answers....I immidiately diverted my gaze to him only to find out he's now smiling....

 

 

"What about your dinner with Mark?" I asked concerned...

 

 

"We'll just do it some other time." He explains while smiling.

 

 

"Im sorry for treating you bad these past few weeks..... I....... dont know.....how to react about it......but.........we're still friends right?" I explained to him sincerely. Then he replies with a nod.

 

 

"I understand Per.... I understand.... no need to appologize.." Win says while tapping my shoulder....

 

 

Back to the present

 

"So how P?" I ask him again..

 

 

"Right, how did you know that Noh and Phun were eating in an ice cream shop?" P'Film decided to ask...

 

 

"Uhm..... I.......... I have my sources......" P'Om manages to answer proudly.

 

 

"Rumor has it that you and Mick went out on a date, is it true P?" I teased some more.... 

 

 

"Shut up Per! You talk so much!" P'Om now gets annoyed... "P'Om just accompanied me in buying a part for my broken horn P's....." Mick explained out of the blue..... scratching his head.... Oohhh.... protecting your lovey-dovey eh?

 

 

"Rumors has it too that someone saw the both of you hugging each other here in the Club Room...." I again teased them..... Well, as expected, they blushed upon hearing what I said.... Hahahahahah Gotcha!

 

 

"Really? Where did you know that Per?" P'Poom asks me. "I have my sources P!" I answered him back....

 

"Spill it out Om!" P'Film now is eager to know the truth.... and looks like the other club members are eager to know too...

 

 

"Spill it out! Spill it out! Spill it out!!" Now were talking! Hahahahah that's what you get from bullying the juniors P! Even P'Noh joins in...

 

 

"PEEEEEERRRRR!! I swear! I will kill you if I'll get you!" P'Om now is enraged..... I should be going out before I get myself killed by P'Om... hahahahahah

 

 

I decided to let them know it themsleves rather than saying it to them right? I went out the room and found Win waiting outside...

 

"Win? What are you doing here?" I confusely ask him...

 

 

"I was about to enter but I heard P'Om yelling, so I got scared" He aswered..

 

 

"You made the right choice... Hahahahaha.... Wanna hang out?" I ask him..... "Sure!" He merrily answers me...

 

 

 

 

-END-

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

 

Sorry if it's been a while since I updated..... Ive been busy with school... so sorry!!!

Shout out for  @natshun for the IDEA.... THANKIEE!!!

 

 

Comment below what should I do next....

 

 

 

-Rj signing out-