epitome of sadness (earnpete)

LOVESICK crazy chronicles.....

AUTHOR'S  NOTE:

Due to insistent public demand on the last fanfic...... I will be doing a fanfic of my beloved earnpete ship... I was thinking of doing a sequel on trouble coming thru... but I guess I'll be postponing it then... Wait until further notice... Hahahahah Kidding! Anyways........ I'll be doing this in Pete's POV and  get ready with your feels for we will be riding the feels train.... so without further adoo..... LEGOO!!

 

*SPOILER ALERT! This is dramatic and kinda sad so.... bare with me and forgive me for making you sad... huhuuhu

 

 

Pain.... Its an essential feeling that we need to experience to know that we are humans and are capable of being hurt. Most of the people experience pain thru departure, may it be temporary or permanent. But some experience pain in love in which I'm suffering right now.

 

Its really annoying what fate had planned for me and how he and cupid sabotaged my life by shooting his arrows to my bestfriend's heart. Of all people, why should it be him! Why does it need to be Earn. I don't really get it why!

 

I was having a monologue inside my brain when all of a sudden, a hand came crushing into my head and smacked the hell out of my consciousness... Damn it! It's painful you know!

 

"Having a discussion with your self again?" I should've know it was my BELOVED bestfriend Earn. He really knows me. Even if I'll just be sitting around looking outside, he'll know what I'm thinking. Or maybe he's a psychic or a mind reader which I havent discovered yet. 

 

"Nah! I'm just memorizing the speech given to us by our teacher to be performed today" I lied to him. "WHAT! I thought it would be next week?" now Earn is panicking to what I have told him. Hey! You really should quit drinking too much coffee Earn. "Hey! I was just kidding. Hahahah" I laughed while seeing Earn's face being in panick. This is hilarious. I was in a good mood today but it all fade away when I saw Noh in our room looking for Earn. This bastard has been getting into my nerve lately. Making Earn his slave by  asking help from Earn in which my bestfriend gladly does.

 

I overheared Noh asking Earn for help for posting some flyers for the upcoming event that the Music Club will be doing, and man! its a ot of flyers for someone to post! Hey! you should'nt have done it Earn! " Hey Earn! What's that?" I pretend that I didnt know what these pile of paper are. "Oh! it's flyers for the event." Earn answers me with a smile. " Why are you doing that? You're not from the Music Club and yet you do these crazy stuffs." I explained to him. "Nah! Its ok! " He answered me. "Give it back to them! Let them do their work! " I raised my voice for him to know I'm getting annoyed. "What is it to you if I help him?" Now he's getting annyed too. "You are not their slave Earn! For crying out loud!" Im now pissed off to what he's doing. "You are not my mom PETE! YOU ARE JUST MY FRIEND!" now he shouted. We managed to gather everyone in the room's attention. "Yeah! Sorry if I'm concerned Earn! Yeah I'm not your mom. I'm your friend who's just concerned about you" I answered him sarcastically and grabbed my bag and walked out the room. 

 

Damn it! What's this stange pain in my chest. My tears are beginning to flow. Me and Earn fights. But often times it just some misunderstandings and some are just plain nonsense. But this is different. I was trying to make him realize that Noh is just taking advantage of his kindness. I know that Earn likes Noh. That is why he's willing to do everything for Noh. 

 

But why is it that he's still pushing though his feelings when he knows that Phun is the one that Noh likes?

 

I was running in an empty corridor when I found myself in an old abandoned classroom. It is located at the far end of the the school. So this is what they refer to as the forbidden room in which countless of horrifying experiences but today I dont feel like scared or anything nearer than that. What I'm feeling right now is far worse that seeing a ghost.

 

I grabed a chair and drag it to the window to see what it looks like from here. Its refreshing to see a good sight in a new perspective. As I was scanning the sight I manage to see Earn and Noh sitting on the bleachers laughing together. Again, there's this pain that Im feeling right now. My tears began to betray me by flowing out by themselves. In our years of friendship, Earn never looked at me the way he looked at Noh. His eyes never glows like that when he's with me. 

 

Am I starting to fall for Earn? Im definitely falling for that bastard. Its been a while when I began to feel weird when I'm around with Earn. Like how fast me heart beats when I'm around with him. Or like how he could light up y gloomy day by just showing me his warmest smile and his cute dimples. How dry my throat is whenever I see him out of the shower whenever we have a sleepover. Things like that have been occuring to me and I never had felt this weird in my entire life. But whenever I see him with Noh, there's a certain pain in my chest and in the same time a certain fire burning inside my chest as if its devouring me in the fire of anger. 

 

I saw Noh leaving with Phun leaving behind Earn. I cant see Earn's face right now but he's just staring at Noh and Phun's back. How long will you make yourself believe that Noh will love you Earn? How many times do you need to get your heart broken just to realize that he's not into you? There's a lot of people out there waiting for you to love them and yet you keep yourself locked up with Noh in your heart. Im here Earn! The one that been waiting for you to love me!

 

I was taken back to reality when I heard my phone ringing in my pocket. I wiped my tears first and tried to compose myself before answering the phone. "Hello?" I tried to sound as normal as possible. "Hello Pete? Are you crying?" Oh its Earn. Half of me is happy and half of me is sad knowing that called me. Happy because he called. Sad because I know that he called me since Noh left and he wants to have someone to share his happiness with. "I was watching a sad movie and it made me cry" I again lied. "Whoah thats new. By the way, you skipped classes after we..... you know........ fought and I was scared that........." He explained. "Dont worry Im ok and Im at home now. So yeah." I again lied. I think any oment now my nose will start to grow. I dropped the call because I know that he'll just ask me a lot of stuff and I dont wanna talk to him right now.

 

Few days had passed and I'm still down about what I feel.Whenever I had free time, I always go to my usual placeand be lost in my conciousness for hours. I was avoiding everyone I know most espcially Earn. I thought that if I distance myself from him, my feelings will eventually fade but the opposite had happened. Its just got worse each day and it's been killing me. And I think Earn finally noticed. "Hello Pete?" Earn called me thru phone. "Yeah? What is it?" I ansered him lazily. "Would you come over? I need help with my lessons and we'll be having a long test tomorrow........ I really need your help" He explains. Oh yeah I almost forgot about it we'll be having a long test tommorow and I need to study too... "Ok I'll be there" I answered him. "Thanks.... Bye" he finally ended the call. I supposedly avoid him but I guess I need to help him or he will tell his mom that I didnt help him and thats why he failed.

 

*read get drunk part 2 to know what happened*

 

I woke up in Earn's bed with me resting my head in Earn's arms and hugging him. If this is just a dream, please dont wake me up! I looked up and see his face so close to mine. As if its just few centimeters away before we kiss... I was wandering in my own little world when I had woke him up. "Morning!" He beamed at me his warmest smile. Agh my head is hurting like hell right now, but seeing him smile like that made the pain go away in an instant. I looked at my phone to check what time it is. Only to find out that its a  Sunday and its almost noon! Damn it! I was so preoccupied that I havent noticed. I stood up and my my world starts to spin. My mom would kill me if she know about it and I havent told him that I'll be here. Im a dead man now. "Pete..." Earn called me out. "About last night...." He continued. Oh about last night... Now I remember it... Im not that drunk so I know what is going on and alcohol helped me release my bottled up feelings.

 

"I know that its hard for you.... but please..... give me time to sort out things first...... then............." He tries to explain. I know what he means.... I just smiled without facing him.

 

 

"Hurry up..... I might get tired of waiting...." I just answered and left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I know its 2 days straight i updated which is a miracle for me.. hahahahahaha Im just inspired by you guys to make so i make one right away...

 

Sorry if its chaotic and stuff... and you need to read get drunk part 2 to know what happened because im too lazy to retype everything and translate it in pete's POV so I'll leave it all to you...

 

Comment below what ill do next...... and if you like it.... coomment below your thoughts .....

 

 

LOVE LOVE

 

-RJ signing out-