The Cabin (part 3): Earn’s Conscience [earnpete]

LOVESICK crazy chronicles.....

Earn’s POV

 

“Hey Earn, are you busy right now?” Noh approached me while I was reading a book. “Uhm…. No….. Why?” I answered him back. “I… heard that you give the best massages here… I was thinking if…..” he tried his best to explain. Well, I get his point. “Who told you about that?” I tried to sound that I don’t know. “Well, Pete told me that… you… you are good at giving massages… so… about that… uhm….. I don’t know how to say this without sounding so weird… so… uhm…” He was looking for words to say. “That bastard! Ha ha ha, I get it. I get it. Ok I’ll give you the best massage I could do but that would be pricey” I joked. “Really? But can I pay you after this vacation, I forgot to bring money here.” He replied. Seriously? I’m still not used to Noh being so oblivious that he kind of looks dumb. “That was a joke Noh! For crying out loud! Ha ha ha.”I replied.

 

We went to the room where he and Phun are sleeping. He took off his shirt and I felt awkward. I used to like him before and seeing him do that, kind of stir the forgotten feelings before. Oh god, please no. “So which part of you is sore right now?” I broke the silence. “Oh, just my neck part and my back” he replied. “Ooohh, someone had done something last night” I joked. He blushed. Well, let’s not dig further. He lied down the bed. His tummy on the bed and his back facing me. I started to massage the base of his neck and he let out a weird noise as if it sounded more like moan. Awkward! I tried my best to let it out in the back of my mind.

 

“So, how’s your relationship with Phun?” I asked him to break the awkwardness. “Good I guess.” He simply said. “Uhm… I’m really sorry for what happened before” he added. Why is he… oh. “Nah, it’s ok. Maybe there’s someone out there for me.” I replied with a hopeful tone. “Seriously, I’m really sorry. I know I had said this before but I’ll say it again. I really mean it” he told me in a sincere voice. “Let me tell you this again Noh. It’s ok. I already accepted it that you just like me as a friend and for me, it’s ok. Maybe there’s a reason why it happened. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be able to figure out my real feelings for Pete and we won’t be together if that didn’t happen.” I explained to him.

 

He faced me and based on his expression, he was shocked on what he just found out. “You and Pete are what?” he asked confused. “Pete and I are together now. Thanks to you.”  I answer him grinning. “Whoah! Congrats Earn, I’m happy for the both of you. I’m serious. Congrats!” He told me happily. “You sounded as if we’re getting married already or someone who told you they’re pregnant or something” I chuckled. “Are you not?” He joked. I punch his back lightly. “I’ll be going to yours first.” I retorted and with that we laughed.

 

The awkwardness had faded and we both talked while I’m giving massages. From personal things to nonsense topics that we may think of. When I reached to his lower back, he started mumbling weird noises and sometimes a loud moan. “Oh god Earn, your hands feels heavenly!” well, just like that. “Hey! Lower you voice will you? Others may hear us and they might think we’re doing something sneaky.” I warn him. “But… God Earn! You really are good with this… I hope Phun does it like this…” he said.

 

All of a sudden the door opened and Phun is standing at the door angry. Oh ! Oh ! “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING” he screamed. “Phun? It’s not what you think we’re doing.” Noh tried to reason. But Phun is just too angry to listen. I got to go now before things got worse. “Ok… I’ll leave this matter to the both of you, so let me excuse myself.” I told them and went out the room.

 

I stormed out the room before everything might go to worse. Phun and Noh are having a fight right now and I can hear them screaming from where I am standing right now. Sigh! I really feel bad and guilty about this but I know deep within me that if I meddle with their fight, I’ll just make everything worse.

 

“Hey? What’s going on? I heard Phun shouting. What’s the matter?” Pete went to me and asked. “Phun and Noh having a fight.” I explained. “Why?” he asked. “Long story…” I answered him. Pete sighed. He grabbed my hands and said, “Come with me, let’s unwind I know it has something to do with you” then went away. We were walking and I don’t know where we are headed to. We stopped and when I looked he brought me to a majestic waterfall. Gosh! This is so beautiful. I only saw these type if things in TV but it’s more beautiful in person.

 

“How did you find this place?” I asked him, still surprised. “I’ve done some research and stumbled upon this awesome falls. So I thought ‘maybe Earn would like it’ so yeah I showed this to you” he explained. I don’t know what to say.

 

We went for a quick swim in the base of the waterfall and the water is unbelievably good. Not too cold just right. We went to the side and he followed. “So, mind sharing me what happened?” he asked. So I told him the whole story.

 

“You made the right choice. Meddling with Phun right now will just make the matters worse.” Pete told me seriously. “Touching a wood on fire will just burn your hands” he added. I was amazed in how he dealt with what happened. He was not angry at me. Gosh! I’m so lucky I found him. I was just staring at him while he was talking I don’t know what he’s actually saying right now. I’m just staring at him. Looking at him and his angelic face. His perfect eyes, that perfect nose… those perfect lips that tastes so heavenly. I have the strong urge to kiss him right now and I just did what my senses are telling me. I kissed him without notice which shocked him. The kiss was pure bliss. Whenever I kiss him, the feelings are still the same. Those butterflies I felt inside my stomach whenever our lips touched are still there.

 

The kiss deepened and he grabbed me by the back base of my neck to deepen the kiss. The sound of the water just adds to the bliss that we are feeling. I ended the kiss to breathe. He smirked. “What was that about?” he asked me. “I just feel like it.”I answered him. Catching our breath, I stared at him. I grabbed him by the arm and hugged him. “Thank you for loving me” I told him. “Thank you for being so understanding and for waiting for me, and thanks for being not as stubborn as Phun or Noh” I added. He grinned. “Are you sure you are thanking me? It sounded not.” He reacts. “I was serious you know.” I answered him. “Well, let me tell you little ball of muscle, I did not wait for you to love me just to be that simple minded. I will be mad but I will try to reasonable and ask you then I will act. I won’t let my emotions overcome my judgment” he explained.

 

I was shocked about his explanation. “I LOVE YOU!!!” I screamed. He kissed me to shut me up. “ I know that already, no need to let others know… ha ha ha” he told me smirking.

 

After that we went back to the cabin but Phun and Noh is still not around. We changed our clothes since they are wet. We went out and see Mark sitting and he seems to be in deep thoughts. “Mark, have you seen Noh and Phun?” I asked him for starter. “I haven’t seen them P, sorry” he replied. “Thinking deeply eh?” I asked him again. “Nah, just something P” he answered. “P can I ask you something” he added. “You are asking me now… but yeah, yes you can.” I answered. “When do you think I should give up on pursuing someone?” he asked. I was about to answer him when Pete wraps his hands around my waist and rested his head on my shoulders. “Don’t ever give up on your feelings much more in pursuing the one you love. Even if he thinks of you as a friend, think of it that he/she wants you to be there forever than to risk losing you… right Earn?” he answered. I smiled. “I couldn’t say it any better…”

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Here's part 3.... one more to go...

 

tell me what are your thoughts..

sorry if it's not that good...

 

 

 

 

 

as always,

love love

 

 

 

 

rj

signing off