the arrogant, the server, and the lover (earnnohphun) [based on episode 11] [red lamp story]

LOVESICK crazy chronicles.....

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

 

Hi there! RJ here... today... i feel like doing some fanfic based on my fave scene in season 2.... episode 11 (when noh dressed as a girl and portrayed the red lam story)... in celebration to my 1000+ reads and the start of season 2.2...

 

Anyways.... I just feel like doing it and im still not sure if i should do a part 2 for trouble coming thru.... please help me decide by commenting below your answer....

 

 

In addition to that.... I'll be dedicating it to somebody who i choose to.... and please let me know....

 

 

so without further adoo....... LEGGOOO!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Characters:

 

Earn as Lord Earn

 

Noh as Nohnoko (I got it from the Interfan's FB page )

 

Phun as Lord Phun

 

Pete as Butler Pete (sorry if its lame but bare with my poor humor)

 

Film as Miss Film (the bar manager)

 

Ohm as Ohmie

 

Mick as Young Master Mick

Pang as Lady Pang

 

 

 

 

 

It was a dry harvest season in the land and everyone is struggling to get food and money. People are starving and a lot of them are getting sick. It’s the time of the year in which the crops had failed to bear fruit which makes it for us to find both food for our consumption and for selling.

 

 

 

I was walking around the streets to find anything for me to work for to support my family especially my father who was sick. A lady approached me and said “Oh! What a fine young woman you are… Are you interested in earning money my dear?” I was shocked to hear what she has said and was curious about it at the same time. The lady was wearing a pink robe adorned with fancy accessories around it. A full blast of make-up was on her face which makes her look like some Japanese stage play actors. “What would be the job Auntie?” I asked. The lady was taken aback on what I have said was kinda pissed off hearing it. “Excuse me! I’m still in m early thirties….!” She exclaimed. I gave a wai for my rude manners and said sorry.

 

 

 

After discussing what my job will be… It turns out that I will be a waitress in a beer house and I also learned that the lady was named Miss Film..

 

 

 

I started to work there and day by day I have experienced different treatment from different customers. Some of them are rude and some are nice. Two of them are so nice that they gave me tips for serving them.

 

 

 

The first one was a noble noted for being a heartbreaker (according to my fellow waitresses) a tanned boy with a bulky and well toned body but with an over-confident personality. The other one is a complete gentleman and silent young man. Whenever he’s here, he specifically chooses me to serve him even if there are a lot of free servers in that time. He’s tall, white and speaks with a gentle voice as if he couldn’t even capable of breaking a glass.

 

 

 

I haven’t knew their names until one of my co-waitress, Ohmie (sorry if lame :P) said it to me one day. “Hey Nohnoko, I bet you have captured the heart of 2 noble men… Heheheh”. I was shocked about what she has just told me. “H-hey! W-what are you talking about?” I asked her embarrassingly. “Oh come on Nohnoko, it’s clear that those two are so into you…” she teases me. “By the way, the tan one was Lord Earn from a noble family in the south and the white one was Lord Phun from the east. Besides… if you go at one of them, your future is secured…” I blushed on what she said. If I know he’s digging into Young Master Mick, a cute prince from a far away kingdom who always go here because of his drunkard father and uncle.

 

 

 

“If I know, you are making your moves on Young Master Mick…” I a bit. “Idiot! As if I like that weakling! He’s too young for me…” She answers but I saw that blush in you Ohmie… Don’t think I didn’t notice that. “I never knew you’re a Pedo Ohmie! Tsk tsk tsk.” I again with my head shaking from side to side.

 

 

 

As days pass by… I get to know those two more. I discovered a lot about them. Like Lord Phun has a lame sense of humor. He often tells corny jokes which makes me laugh. Not because the joke was funny but the way he tells it his super hilarious. Another is that he is not actually a shy person when you get to be comfortable with him. When it comes to Lord Earn, he’s not that arrogant like what others have to say about him. He’s pretty cool if you ask me. He loves reading considering that he always brings a book whenever he’s here.  We all became friends but Lord Phun and Lord Earn always have something to fight over. But I’m always there to settle things up.

 

 

 

The festival is fast approaching and everyone seems to be excited about it. Even Ohmie, which I’m closed with the most, seems to hang out more with Young Master Mick and is very much excited for it. You say that you don’t like him yet you hang out with him more. Like I’ll buy that Ohmie. Ha ha ha ha.

 

 

 

Sigh! Both Lord Earn and Lord Phun has asked me out for the festival. The festival is a week-long celebration for the new season. In the end, I decided to accept the both of their invitations. I went out with Lord Earn first.

 

 

 

We went to eat and I arrived late. It was night so I needed to bring a lamp to light my way. When I arrived he suddenly says… “ If it’s for you, I’m willing to pay anything…. Hahahahahha...” I smack his head so hard he ends up coughing from the tea he’s drinking. Sorry Lord Earn but that was really freaky. “You made me end up being a concubine eh?” I asked him annoyed to what he said. “Hahahahah.. I’m sorry… That was supposed to be a joke… Yet you took it personally…” He was still laughing. Hey! That’s not a good joke. I had goose bumps upon hearing that. The night with him became hilarious when he started telling me stories about how he and his butler Pete do mischievous things to his father to annoy him. We watched the stars in a hill outside the village and it was the best sight I’ve ever seen… He said that he and his butler discovered this spot when they were running away from his angry father and they ended late so they saw the view here. I never enjoyed anything like this in my entire life. And then he accompanied me home by horse. He didn’t went inside for it is kinda late and his father would kill him and would blame his Butler Pete for letting him out late.

 

 

 

The next day, I went out with Lord Phun. We rode his chariot and went to a lake not that far from the village. It was really nice and quiet and I enjoyed the view so much. Then he brought out a large basket and filled with my favorite desserts. Hey! How did he know all of these? Is he a mind reader? “How did you know I liked this?” I asked him. “I got my sources…” he answered with a grin in his face. Let me guess… there’s only one person whom I told about my favorites, except from my family. It’s Ohmie! No wonder she’s been asking me about it. So he bribed Ohmie to ask about it. But what would be the exchange? I don’t want to think about it anymore. We talked a lot that day. I mean literally a lot! From his childhood, which he hasn’t enjoyed since he was always been trained to do stuffs in preparation of succession of the throne. He never enjoyed being a child. To the crazy stuffs his little sister, Lady Pang, do. I never thought that Lady Pang, the graceful and well respected, was a mischievous girl. I knew her when she went to the shop with his brother once and she’s the epitome of elegance. We also talked about our dreams and hopes in the future. It was amazing and the foods he brought was delicious.

 

 

 

The next day was the last day of the festival and everyone in our village is excited about it. A lot of lovers especially the males are preparing for the night. It is believed that when the moon shows up at that night, whoever proposed to their partners will be together forever. Even Ohmie was excited about it. Talk about being in love eh? Well she and Young Master Mick has been going steady now. I don’t know if they are officially together or they are still dating. But whatever the case, I’m happy for her.

 

 

 

Both Lord Phun and Lord Earn told me that they have something to tell me something. Let us all hope that it’s not what I’m thinking. Because if I’ll choose between the both of them, I don’t know who I will choose. The day passed by and night has come. I went to the hill outside the village and saw Lord Earn there. “Hey! What are you gonna say to me?” I ask him with my warmest smile. He was about to talk when Lord Phun came panting… “Nohnoko, I’ve been looking for you! Ohmie told me that you are going here so that’s why I followed you…. Oh! Hi Earn!” he said. There was an awkward silence between the three of us and I watched the sky as it gets dark… unveiling the beautiful moon. And in a moment I found the most beautiful moonlight I have ever seen. Then all of a sudden they both shouted in chorus….

 

 

 

 

 

“WILL YOU BE MY WIFE?”…

 

 

 

What the hell!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

There you go.... I dont know how to go with the story so,,,,, yeah! I intentionally made the ending hanging so that you have the freedom to decide what and how you want the story to end. sorry if a lot of characters havent had a line... forgive me my dear readers...

 

comment down below what you possible ending you have made...

and let me know if you liked it or not...

 

sorry if itsnot good.... please bare with me....

 

 

Love Love...

 

-Rj signing out-