get drunk! (earnpete)

LOVESICK crazy chronicles.....

This story is dedicated to Shreedevi Padhi.... Thanks a lot P!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh! Hi Noh...... and Phun?" I was surprized to see Phun tagging along with Noh.

 

 

I actually asked Noh for some advice lately. There's something bothering me the past few days. And I think Noh can give me some advice on how to deal with it.

 

 

I actually gave up with my feelings for this buzzed-cut boy. I realized that his feelings for Phun is intangible and there is nothing I can do about it. It may be painful to say but, I had accpeted my defeat but I'm happy for them and I hope that there's someone out there thats meant for me.

 

 

"I was actually curious when I found out that the Cheer Club President has a problem and was asking an advice from other people. So why not tag along, I might give you some advice too." Phun explained with sincerity.

 

 

"Sorry if that bothered you Phun.." I replied with a half mocking tone..

 

 

"Oi! Lets get to the problem before you both get into trouble with each other. Lets sit down and talk about it." Noh suddenly interrups. 

 

 

We're currently sitting by the bleachers near the soccer field. It's kinda quiet now, since most of the students went home already. I feel calm now that we are alone in this bleachers. I feel safe and private.

 

 

"So, what's bothering you huh Earn?" Noh started the interrogation.

 

 

" Uhm............ It's................... all..............about..............Pete" I say those words like forcing them out my mouth. Ugh! Now I feel awkawrd telling them that. 

 

 

"Pete? I tought you were close friends, or bestfrieds rather." Phun butts-in and asks.

 

 

"Yeah.... What about Pete?" Noh asks too.

 

 

"Yeah. We were. But these past few days, he's been acting strange. You know that feeling when you know that a person is trying to give you cold shoulder. Like getting distance away from you.... You get what I'm saying?" I explained to them.

 

 

Noh suddenly scratches his hair and starts asking. " You tried to talk to about this?" 

 

 

"I did! But he's being secretive and just responds by saying ' I'm okay Earn ' " i answered and gets my head down low.

 

 

"I really dont know how to give you advice about this... I've never been to this thing before.." Noh starts to appologize.

 

 

" Thats because you talk about your problems with Om in the shower......." Phun says with a smirk on his lips

 

 

I was shocked to hear that from Phun. I never expected to know that. 

 

 

"Shut up Phun!" Noh answers Phun with annoyance. Phun just laughs so hard that it made us laugh too. 

 

 

"Seriously Earn, you should talk it out with Pete. You wouldn't know if you wouldnt ask." Phun suggests with sincerity.

 

"Oh! I've got an idea" Noh suddenly came up with an idea. " You should get him drunk. Like they say, there's only 2 people that tells the truth: a child and a drunk man." he continues to explain.

 

 

"You think it will work?" I ask him for assurance.

 

 

"It will work..... Trust me" He answers with assurance while patting my back...

 

 

"If thats the case, I'll be going then.... Thank you so much for the advice Noh.... Phun!" I tell them before leaving the bothe of them. I know they'll be having their time on their own now...

 

 

"Bye!" Noh said while waving his hand while Phun just simply waves goodbye to me.

 

 

I don't know if this will work but i hope it does. I was really bothered about Pete giving me cold shoulder. This was the first time that he's acting like this. So I was worried of he's having a problem so that I could help him.