trouble coming thru (ommick)

LOVESICK crazy chronicles.....

AUTHOR'S NOTE BEFORE READING!!

Hi there! I decided to make a new OmMick fanfic... and this time it will be in Mick's POV... I just wanted you to know before reading the story and I know that you are looking forward to reading it..... SO..... without further adoo.... *SPOILER ALERT!! THIS not a funny one so bare with me.... 

 

ENJOY!! 

-RJ

 

Lunch time......

 

The only time that me and P'Om have time to be alone. I know that we belong in the same club but we talk that much because he's busy with the club matters and I know that he doesn't want the other memebers most especially his friends to know about us .....YET! There's a big yet in that statement and I want you to know that. I know that he has reasons and I know some of that reasons. But, I cant help myself to be hurt whenever I think about it and I never let him see that. Because I know that he'll start worrying about me and I don't want that to happen.

 

"You're being quiet today Mick.... Cat's got your tongue or somethings bothering you?" P'Om finally asks me. I know that he's worried about me. I just managed to smile to him to let him know I'm ok. "Hey, what's the matter eh?" P'Om is really eager to know. "Nah.... I just dont feel well...." I lied.... "You wanna go to the clinic? I'll accompany you..." instead of making him ok.... I made him more worried....

 

I was gonna answer him when a boy sits beside him. We are currently having our lunch in the Cafeteria... Back to the current situation.... This boy has been flirting with P'Om for quite a while now..... AND IT PISSES ME OFF!

 

"P'Om! I heard that your favorite band's lates CD is out today.... Wanna check it out later?" The boy asks merrily as if I'm not around and I don't exist! "Oh... Really? Maybe some other time..." P'Om answers and then looks at me..

 

What? Do you need candy or something? I'm just continuing my meal while that annoying boy is still blabbing to P'Om in almost everything.... From music to his favorite TV Show to Movies..... Why is it that I have the sudden urge to kill someone... Somebody hold m back or it will spill blood today... Hehehe...

 

"So, I've got an extra ticket to your favorite band's concert tonight.... Wanna watch it together?" The boy then shows two concert ticket and P'Om's eyes glitters like diamonds...  "Seriously? I heard they were sold out... I haven't even had the time to reserve..." P'Om's eyes widen and filled with amazement.... So, he's asking P'Om out.... MY  P'Om out... And he's willing to go? I can't believe it...

 

I know how P'Om feels right now.... He's been talking about it like forever. He really wanted to go to that concert and I wanna buy him that ticket. But my savings are not enough to purchase that said ticket. I really wanna make him happy and I know that it will make him happy if I give him that ticket.

 

I can't take it any longer.... There's a certain kind of pain in my chest in which I don't know why it occurs...

 

I stood up and I was about to go when P'Om noticed my actions... "Mick? Where are you going?"  "I forgot that Mawin needed my help for his assignment P! I'll be leaving you two then..." I tried my best to sound convincing... "But you haven't even finished your meal yet.." P'Om worries.... See what Im talking about? He notices every single things when it comes to me which makes me happy. But, I really need to leave... I dont want to cry infront of P'Om...

 

I managed to make him believe to me. I feel bad lying to him but I just feel really bad and I dont know why. I find myself in an old abandoned classroom in the far end of the school. This is a good place to release these unknown feelings. Without me even noticing it, my tears starts to run by themselves. And in no time I find myself crying like a child. I dont know that liking someone is this painful. I was in my own little world wandering in my own conciousness when I heard a voice not that far from me.

 

"I thought I'm the only one that knows this place..." The voice then appear its form and only to find a boy not that older than me wearing the same blue shorts as me and the same pin as like mine. " I'm sorry... I didn't know that its a private place. I'll just go.." I answer him and starts to wipe my tears. This is really embaracing. But I find this boy really familiar... I know I have seen him somewhere but I just cant point it out.

 

"Hey! No need to leave... Besides its not my place, you can also use it if you want to. Its just the first time I see someone else here. No one goes to this place often time due to scary stories that circulates around our school..." The tall boy smiles at me while explaining. "Its really quiet here so I thought its a good place to cry..." I manage to find myself a chair and sat down. "So, why are you crying here all alone?" He asks. "Just releasing some bottled up feelings.." I explained to him. "Oh.... we share the same reason in going here then." He answers..

 

"Have you ever felt so bad about yourself for not being able to make the person you like happy? And whenever you find someone that you know who can make him happier you feel worse. Am I being selfish?" I asked him succesively which shocked him. He just smiles for a while the that smiles fades away and all I can see in his eyes. I think I should'nt have asked that...

 

"You know what... It's not being selfish... in my opinion..... It only becomes selfish when you stop the person you love to go for his/her happiness. Now..... what you are experiencing is the art of jealousy. You love someone too much that you want that person to be happy and whenever you see someone who makes the one you love happier.... you feel jealous. Because you want to be that person who makes him happy...." He answers me with a sad tone in his voice... "Have......... you.........experienced it before?" I asked him. But he just smiles at me and messed my hair saying "You are still too young to know how this thing works..." 

 

I know it myself that he just dont want to answer the question so I didn't asked him further. But............... he really looks familiar........................ AHA! He was the guitarist for P'Queer during the live bands. And I always find him messing around with P'Earn whenever I pass by the Cheer Club's Office....He stands up and starts to walk toward the door. But before he goes out he suddenly asks... "What's your name Nong?". "Mick" I answered..... "Nice to meet you Mick....by the way........... Im Pete..." he said before finally exiting...

 

After P'Pete left the room I decided to look to windows and find the most amazing view in the school. From here, I can see the soccer field and the people playing soccer.... I was so carried away by the view that I havent noticed the time and was lost in my stream of conciousness... I was only taken back to reality when I felt a pair of warm arms around my waist and a head resting above my head. Someone is hugging me from behind! I was starting to feel scared but then I realized that its P'Om that's hugging me. 

 

"You made me worry....... Did you know that I was looking for you the whole afternoon?" He starts so scold me but still hugging me. "I may not be smart but I'm not that dumb not to notice..." He adds. "Sorry....." Thats the only thing I managed to answer... He didnt answer but he just hugs me tighter. We just stayed like that and I feel secure around his arms. Then out of the blue he shouted " How long will you gonna spy on us huh Noh?"  He broke the embrace and I turned around to face the direction he's looking at. And there.... P'Phun and P'Noh chuckling behind the door.

 

"Sorry..... we didnt mean to interrupt.... " P'Phun appologises sincerely. "You were just so cute together..." P'Noh teases us which made me blush so hard... "Get the hell away from here..." P'Om shooed them away, and they left the room....

 

"Hey.... I know you were jelous back there..... I'm sorry...." He starts the conversation with a sincere tone. "I should be the one saying sorry for being stubborn.." I explained to him. I just lowered my head out of embarassment... but he places his hads on my cheeks and made me face him. Then kissed me without saying a word. It was perfect. My mind sudenly went blank. I was shocked at first but decided to close my eyes and feel the moment.

 

After a few moments, he broke the kiss and hugged me tight. "I hope that settles your jealousy." He says which made me chuckle and higged him tight. "If you want.... we can tell the Music Club about us since our president saw us..." P'Om suggests. But I know he's not ready to tell them yet.... "Nah..... lets just stay like this for a while.... I like it this way..."

 

"If you say so Mick..... Never forget that I like you okay?" He says to me as he rests his chin into the top of my head. "I like you mpre" I managed to answer.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

SORRY if its not funny or anything or its kinda confusing since im confused while writing this story.... bare with me please... 

 

anyways..... if you like it let me know below and tell me what I should do next ok? LOVE LOVE

 

 

-RJ signing out-