The Cabin (part 1): Prank Ohm [ohmmick]

LOVESICK crazy chronicles.....

Author's quick note:

thanks to gwenpookie for the idea... so this one is for you....

 

 

 

 

 

Ohm’s POV

 

What is more beautiful to end the year than to spend 4 days and 3 nights in a cabin in a quiet and peaceful mountain resort. With no adults to supervise our action. Just us, alone with all the freedom to do what we want.

 

I am enjoying this scenery. The birds chirping from the trees, the gentle breeze of the wind, the slow rustles of the trees up above… “Hey Ohm! Stop daydreaming and help us unload our stuff” and the calling of the lover boy who’s also the president of the music club. Damn it! I thought I will have the all the freedom to do what I want to do.

 

“Fine! Fine! Fine!” I quickly answered Noh with an annoyed tone.  I then get a box from the trunk of Phun’s car and carry it inside the cabin. Sigh!

 

“Mick, please tell your P’Ohm to stop whining and get everything ready before lunch time or else we’ll starve to death.” Phun then retorts to Mick whose carrying 2 bag. I glance at Mick which just blushed as red as the tomato. Damn it Mick, could you not blush that hard? This is why they tease you so much.

 

Hearing that punch line everyone around laughed. Damn this lovers they really are meant for each other. They have the same hobby of teasing others. Bah! I’ll get my revenge next time and I swear it will be awesome. Bwahahahahah.

 

Ok, did I mention to you before why we’re here? I’ll tell you then. This is all Fi’s idea. He thought that we should have a year-end meeting to discuss the events that we’ll be doing next year. All the clubs are welcomed to join but the other club members are currently busy with their own holidays. So Phun decided that we should do it in a mountain resort just hours away from the city. Everything is going well, Earn and Pete are here representing the Cheer Club. Noh and I are here to represent the Music Club and so is Per. Well, that bastard is here because Noh thought it would be nice to train Per and to let him know the details of the upcoming events as the next Music Club president. Bah! We shouldn’t do it but the president’s orders are “final” according to that idiot Phun! From the student council Phun and Fi should be the representatives but Fi has “some other things that are more important to handle” which means that it has something to do with his girlfriend. Phun said you could bring someone, so Per brought Win and I brought  Mick. But this idiot Mark wanted to go so bad since Win is going so he pleaded to Phun. Considering Phun being such a nice person. He allowed Mark to go with us. Leaving Per to object so much but as what Phun has said, “My words are final” so, he can’t do anything about it. So… that’s why we’re here.

 

After placing the box on the floor, I stretched some muscle from the car ride. Ugh! “Bwah!!!” someone yelled behind me which made me jump the hell out of myself. I lmost peed my pants since I was the only one inside the cabin.

 

“Hahahahahah” Per  was laughing his heart out from his victory. Damn this bastard! “Peeeeeeerrrrrrr!” I yelled my heart out. I swear I will have my revenge on this little bastard!

 

Everything has been settled and everyone is now busy preparing lunch. Me? Just strolling around the cabin. I don’t want to interfere with their cooking and if I help, I’m pretty sure I’ll be doing a recipe for diarrhea and nobody would want that right?

 

So here I am in the middle of in the back of the cabin. Look who’s here? Why oh why! The gods must have given me luck this day! It’s the bastard who gave a heart attack. Well, its payback time Per!

 

Per is now quite busy picking up twigs for the campfire this night I guess Noh told him to do so. So I went behind him and… “Look out Per there’s a snake beside you!” I screamed. That made him jump and throw away the twigs that he was holding and ran a few meters. Considering that Per is afraid of snakes that’s the only thing I had imagined during that time. I could’ve made better but I guess, stick to the old antics they say.

 

I was just laughing my heart out on the sight of Per’s scared reaction. “That’s for scaring me!” I told him. Then I walked away. He might punch me for doing that so better go away right.

 

I got bored waiting for the food to be cooked. What? I don’t know how to prepare the food much more cook so I better not help them right?

 

“I’ll go take a shower so, you better prepare that before I’m done!” I told them. “As you wish your majesty” Earn retorted. “You should be. I’m the king of this cabin!” I answered him which made them chuckle.

 

I went to shower and had myself a very enjoying and relaxing shower. What a nice thing to do before having your lunch right? Damn! I almost feel like a king now. This should be y life every day. My servants prepare for my meal while I do things. Bwahahahahaha!

 

It took me some minutes before I finished shower. I was  about to dry myself off when I realized that… ! I FORGOT TO BRING TOWEL! I’m pretty sure that I brought one. Damn it. I peeked outside. No one is around. ! ! ! It’s either I guess I’ll just wear what I wore before I shower… which is also missing! Damn it! Someone took them and I’m pretty sure that this is Per did this! Damn this bastard! Damn!

 

There’s no other choice but to sneak inside the cabin. Everyone seems to be busy and I know they won’t notice. “You sure are genius Ohm!” I murmured to myself.

 

I opened the door and to my surprise I saw Mick. “Thank goodness you’re here. Mind if you pass me some towel Mick?” I asked him sincerely. But Mick’s expression is shocked. He is just staring at me with eyes wide open and mouth agape. Then he lowered his vision and stared.

 

Wondering o what he’s looking at, I traced where he’s looking and realized that… I’M STILL ! Damn it! this! I can see Earn behind Mick just as shocked as Mick.

 

I quickly covered my private part and returned inside the shower, closed and locked the door. Damn! Why didn’t I notice I’m still ? You are such an idiot Ohm!

 

“Uhm… Mick, would you mind passing me some towel? Please?” I tried my best to cover up my embarrassment and sound normal. It took Mick some minutes before he responded. “Uhm.. I.. I…. su… su… Sure P” then I heard his footstep running away from the shower. Good thing that the shower is located behind the cabin and nobody is around. Well except for Earn of course!

 

I know who did all of this… “PEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!”

 

After that incident, the three of us (Earn, Mick, and me) felt awkward. Damn it! Well I can’t seem to look at them. I think they are too.

 

The rest of the day went smoothly and I felt less awkward and embarrassed. Later at night, they had campfire and told some scary stories. A typical camp night out.

 

“Once upon a time, there was a kid who went out for a camping in the woods with his friends.” Noh started. “They had a campfire just like this one. But one of them decided to have a pee. So, he left the campfire and went to take pee. Then all of the sudden, the other friends heard a scream. Then a howl of a wolf followed. They never saw their friend after that. The only thing they saw is a giant footprint of a two legged wolf which they thought was a werewolf.” Noh continued.

Everyone seemed to be on edge except me of course. Bah! Screw those campfire stories. They are not true. I was sitting beside Mick when I realized that he’s trembling. Oh what a scaredy-cat.

 

After that, we all went to bed. The cabin has 4 rooms, two on the second floor and two on the ground floor. So Mick and I would share a room, Phun and Noh (as usual), Earn and Pete (they seemed to be having sleep - overs a lot), and Phun decided that Per, Mark, and win will occupy the Master’s bed room since it has the bigger bed and there’s three of them. As if, I don’t know what Phun is up to under his sleeves. That sneaky bastard!

 

I prepared the bed while Mick is preparing his stuffs. I can still sense the awkwardness in the air. “Bed’s ready.” I broke the silence. “Oh, thanks P” he responded without looking at me. Damn it! “I…I’m sorry for what happened earlier…” I kept the conversation going. “It’s ok P…” he simply responded. I tried to keep the subject going but I’m still embarrassed to do so. So I just went to bed and lied down. He then followed on the far end of the bed. I can still see he’s trembling. Is he that scared?

 

“uhmm… Mick?” I called him out. He seemed not to be listening since he didn’t replied. There’s only one thing to do to stop him from trembling. I rolled to my side so that I’m net to him and hugged him from behind since he’s not facing me. At that moment, his body tensed ant the contact. “Hey…” I calmly told him. “Everything will be fine… I’m here ok? I will protect you if anything happened.” I assured him. He then held my hands and spoke “Thanks P…”

 

We stayed like that for quite long then he suddenly asked… “Is it just me or something is poking my …?” Realizing the question, I immediately rolled over to get away from him and I can hear him chuckle. “Goodnight Mick...” I told him to hide from embarrassment. I felt movement on the bed. Then I felt a pair of skinny arms around my waist. “You really are a shy guy after all Ohm…” he spoke to e with a chuckle. I was surprised hearing him calling me without honorifics. I smiled at that thought. “It’s the first time you called me that you know…” I replied to him. I rolled to my side to face him. “I like it” I added. He buried his face on my chest and I could feel his warm face. I know that he’s blushing right now. “So you don’t mind this thing poking you eh?” I …. “Shut up!” he then buries his face more. “So you like what you see earlier then?” I continued to . He just chuckled as a reply. “Mind if we…” “P’ Ohm!” he interrupted. “Hey! I was about to say hug…” I told him laughing out. He just buries his face deeper. “ You’re not as innocent as you look you know.”  I joked. “Let’s just go to sleep…” he said so that I would stop teasing him. “Ok fine… good night Mick…” I answered. “Goodnight Ohm…” he replied. “I love you…” I told him while grinning. “I love you more…” he replied. With that, we went to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

sorry if this is kinda matured... i was thinking of doing but... i dont know... hahahahah

 

anyways... this is a 4 part story and  i'll post the remaining 3 parts as soon as i finish them.

 

 

thanks for supporting...

 

love love as always..

 

 

rj signing off....