little chick (ohmmick)

LOVESICK crazy chronicles.....

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Hi there! Sorry if I haven’t updated for quite a long time. I’ve been focusing on my studies and my exams. Peace! But it’s done now so yeah. Hooray!

 

I’ve missed my EarnPete so I’m making an OhmMick fanfic. Hahahahahah

This is dedicated to to Jiji-yoyo-leo… here you go!

 

Without further adoo..... LEGO!

 

 

 

 

Today is a busy day. Not for me but for the Music Club. If you’re asking me where is our beloved president when you need him the most? He’s with that Student Council Secretary. That bastard always sneaks out with his hubby. Agggh! I’ll beat both their asses when I find them! Phun said he’ll need Noh for something important. As if I’ll buy their lame excuse!

 

 

It really pisses me off. Sorry for ranting but I just need to let it out. Oh! I forgot to tell you why the Music Club is busy. The marching band will be competing next week and they will be out of the country. That is the reason why they are getting the buzz and feeling the pressure and tension.*sigh*

 

 

I’m just sitting on the couch and just starts to look at them practicing so hard. I’m just happy I’m not handling them. Now Film will be stressed out ha ha! As I am scanning them I can’t help but smile when I see a certain someone.

 

 

“Should I call an ambulance?” Poom suddenly says which shocked the hell out of me. I haven’t noticed him since… you know…

 

 

I try to calm down my nerve and answer him “I don’t think they need an ambulance though, I know Film won’t let these kids exceed their limits.”

 

 

“No I’m not worried about them, I’m worried about someone that starts grinning like an idiot while zoning out. I should bring him to the hospital to check if his screw is still intact.” He explains without looking at me. Huh? I don’t under… wait a minute! I smacked him in the head after realizing what he means. Now he’s scratching his head where I smacked him. That’s what you get for getting smart with me.

 

 

“Aren’t you gonna help Film with the band?” I asked him hoping to change the topic. “Nah. He can handle them. Besides, it’s not my job to facilitate with the band though. It’s the president’s job to do so.” He answers. “Are you sure you’re counting on that good-for-nothing president of ours huh? As if he can say no to Phun.” I rant. Here we go again with the ranting.

 

 

 I stood up and start to stretch then he asked me. “Where are you going ohm? You’re not gonna look at your Nong Mick?” he teases me and starts laughing. As if I’m looking at him. Remind me why are they my friends.

 

 

I just left Poom while laughing his heart out and satisfied with his victory. I’ll get mine one of these days *insert evil laugh*.

 

 

I was strolling around the school when the bell finally rang for lunch. Oh before you react how I’m not in my class, we are excused since the Music Club will be competing even if not all us will. Good idea right? Ha ha ha.

 

 

I texted Mick but he haven’t replied yet. Normally, he would reply right away. Well that’s strange. I just pushed that thought in the back of my mind and continued to go to the canteen.

 

 

I saw Mick alongside with the rest of the Marching band. “Mick!” I called him but it seems he haven’t heard me so I just went to him. “Mick why didn’t you answer to my text? I’ve been texting you.” I explained to him. “Sorry P but I left my phone in my bag since P’Film said so” he explained to me with a wai.  “Lunch with me?” I asked him. “As much as I want to but P’Film said that we’ll be eating lunch together so develop our bond though. Sorry P’Ohm but I’ll join you next time.” He explained and then went to other band members.

 

 

I know Film is my friend but this time he’s getting into my nerves. The afternoon passed by quickly since I got a lot of thing to do like filing the documents needed by the marching band which our president forgot to submit since he’s so busy flirting with Phun. Ugh! This love birds. I will surely have my revenge on them one day!  As  soon as I enter the club room they are already packing their bags and gets ready to leave. “Mick! Wanna go home together?” I asked him. “Sorry P’Ohm but P’Film will be taking us home and I already said yes. Maybe next time P” he answered with a sad smile.

 

 

Ohh. Ok. I felt kinda disappointed but I just pretend ok. “It’s ok Mick.” I lied. Days pass by and my annoyance towards Film grows stronger. Like whenever I wanna be with Mick or even just talk with him, he will just barge in all of a sudden then takes Mick away from me. They will be going tomorrow and I won’t be seeing him for a long time. And it will be a bummer if I haven’t had alone times with him and I will kill Noh if that will happen. I don’t know why Noh suddenly came upon my thought but I swear I’ll take my anger at them if that happens.

 

 

Finally, I had the time to speak with him. “Mick…” I was about to say something when Film shouts “There you are Mick, come on we’ll be starting the practice soon.” That’s it I will release my inner saiyan and transform into a super saiyan and fire a very powerful kamehame wave  at Film then use my conqueror’s haki to knock him off the release my zanpakuto and cut him in half and the to finnish the job, I will use my fire dragon’s roar at him to burn him to ashes. Finnaly super Ohm saves the day and gets a hot and deep kiss from Mick…wait a minute what the hell is going on in my mind? Kiss Mick? This is what I get from reading a lot of manga and watching too much anime. Maybe Poom is right, I should go to the hospital and check if screws are still intact.

 

 

“P’Ohm we will be practicing now” Mick’s voice brought me back to reality and I look at him while his lips points down on his arm. Only to realize that I’m still holding Mick’s hand and I’ve been spacing out. I was about to let go of his hands but I grabbed him by the arm and said while directly looking at his eyes “You’re not gonna practice today.” I said firmly. “But….” “You’re  not gonna practice today” I repeated my statement earlier. We were looking into each other that I haven’t realized that Film was alredy by my side saying “We are gonna practice Mick, haven’t you heard me?” “sorry P’Film but P’Ohm was still holding me” Mick explained.

 

 

I looked at Film and as I can see, he’s being annoyed to what I’m doing. What you gonna do huh? You filthy rascal. I’m gonna beat the hell out of you if you continue. *insert death glare* “Ohm, were gonna go and practice now. You need to let Mick go.” He says annoyed. “what if I don’t ?” I replied to him annoyed. “you wanna test my patience Ohm? Today is not the day to do so. I’m too tired from the practice” he tells me with with a warning voice. I just continued looking at him like I’m gonna kill him any moment. “what’s wrong with you huh? I’ve been noticing that you’ve being cold towards me… Oh my…. Hahahahhah” he’s been laughing his out like he just discovered something really funny. What the hell is wrong with this bastard? He’s screw gone loose? The hell. “god! Ohm I never expected you to get jealous at me. Hahahahahaha” he said while trying to hold his laughter. Who? Me? Jealous? Whoah! I’m not jealous. Are you jealous? Who’s jealous?  Not me though. No, not me.

 

 

Film is still laughing his heart out and said, “Gosh Ohm! If you just want to talk to him that badly you should’ve just told me so. Not get all cold and monstrous. Hahahaha” . I’m getting shy and having a stupid blush. Wrong timing face! Not this moment. I looked at Mick and see him smiling widely too. “what are you smiling at huh?” I asked him annoyed. He didn’t answer but just smiles wider. “I… I….. I just wanna say good luck you rascal. Go back to practice idiot”. Then he went back to where they’re practicing. I noticed Poom and Film talking and laughing at something. Just make sure it’s not about me. Or else I’ll beat you both up. Poom then whispers something to Film which made him smile. Then they went together inside. I’m not gonna investigate on that. Or I will later. But right now I just wanna get rid of this embarrassment. I was walking around when I see Noh and Phun laughing together. Aha! I found you bastard!

 

 

 

“Noh!”……….

 

 

 

-end-

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

There you go guys. Sorry jiji if it took some time to make. Sorry if its not that funny. :(

 

Is it good? Let me know down on the comments…

 

 

 

Love. Love

 

-Rj signing off-