when realization hits you (earnpete)

LOVESICK crazy chronicles.....

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ive decided to upload my earnpete story that i've been hiding for quite along time now. heheh sorry!

shoutout to M9ture  for always supporting my stories.. thanks!

 

so without further adoo.... LEGOOO!

 

 

 

 

Pharma Camp… I don’t know why I actually joined this camp considering that I have no interest in pharmaceuticals. Maybe I just joined this camp for the sake of my best friend, Pete, the person who is really eager on joining this camp.

 

 

As I was packing my bag, the thought of Pete just suddenly pops up on my mind. I never knew he was interested on this stuff though. And the reason for joining this camp is still unknown for me.

 

 

I also knew that Noh and Phun will be joining the said camp, another reason for me not to join this freaking pharma camp. But no, I’m forced to join this stupid camp since I already said yes to Pete and it’s too late to take back my answer and if I ditch him, I would be a dead man. Pete might be skinny, but believe me; he’s stronger than me if he’s upset far worse if he’s angry. And I can assure you this, (based on personal experience. He he he).

 

 

My phone suddenly rings. I grabbed my phone from the table to check who’s calling me. Oh Pete… he seems excited though… “Hello Pete. Excited aren’t we?” I a bit. “Hmm… maybe?” he replied with a smirk lurking on his face. That’s unusual. He really hates it when I for being excited on something. Yet now, he enjoys being teased with it. “Yo! Are you still Pete?” I asked him half joking half shocked. He replied again with a smirk. Hmm… suspicious.

 

 

We were silent for the whole ride to the place where they said that we will be gathering. This is due to the fact that Pete is busy texting someone and he’s been smiling like an idiot the whole ride. Who’s the person he’s texting and why he’s smiling like that. I know I don’t have the right to question that but… why does it feels like there’s a certain empty space inside my heart and from that space, there’s a certain pain that emerges. I’m just looking at him while he’s busy texting and the emptiness and pain is constant. Maybe if I won’t mind it will just go away.

 

 

After what it feels like a million years of silence, we finally arrived at our destination.  We registered and got our name tags. Yet we haven’t spoken anything. The silence is killing me, despite that the noisy surroundings. “Silent are we?” I tried to start the conversation. “Speak for yourself…” he answered. “Who’s the mystery person you’ve been talking to?” I just randomly asked. Honestly I’m really eager to know who it is. “Quite the nosy person eh?” he smiles while answering my question. “Jealous?” he then continued. I was taken aback from what he asked. Jealous? Why would I be? Besides, it’s his life; I don’t have the rights to be jealous with. “Seriously? Why would I be?” I answered with a smirk. “Don’t worry, I’m a faithful husband…” he said then winked at me. WHAT? HUSBAND? HIM? So that means… I’m the WIFE? Hey! I’m supposed to be the husband… I was about to react when I realized that he ran away. Knowing my reaction he decided to run so that I will not be able to hit him. Damn you! A move ahead of me. Ha ha ha . I chased him while we are going to the train that we will be riding. The lady in the registration table said to go there so I guess Pete will be heading there.

 

 

While we were on the way to the station, we were messing with each other. I still haven’t forgiven him for making me the wife. Then suddenly… “Yuri!” Pete suddenly shouts and calls the attention of the girl standing not far from us. Is that Noh’s ex girlfriend? The girl ran towards us. “Pete!” the Yuri says merrily then hugs Pete. Wow! I never knew they were this close. Again the emptiness and the pain starts to appear again. I just smiled and hid the growing feelings inside me.  “I want you to meet Earn… Earn, this is Yuri…” Pete introduces her to me. “Hi Earn!” Yuri beamed a smile while waving her hands. “Hi!” I replied with an awkward smile and waves at her. After our exchange of hi’s they left starts to walk to enter the train. Me? I feel like a dog following them behind. They are laughing with each other and the pain I feel continues to rise. Why does it feel so painful? They continued to chat and laugh while the epic me feels so awkward. Now I know how it feels to be the “third-wheel” like what my other friends feel. It really feels awkward and painful at the same time.

 

 

As the train starts its engine, I just look at the view outside the window as we pass them by. You know that moment when you see a music video in which the actors starts to be drowned in his own thoughts while looking outside their cars, believe me, it feel like that. With me listening to songs, I haven’t realized that I’m wandering into the stream of consciousness. But even if I’m wandering into nothingness of my thoughts, I still feel the pain continues to grow stronger and the emptiness inside me grows deeper. What am I feeling? This feels nostalgic… I know that I have felt this not so long ago…

 

 

The pharma camp was a great experience for all of us. There were a lot of fun and games stored for all of us. Have I said that Noh and I were on the same team? If not then yes, yes we are. And it’s freaking awkward. How can you imagine you are in the same team with the person you like who broke your heart? I know that Noh didn’t mean to do so but he still technically broke my heart. But still we managed to break the awkwardness between us and played the games though. We were constantly laughing around along with our teammates and I’ve never felt this so much fun before. After the fun and games… we had our lunch. I was about to call Pete when I saw her with Yuri again and they are having a good time laughing with each other. I decided not to call him. I don’t want to disturb them; another thing is that, I don’t want to be the third-wheel again. So I grabbed my lunch and find another table. I saw Ohm! Thanks! So yeah, I managed to get a sit with Ohm who was actually waiting for Noh and Phun. Great! How lucky I am?

 

 

“So, where’s your husband?” Phun breaks the silence. We’ve been silent ever since we start our lunch. Phun’s question indeed broke the silence and made the 2 other boys dying out of laughter and made me embarrass… Phun! I’m gonna kill you! “Shut up! I’m the husband you idiot!” I answered him annoyed just to hide the embarrassment. I just played along the game they played. The laughter finally subsided and now Ohm is the one asking me questions. “But seriously though, where the hell is Pete? I thought you guys were inseparable.”. I didn’t  answer but instead, I pointed Pete’s location with my lips. They finally found out that he is with Yuri and their eyes grew wide and they were shocked to see them laughing together. After that everyone stayed silent and nobody spoke a single word again until we finished our lunch. Even after that, Noh still haven’t spoke a word about it.

 

 

The day passed by quickly and I end up strolling around the camp to clear these feelings I’ve been going through. I ended up the lakeshore and found a log in where I sat and ponder upon my own world again. Wondering about these familiar feeling that I’ve been going through. This pain, this emptiness… I knew it myself that I have felt this before. But when? I’ve been thinking of this feeling when all of a sudden the memory of Noh and Phun laughing together pops into my mind and the pain suddenly appears in my heart but not that painful compared to the pain I felt a while ago. Then realization hits me. “I’m jealous of Yuri… so, I’ve been jealous all along?” I asked myself. But why? Then again an image of Pete smiling so widely at me suddenly appeared in my mind and my heart starts to go crazy again. Just like what I’ve been feeling whenever I’m with him or whenever I see him smiling at me.

 

 

There at that moment, I realized. I was falling in love with him all along. I don’t know how long I’ve been falling but I know it. I’m sure of it. Without a doubt I am falling for that skinny kid. Tears suddenly flows from my face. Damn it, my eyes are betraying me again. “I’m always one step late on everything.” I told myself. How idiotic of me. I’m too late now. Pete has Yuri and they are happy. “I’m too late… If only I’ve realized sooner…” I managed to say between my cry. “Have you ever told that person yet?” a voice came out of nowhere. All I can see is a shadowy image of a guy leaning into one of the trees surrounding the lake. As my vision becomes clear, I saw the image of… “Pete?” I asked. He just smiled at me. I wiped my tears and stood up. “How long have you been there?” I asked him again. “Since you got here…” he replied with a smile. “That means….” “I heard it all” he interrupts me. I kept my head down low due to embarrassment. He walks towards me and without saying anything; he hugged me tight which shocked the hell out of me. “I’m glad you followed…” He spoke. Confused on what he means I asked. “followed you? Where?” He broke the hug and pointed my chest. “There! I’m glad you finally let me in there. I almost got bored of waiting.” He said with a smile. I hugged him this time and uttered. “You’ve always been here all along” He hugged me back and the feeling was blissful. “So that means, there’s nothing going on between you and Yuri?” I asked him. “No! of course there’s nothing going on between us! I’m just helping her get over Noh. That’s all… I told you you’re jealous…” he answered. “I told you, I’m a faithful husband…” he added then laughed. “Idiot! I’m the husband…” I answered then laughed along with him.

 

 

In that moment everything around me seemed to stop. Time, my heartbeat… and my life. We stared into each other eyes and shared the proof of our mutual feelings for each other. He leaned in and closed the seal of our feelings. My first kiss was truly magical. I’ll never forget this moment. I’m so glad I’ve went to this camp…

 

 

 

-end-

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

as you can see... this is part three of the earnpete story.. eheheheh

i hoped you enjoyed it..

 

coment down below your thoughts...

feel free to request... i'm glad to do them..

 

 

love love

 

-rj signing out