get drunk! (earnpete) 2

LOVESICK crazy chronicles.....

"Hello Pete? ..................Would you come over?......... I need help with my lessons and we'll be having a long test tomorrow........ I really need your help....... Thanks........ Bye!"

 

 

Thats me talking to Pete over the phone. I want to know whats on his mind right now. Does he have a problem? How can I help him? Can I help him? All this thoughts are running around my mind for the past few days..

 

 

Its not a while when I heared a knock from my door. That means he's here....

 

 

I opened the door and saw the tall figure outside my door with a face filled with annoyance towards me.

 

"So, shall we start?" He asks.

 

 

"Sure then.." I  answered with awkwardness towards him. I dont know how to start this plan of mine. How can I convince hi to drink?

 

 

He's preparing the stuffs we need for the review... While he's at it Im taking out 2 cans of beer and a bag of chips for us. This may be weird for me because I only have a little tolerance to alcohol which means I easily get drunk... Lets just hope that i wont pass out tonight.

 

 

"Whats that?" Pete finally asks when he finnaly saw the cans Im holding.

 

 

"Beer?"I tried to answer with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

 

 

"I know thats beer, smart ..... What I mean is for what are those thing for? I thought were reviewing..." He tries to explain while holding his annoyance..

 

 

" So that we wont get sleepy while reviewing... " I answer him. Hoping that he wont be find out what im planning to.

 

 

So we started our review and while we were at it i managed to take some few sip in the can but I noticed that Pete had finished his first can and now getting his second can. 

 

 

"Take it easy man! Were here to review not to get drunk." I reminded him.

 

 

"Dont mind me Earn! *hic* Im still ok..." O-oh.... The alcohol finally kicked-in to him. But, I never actually thought that he's gonna get drunk easilly. This might be the right time to ask him... *grin*

 

 

"So, Pete.... Why are you avoiding me lately?" I tried to ask...

 

 

"So, you finally *hic* noticed huh?" he answers while sipping another int the can.

 

 

"I really dont get it Earn.... What does that good-for-nothing buzzed-cut haired Noh have that you were so in to him.... I mean, Im a good-looking man.... thats what my mom said.... but why is it that the way you look at him is different than the way you look at me?"  He managed to say it all out without having a *hic* between what he's saying... I just replied a chuckle.... To be honest I dont know what he's really pointing out. What is he trying to say? 

 

 

"See!? That dimple again*hic*... That stupid dimple that made me fall deeper to you*hic*.... *pinches my cheeck* That dimple that Noh havent appreciated*hic*... Your broad chest*hic*.... Your stupidly *hic* annoying abs....That glitering eyes... That silky hair.....He havent realized every part of you Earn... He havent realized how lucky he is because someone like you loves him... " At this moment Im starting to get shy on the things he's saying.. This is the first time that hes been teling me this stuffs..

 

 

I was still annalyzing the things that he said when ....*slap*...... it was not a hard slap but enough for me to get my thoughts back into reality... I was shocked on what he has done...Now were looking into each other's eyes... I still dont know what to say....

 

 

" I like you Earn... but .....Im afraid that it might ruin our friendship. Weve been friends for quite a long time now, and Im afraid to lose you....." Upon saying this Pete's eyes starts to flow tears... I cant take this anymore.... I grabed him by the arms and embrace him.His head burried into my chest and continues to cry.... I finally see it now... Im the reason for his strange action this past few days...

 

 

"Did you know how painful for me to see you in pain everytime you see Noh and Phun together?..... But what hurts me the most is that... I cant  do anything about it Earn... ............. Why does it need to be Noh, Earn...... Why??" he continues while crying even more that my shirt gets soaked in his tears...

 

 

"Shhh.....*rubs back*.........Im sorry Pete.... Im sorry........." Thats  the only thing I can say right now...My brain is still annalyzing the things that I just learned... 

 

 

Its been a while when we were on that position... Me hugging him tightly while rubbing his back, and him crying while brurried his face in my chest.... In fact I havent realized that Pete was asleep in my arms...

 

 

"Can you give me time Pete.... Im still figuring out my feelings for you...  and understand what i actually feel for you....  and no matter what happens... Im here for you... no matter what..." I whispered to him.... 

 

 

I kissed his temple and laid him to bed.... I manged to clean up the stuffs that we used for reviewing.... and the cans of beer that we drank, before making my way to bed and lay beside him.... I grabbed his head and placed it to my arms...

 

 

I stared into the ceiling trying to process everything out.... before sleeps finally hits me.... Whatever may happen starting tomorrow, I'll still be at his side......

 

 

 

 

 

-END-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry if you find it borring. this is my first ever fanfic.... im not used to write this type of stuff but..... I JUST CANT HELP MY SELF FROM EARNPETE!! yey!

 

 

 

I'll try my best the next time..

Ill be doin an OmMick fanfic next... so anyone who wants to share thier plots??

 

 

bye....

RJ out......