sneaky little rascals (ommick)

LOVESICK crazy chronicles.....

"Om! I'm heading out! I have some errands to tend!" Noh shouting near the of the Music Club Room door as if we were a couple of miles apart.

 

 

"Eh? Then who's gonna be incharge of the Club Room then?" I replied confusely to this bastard.

 

 

"You are!.... Idiot! .... This is really important Om! I'll just treat you tomorrow..." The bastard Noh says while waiying his hands...

 

 

"Ok... ok. ok...." Well, at least he'll treat me. Heheheheheheh

 

 

"Besides..... Nong Mick is there to accompany you hehehehe.....*grins*"  This bastard is really trying to annoy me huh!?

 

 

"You better go now before I change my mind.................If I know its Phun you'll be seeing...Tch!" I answered him which made him blush. Bang! Got you huh lover boy? Hahahahahahaha

 

 

"Oh! Shut up Om!" He's finally annoyed huh? Hahahahahahha

 

 

Today is not a really busy day. A lot of the members are not here and our beloved president ditches the hell out of us... Now the club has only 3 people in it. Me, Mick and Per. Per is busy with his phone right now... I dont know if he's hitting another girl from the convent of texting Nong Mawin, since they become closer than ever before. Thats something that I'll investigate later. Hahahahha

 

 

Well Mick is kinda busy with his horn right now. I noticed that he's been fondling that horn for more than an hour and he's getting worried about it.... Let me check it a bit..

 

 

"Oi, Mick! Whats the matter? You looked troubled?" I ask the boy as he's fondling more to the horn.

 

 

"P! I think I broke my horn.... It's not working...." The boy answered with eyes almost tearing up...

 

 

"Let me see it" ... I checked the horn and found out that one of the valves is stuck...

 

 

"Hey... a valve just got stuck... Dont worry Mick this is something easy to fix." I assured him.

 

 

"Per! I'll be out. We'll buy spare parts for Mick's horn. So, take charge of the Club while were out." I commanded Per who is not listening since he's busy smiling like an idiot to his phone.

 

 

"PER!" I shouted to get his attention. Damn, this boy has been like this for the past few days... Im worried if his screw is loose...  The braced kid was startled upon hearing his name.... That's unusual.. Let me tease this bastard for a bit...

 

 

"Yes P?" The braced kid asks...

 

 

"Oi! Oi! Whats making you busy huh Per? You got new girl? Is she cute? Tell me..."I asked successively to that kid.. 

 

 

"No P! Im just texting Mawin...." Per replies with  great smile as if he won the lottery... Lets dig out some more... hehhehehe

 

 

"So, you and Mawin were being closer than before huh?... What the real score between the two of you huh?" I teased. I was not expecting him to blush.... Oh.... Interesting...

 

 

"We're just friends P!  Youre the one to talk.... Ive seen you a couple of times together with Mick.... What's th real score between the two of you huh *immitates how Om asked*" Now he's interrogating us huh? I glanced at Mick who is now blushing hard and keeps his head low... Ugh! I sense this is not gonna be good.

 

 

"Shut up Per! We'll be heading now or we'll get stuck into traffic..." I decided to divert the topic... Now Per is smirking in his victory... "What's funny huh bastard?" I asked him but the stupid braced kid just shakes his head as if he found out smothing... Damn it! I never actually thought that I'll be in the hot seat with this kid.. I was the one interrogating but I ended up being interrogated... 

 

 

We left the school and hailed a taxi to Siam. We went the store which sells spare parts for different instruments.... We finnaly managed to buy the part... and now currently strolling when Mick suddenly grabs my arm "What is it Mick?" I asked him. "Look P! P'Noh and P'Phun...." I gazed to the direction he's pointing and was surprized to see Noh and Phun sitting alone eating ice cream in a shop... Oohhh jackpot! So, this is the errand you'll be tending to huh Noh? Cant wait for your hubby huh? Youre not gonna get away with this... Good thing that were are kinda far from them so they wont spot us right away.

 

 

"I never thought that the rumors were true P!! So they really are a couple?" The cute Nong Mick is smiling like hell while asking merrily to me about it...... wait a minute...... Let me put it right.... Mick decided to ask... thats better....

 

 

"They are! As if its never obvious to both of them..." I replied annoyed to this..Ugh! They're being cheezy that it could melt the whole shop...

 

 

"But they look cute together right P?"  Mick comments...

 

 

" Yeah... but were cuter together..." I murmured against my breath...

 

 

"What is it P?" Mick asks obliviously....

 

 

"Nothing, I said lets sneak around to them..." I quickly replied to the boy...

 

 

"But my mom said that sneaking around other people is not good P... Lets mind our own business..." Mick reminds me... Well not be sneaking out like thieves right?

 

 

"We'll not be sneaking into them... lets just see what they're doin.." I explained to the boy..

 

 

"Its still the same P.... They have their own lives too.." Mick reasons out...

 

 

"Mick......"  "P'Om"...."Mick..."........"P'Om!"

 

 

Fine! I surrender to this cute rascal... He's using again his cuteness.... So theres nothing I could do about it... O well.... We continued to stroll around Siam... I saw a Music Store and found a new album of my favorite band.... Cool... I found Mick meddling with the cute key chains in the stall..... He's a fan of key chains huh? Now i have an idea what to give him for his birthday.. hehehhehe

 

 

We are still strolling around Siam when we came across a child crying... As how he looks... he's not a beggar or something like that... He dresses fine for a beggar... Min quickly went to the child and grabbed my hand tookme to where the crying child is... What do you think of me? A public service person?

 

 

"P! This boy is lost... Lets help him P!" Mick pleads.. Again with his puppy eyes huh? "Whats your name huh?" I asked the boy.... the he started crying... Hey! I didnt do anything ok!! "What did you do to him P?" Mick then carries the kid and starts to rub his back to calm down... "Lets help him please P?"

 

"Fine! Lets look around for his parents... They must be looking for him.... If we cant see them, lets take him to the police... They might be looking for him there..." I explained to Mick. We were about to look for this lost child's parent when the kid suddenly calls someone... "P'Jane!" The kid called out.

 

 

Then a cute girl approaches us and instanly hugs the kid... Wait a minute... They know each other? "where have you been Bank?"The cute lady asks the boy... "I was just looking at the teddy bears when you dissapeared..." The boy then explains.... We found out that she was the little boys sister... He got separated when he went to see the giant teddy bear inside the toy store...

 

 

"Thank you so much for taking care of my younger brother.... How can I repay you?" The cute girl then asks... Well... ahahahha.... I know how... *grins*

 

 

"You could give us your phone number *winks*" I smoothly say... "P'Om! " Mick then again reacts... What? Cant I atleast have her number right? "You know what, youre so cute.... ok I'll give you my number..." I thought i was the one she was talking to... But then I was shocked when she gave her number to Mick! Ugh! This sneaky liitle rascal uses his cuteness to take what he wants again .... They hailed a taxi and went away just like that... We too hailed a taxi and went back to school before Per will kill us for being so long...

 

 

We went back to the club room only to find out that the club room was empty... That stupid Per.. I'll gonna smack his head if I see him again... We managed to fix Mick's horn which made him so happy... Just seeing him happy makes me happy too.. Like how happy he was when Bank's sister finnaly found him... Feel happier seeing him happy.. This kid really knows how to put a smile in my face... "P'Om... come close i wanna tell you something.." Mick says... I moved closer and leaned in... Then he kissed my cheeks which shocked the hell out of me. "Thanks for everything P" He tells me with all smile then gave me one of the keychains he fondled before... Wow! "It matches with mine too" he explains then shows the same keychain with mine..... Thank God nobody's here... I stood up and grabbed him by the arm and wrapped my arms around him in a warm hug... "You know that I cant stand to say no to you Mick... Know that i like you Mick...." I finally managed to say those words Ive been keeping up... "I like you too P, and you should know that...." Mick replied... I hugged him tighter as a respond....

 

 

The moment seems magical when all a sudden.....

 

"Now thats a sight you dont see everyday..." I was shocked to hear a voice not far away from us..

 

 

"PER? MAWIN?" We shouted in chorus....

 

 

 

 

 

 

-END-

 

 

 

 

 

note:

There you have it guys... my 2nd story.... hope you liked it....

 

sorry if its quite lengthy... and everything....

 

 

 

Comment below what ship i should be doin next...

 

 

 

till next time...

 

 

 

 

RJ signing off......