The Cabin (part 2): Phun, the Jealous Monster [phunnoh]

LOVESICK crazy chronicles.....

Noh’s POV

 

The sunshine from the window woke me from my sleep. I feel a heavy arm around my waist and a leg around my leg. I checked the man sleeping behind me. Phun is still sleeping and I checked the clock hanging in the wall, it says it’s 6 in the morning. This is not my usual waking time but since I’m not in my comfortable bed, I haven’t slept so well. It doesn’t help that I always heard a voice coming from outside which made my sleeplessness worse. This cabin is haunted!

 

“Phun! Wake up!” I tried to awaken the sleeping monster beside me but it seems that he is still wandering in the dream land. Well, I’ll get up now.

 

So I got off the bed and made some stretching. I feel like a walking zombie right now. I went to the sink to drink water. Why the hell did Phun decided to stay in this haunted cabin.

 

“Morning Noh!” someone greeted me in the middle of my random thoughts which made spit all of the water in my mouth in a blow. I turned around to find out who the hell did it.

 

“God Earn! Don’t sneak around people greeting them!” I told him while holding my chest.

 

“Oh? Why so jumpy first thing in the morning Noh?” Earn asked me after looking into my horrible face.

 

“I haven’t had much sleep last night. I’ve been hearing some strange voice outside our door.” I explained to him

 

“That’s odd; we haven’t heard anything last night.” Pete commented. Apparently he was with Earn and I just realized that he’s here.

 

“Good for you Pete!” I replied to Pete with a sarcastic tone.

 

“Well, let’s all prepare breakfast so that we’ll be able to start the meeting and probably finish them early.” Earn suggested. It’s just easy for you to say! You are an early bird and good at everything!

 

Even though I feel like a dead man walking around I tried my best to help Earn and Pete. These two really are good at these things. As if they have been living under the same or have been married for a long time. I envy their skills. Maybe if I have some of their skills, my ma would be so happy with me that she’ll buy me anything I want. Why is it that I’m not good at cooking? Sigh!

 

A few moments later, Win came and helped us prepare breakfast. Then the dog and the cat (Per and Mark) followed while arguing on something again. These two haven’t found peace yet. They have been arguing or debating on something. Whether or not it’s about Win or not, they’ll found something to clash on.

 

“Stop it the two of you! Arguing so early in the morning! You better stop or I’ll swear you two will be rolling down this mountain before breakfast” Pete warned them. Looks like I’m not the only one who got too much of their clash.

 

Good thing that the surroundings are now peaceful. The birds chirping on the trees, Earn, Pete and Win are cooking breakfast, Per and Mark is picking up woods for the campfire later, and I’m just sitting here watching the while enjoying my cup of coffee. I tried my best to help them but I guess these hands of mine are not suitable for cooking since I burned the egg I was cooking and I believe that they don’t want to waste food. So they just let me enjoy my cup of coffee.

 

If you’re asking if Phun is now awake, well, he is but I guess his adventure in wonderland didn’t went well since he’s been grumpy the moment we saw him and right now, he’s taking shower.

 

The last ones to wake up and the recipient of the lazy – awards goes to … drum roll please… Ohm and Mick! Around of applause for them please.

 

“Hey tardy couple, what did you do that made you wake up late? We tried to knock on your door but there’s no response.”Pete teased them. “But they were the first ones to go to bed right?” Earn added with a smirk.

 

“Hey! The bed is relaxing and I haven’t felt that good to sleep since forever!” Ohm explained.

 

We just laughed at the sight of those two. During our meal, I told them about what I’ve heard last night and everyone went silent. “I swear, this cabin is haunted!” I told them. “Are you sure about what you’ve heard P’Noh because we haven’t heard anything.” Per added. “I’m pretty sure of it! The sound was so low that it’s almost a moan” I continued to explained. All of a sudden, Ohm chocked out. So Mick handed him water. “Ohm, eat slowly will you? No one is competing with you!” I scolded him. “Shut up! Why would you tell ghost stories when we are eating! Are you crazy? Besides, save that later for the campfire stories.”  Ohm replied.

 

“Fine! Fine! But why is your face red?” I asked him. “Of course it will be red! I chocked you idiot! I almost lost air!” Ohm explained. “By the way, what time did you heard that strange noise?” Ohm asked. “Around 3 am, I guess…” after saying that, Mick coughed from drinking his water. “You alright Mick?” I asked him sincerely.  “Something just got stuck on the throat P. I’m alright.” He responded. Everyone is smirking after hearing that respond and I don’t know why. I just forget about that matter and continued eating.

After that, we fixed everything up and prepared for the meeting or which became a discussion about next year’s events. We called Fi for the details of the upcoming events so that we may be able to discuss them as well. There were arguments between Earn and Phun, well it’s unavoidable since they have the same ego. Pete and I managed to cool their heads down before it goes to the next level. Per suggests every now and then, which is a sign that he’s eager to participate. Well, I guess Per can be a good Music Club president of he’s not goofing around.

 

“Where’s Mark and Win?” I asked when I realized that Mark and Win disappeared. “They’re just strolling around with Mick, they got bored listening to this discussion.  “So, Ohm got bored too I guess?” Phun asks Ohm smirking. “Yes I am Phun. So let’s get this done so that I’ll be able to roam around. I still haven’t explored around the area.” Ohm answered Phun in a mocking tone. “That’s because you’re busy exploring something else..” Phun retorted which made everyone chuckle. Per was laughing his off and I don’t know why they are doing so. “Shut up Phun!” Ohm replied in a annoyed tone with a blush on his face like a cherry.

 

Finally! After what it felt like forever, we are done with the discussion and time now to relax. Damn my back and my neck hurts. It’s because Phun wrapped himself up beside me leaving me unable to move. This is his entire fault! I should make him massage me but I don’t want to do that anymore. Because the last time he massaged me, I was unable to move for half a day. He was supposed to make my muscles relax but what he did was made my muscles sore as hell! So I promised myself that no more massages from Phun!

 

“What’s the matter Noh?” Pete might have seen me rubbing my neck. “My neck is painful right now.” I answered him. “Earn gives the best massages.” Pete suggested. With that I went to earn and had my massage.

 

 

 

 

Phun’s POV

 

I was wondering where Noh has been. I want to apologize to my actions towards hi this morning. Well, I dreamt that I was seeing Noh and Earn having intimate moments right in front of me.  I know it sounds impossible but it also sounds possible. That would be the worst thing to happen to me and I don’t know what I would do if that ever happened.

 

“Pete, have you seen Noh?” I asked Pete when I saw him reading a book. “Oh, Noh’s with Earn, they’re heading upstairs.” Pete replied. His answered stirred the green monster inside of me. Calm down Phun, don’t over react.  “Thanks Pete.” I tried to sound convincing.

 

I went upstairs and heard that familiar voice coming from the bedroom where Noh and I were sleeping. I leaned in and listened to the noise coming from the room.

 

“Oh god Earn! That the spot! Ah…” It’s Noh and from the sound of it, he’s enjoying. Anger boiled within me but I tried my best to calm down. I continued to listen. I might be just over reacting again. “Shh… lower your voice Noh. Someone might hear us” that was Earn’s voice. “But… God Earn! You really are good with this… I hope Phun does it like this…” Noh… why did you do this to me. I thought you love me. Anger rose exponentially.

 

I opened the door … “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” I shouted my heart out. With tears running from my face and a broken heart I saw Earn and Noh froze from what they are doing. I can’t believe that they are… having a massage? The both of then froze from what they are doing.  With shocked expression painted in their faces.

 

“Phun? It’s not what you think we’re doing.” Noh explained. I was too shocked myself that I don’t know what to say. “Ok… I’ll leave this matter to the both of you, so let me excuse myself.” Earn said then left the room.

 

Now the both of us stood in awkward silence. “What the hell was that Phun?” Noh asked calmly. “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? YOU’RE ASKING ME WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT. WHAT THE HELL DID THE BOTH OF YOU DOING?” I screamed at him. “Calm down Phun… it’s not what you think what we’re doing.” He tried to reason out but angered rushed into my senses. “NOW EXPLAIN WHAT WAS THAT NOH!” I replied. He took a deep breath and tried to compose himself. “Earn was giving me as back massage… ok?” He explained again. “A massage?” I cooled down. “Why the hell will Earn give you a massage?” I continued. “Because the man in front of me wrapped himself that I was unable to move which leads to me having this sore back pain and neck you .” Noh explained while grinning. Realizing my fault, i slowly stared at the floor. Again, I over reacted. Jealousy won over me instead of hearing him out first. He cupped both of my cheeks and slowly lifted my head. “It’s alright Phun.” After saying that he hugged me tight. “There’s no need for you to be jealous of Earn, he and Pete are in a relationship now.” He continued. I didn’t know that Pete and Earn are in a relationship since they acted the same as usual. “I’m sorry Noh, I dreamt last night that you and Earn had…” I explained but e cut him off. “I know… ok, I understand you.” He said calmly while rubbing the back of my head. We stayed like that for a few moments. “I you’re not as freaky as Ohm is.” I told him. “Why?” he asked. “Last night, or more exactly, last 3 am.” I hinted him. “You mean... Oh my god!” Noh was laughing his off after realizing the thought.

 

“I just want to sleep after Earn’s massage…” Noh retorted. “What about the campfire?” I asked him. “Nah! I’d rather snuggle up with you. I still have a lot of hours of sleep to chase.” He replied. We lay in the bed and forgot what happened earlier...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Merry Christmas everyone! here's part two and two more to go. 

 

I still don't know whether or not I'll include the scenes or not... 

I'll tell you if i already decided. ...

 

 

bye bye for now........

 

 

love love 

 

 

 

Rj

signing off...