The Cabin (part 4): Win’s Choice [perwinmark]

LOVESICK crazy chronicles.....

 

Win’s POV

 

 

It’s already night now. Earlier this day Mark, Mick, and I went for a stroll around the cabin. We talked a lot and it seems like Mick and P’Ohm is going steady now and I’m really happy for them. I had a strong feeling that what P’Noh heard during the first night was them. But let’s keep it as a secret ok?

 

We had a lot of fun but Mark decided to go back so Mick and I are the only ones to continue and we lost track of time. We discovered a waterfall nearby so we told P’Pete about it since he was eager about finding a good place to swim.

 

Night time has come and it’s time to set up the camp fire. But P’Noh and P’Phun is still not here. “Per, P’Phun and P’Noh is still isn’t here and I haven’t seen them since we got back here” I asked Per concerned. “Me too, I haven’t seen them since the meeting ended.” Per replied. “I’m getting worried about them already.” I told him. “Nah, I’m pretty sure they can handle themselves” Per assured me. It seems like P’Pete had heard our conversation. “Phun and Noh got tired today and apparently, they are sleeping now so let’s not bother them.” He told us. “That bastard! Already sleeping without asking my permission, that is against my rule!” P’Ohm retorted which made us all laugh.  “Why you laughing? I told you, I’m the king of this cabin right?” He said grinning. “Well, I guess king Ohm completely forgot to bring some towels.” P’Earn answers. P’Ohm felt embarrassed since he kept quiet and his ears turned red. Oh… what is going in here? Per burst out laughing.

 

It took us quite a while before the laughing died down. Mick told us the story that happened during the first day about how P’Ohm told Mick to get some towels without realizing that he was standing in front of Mick and P’Earn. It was Per who did that and the two had a chase around the campfire.

 

“Let’s play a game…” P’Earn suggested. “What game P?” Mark asks. “It’s called numbers game. It’s like spin the bottle without the bottle. You give a number greater than 5 then we’ll count off until we reach that number, when the counting stops, the last person who said the number will pick either truth or dare.” P’Earn explained. “Nice! It’s good!” P’Ohm commented. “Oh, someone’s excited.” Per retorted. “I’ll have my revenge! It would be better if Noh and Phun are here but I guess its ok. Bwahahahahhaahha.” P’Ohm said.

 

We started the game and Mick was the first one to be asked and P’Earn will be asking. “So Mick, truth or dare?” P’Earn asked grinning.

 

“I guess I’ll choose truth P.” Mick responded. “Hmm…..  Did you and Ohm already do it?” P’Earn asked smirking. “Did what P?” Mick asked confused. “You know…. *wink*” Mick might have understood what P’Earn means since he was starting blush in deep red. He looked at P’Ohm and the both of them blushed harder. Mick seems like he’s asking permission from P’Ohm and the tanned boy nods his head as an answer. Mick lowered his head to hide the embarrassment and slowly nodded his head. The 5 of are dying out of laughter. Both Mick and P’Ohm lowered their heads out of embarrassment.

 

The laughter died down and were back to the game every now and then Per would make some cat calls to P’Ohm and Mick but they just smile it out.

 

“So…. Win, truth or dare?” P’Pete asks. “Eh? Me?” I asked in confusion. “Yep, you are the last number.” P”Pete explained.  Well, I was lost in my world so I haven’t seemed to know. “I’ll choose true P” I told him. I don’t know what P’Pete might want me to do so better not to go there.

 

“So, Pepper or Mustard?” P’Pete asked. “Huh?” I asked him. “Pepper or Mustard?” he repeated. “Hmm….. I guess I like peppers more than mustard.” I replied plainly. But he smirked and I don’t know what he’s implying right now. I looked around and everyone seems to be smirking and the only person who’s not smiling is Mark. He looks sad.

 

“You ok Mark?” I asked him. “I’m ok Win…” he replied but his eyes are saying the opposite. I’m worrying about him now.

 

We continued to play and P’Ohm had his revenge on Per. Per chose dare so P’Oh dared him to run around . Left without a choice, Per undressed himself and ran around . We were laughing our hearts out to see the sight.

 

P’Pete got dared to dance y in front of everyone and it was hilarious. While P’Earn chose truth and revealed that him and P’Pete are now together as a couple. I’m happy for the both of them.

 

We played some more and the night ended. P’Earn is sleepy so he and P’Pete went to bed. Per teased the before they go. But they just smiled at the thought.

 

Per left to go to use the bathroom. Which left me with Mark since P’Ohm and Mick left the game half way through since Mick got tired from our walk and decided to go to sleep early.

 

“Win…” Mark broke the silence. “Do I have a chance?” he added. I was caught off guard. I don’t know how to respond. I was just staring at him without saying anything. “You love Per right?” he asks again. I lowered my head. I don’t know why he’s telling me this. “It’s obvious, you know. The way you look at me is different when you look at him. Your smile is sweeter when you’re around him than with me.” He added. He looked at me and lifted my head to face him. “I already accepted that Win, I lost to Per. I may have lost this but you are still my friend. You are still Win, my Win. I’m still your friend. I’m still the Mark that you befriended. But I need to let go now, Win. I need to let go of you for me to be able to move forward.” A tear fell from his eye. “I love you Win. But even as a friend… I will always love you Win.” I can’t take this anymore. I hugged him tight. He’s crying hard now. I pat his back to make him calm down. “I’m sorry Mark. I’m really sorry. Sorry if I can’t give you the love that you wanted me to give.” I told him. I’m starting to cry too.

 

Moments later he broke the embrace and wiped his tears. He smiled at me beaming his warmest smile. “I’m still the Mark that you have known ok?” he said in his normal happy voice. I nodded as an answer.

 

After that, we were now back to normal. Talking about useless things like we used to do. Having laugh and stuffs. Per decided to join our company and the three of us had an amazing night talking while under the light of the moonlight and the millions of stars. This will be unforgettable experience that I will treasure for the rest of my life.

 

The next day we went to the waterfall in which he had a major blast. Mick and I had a lot of fun swimming around. P’Noh and P’Pete are having a competition right now on who has a longer breath underwater. P’Ohm is busy munching the food that we cooked. Per and Mark is having a serious talk right now and I didn’t bother to interrupt them.

 

Later that afternoon, it’s time to go home. We will be going home earlier since we finished the meeting early so there’s no need to prolong the vacation and according to P’Phun the food would not last until tomorrow since P’Noh ate them all.

 

We packed our bags. Mark went out first since he’ll have to use the bathroom. Leaving me with Per and I alone on this room.

 

“Hi!” he broke the silence. “Hi” I answered him back. “So, I’ve heard that Mark gave up on pursuing you eh?” He asked. I stayed silent. I don’t know how to react. He wrote something on a piece of paper. The silence filed the room.

 

“HEY LOVE BIRDS… when are you gonna go out, the others are waiting for you already.” Mark said goofily. I smiled at him. He gave the piece of paper and ran outside saying “There’s no need to rush…”

 

I’ll wait for you until you are ready to give me the answer…

 

You already know the answer for that….

 

 

And that is….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

i really dont know how to end this... im sorry...

sorry if its not that good.

 

but still...... enjoy

tell me your thoughts

 

again im sorry

huhuhuh

 

 

 

 

love love always

 

 

 

rj

signing off