Chapter 2- Introducing II

Something Kinda Crazy

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the wait! Like I said, I won't get that many opportunities to update, but when I do, I will try to do more than one chapter for you guys! And I'm sorry if some of the last names are weird, it's hard to think of Korean last names lol. Please let me know what you think and leave a comment. Also, be sure to correct me on my mistakes (English OR Korean, lol)

Thanks and enjoy!

 

Joy giggled as Jonghyun hugged her from the back. He snuggled his head into the back of her neck as she tried to wiggle free. He could smell her berry-scented shampoo. “Yah    “she giggled again, “where were you?” Jonghyun just ignored her question and buried himself into her hair more. “Jjong” she playfully whined. As she struggled to free herself from his loving grip, she noticed Irene and Onew approaching them.

Jonghyun was glad they showed up- he knew that Joy would keep on asking him hadn’t they arrived. He lightly let out a sigh of relief into his girlfriend’s hair. “Joy-Ah!” Irene smiled at her youngest friend. She gave her a hug, and then felt a head behind Joy. Irene stepped back for a second, confused, then saw Jonghyun’s face appear from her curtain of hair. “Jjong!” Onew exclaimed, happy to see his younger friend. Jonghyun finally let go of his Joy and went up to Onew to do their signature “SHINee” handshake. Joy and Irene looked on at their two boyfriends in amazement; their handshake was so diffucult to do, it took more than 30 seconds to complete. As soon as the handshake was complete, the four heard off-pitched singing down the hall.

Key and Wendy were in their own little world as they walked down. Key had his phone out in his hand- they were both singing/listening to Tiger JK’s “Reset” (without headphones in!), so the entire school could practically hear their performance. Key sang Jinsil’s part the loudest. “I wanna reseeeeet-yah!” His solo was interrupted when he tripped over a foot. He looked up to see it was Jonghyun.”Yah” he repeated, smiling at his friend. A hall monitor walked up to them, telling the two that they shouldn’t be playing music in the hall. “Mihane” Wendy spoke up and bowed. When the monitor walked off, Key made a face, making Joy laugh. “What’s up man?” Onew spoke, “You weren’t at school on Friday…what happened?” Key’s face turned to stone for a second and then he pretended to be confused. “Neh? Aigoo I had a bad cough” he quickly replied. Wendy shot him a look, but Key ignored it. There were a couple seconds of awkward silence before Irene spoke up. “We need to get to class…we don’t to rush at the last minute” she looked at Wendy for a second and led the way down the hall. Wendy rolled her eyes before proceeding with the rest of the group.  As they made their way down the hall, they could hear peculiar screaming…

“Aish!” “Anyioooo!” “Ow!” “Ugh!” “I will kill you Taemin-ah!” The group smiled when they recognized Seulgi’s voice. “Aigoo, she sounds mad” Joy commented. “She’s always mad” Jonghyun remarked, annoyed. They then see Taemin fall on the floor in front of them. He looks up and pants. “Hey guys” he greets, giving them a slight smile. He turns his sweaty head around and gets up. He tries to smooth his now-crumpled outfit when Seulgi appears out of nowhere. “YAH!” she yells, giving him a heavy WHACK on the back of his head with her notebook. “Aish!” Taemin exclaims, pretending to be hurt. “You’re so playful Taemin-Ah!” Seulgi complains. He shrugs. “I can’t help it”. His lips turn into a devious smile. “It’s hard to be serious around a cute girl like you” He leans in close to her, steals a quick kiss on her cheek and flees upstairs. “Yah!” she cries, embarrassed. Her cheeks turn red as she realizes everyone saw it. “Aigoo Seulgi, I wish I had a sweet boyfriend like you” Wendy sighed. At that, Key looks down at the floor as if he’s guilty. Irene notices this and smirks knowingly. “Anyio- he’s crazy!” Seulgi replies, playfully rolling her eyes. Everyone laughs- Taemin is a bit crazy at times, but that’s why everyone loved him. After a few moments of silence, Key asks “Eh, where’s Minho?”  The 5 minute bell rings. “Well, we can’t worry about that now” Onew responds, “We have to get to class”. The group nodded and said their goodbyes, all going their separate ways.

 

 

Hey! Are you here yet? Joy sent a text from her phone as she walked in class. She found her seat and sat down. Hi! Yes, coming soon…I’m so nervous Joy! Help :( Joy pouted a little. Yeri, don’t worry, your big cousin has your back. Can’t wait for you to meet the girls! She typed. Arrasso. Hey Joy, I gotta go. We’re pulling up! Byee! “Yay!”  Joy squealed in her seat. As she read the text, Taemin hopped in his seat next to her, scaring her. “Aish!” Joy said, hitting her leg on the desk due to her jumping in her chair. Taemin chuckled, then nodded at her phone. “Who are you texting?” “No one” Joy frowned, hiding her phone away from him. He tried to reach for the phone, almost falling out of his chair. Joy grabbed her notebook and slapped him on the forehead. “Yah!” he called, rubbing his new sore spot. “Keep on being nosy and I’ll tell Seulgi” Joy giggled, remembering what just happened in the hall. “Yah” Taemin said more quietly, deciding to let his curiosity go to avoid getting ratted on.

 

 

Jonghyun tapped his foot on the floor as he began to write the opening questions for his class. He hated English- he would always get distracted, but today, he was extra distracted. As he wrote the answer to the first question, his teacher came in, letting them know they have 5 minutes before reviewing the questions. Question 2: Who was the girl introduced in Chapter Two? Who WAS that girl? Jonghyun thought. He wasn’t thinking about the girl in the question-he was thinking about the girl he saw earlier. She had that peculiar face shape, that special gait to her walk, those familiar long legs and those piercing brown eyes. But she had blonde hair…her hair was brown when they…Jonghyun tried to shake his head of the thoughts. No, it couldn’t be HER. She was in Taiwan. She COULDN’T be back…could she? Why would she be back?

*Flashback*

After putting away his books in his locker and smoothing his hair, he made his way down the hall to see Joy. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he sees a tall blonde girl turn the other direction. He stops. Was she watching him? He decides to investigate and heads back  the other way. She sharply turns down a smaller hallway. He saw a glimpse of her face- he squinted as he tried to get closer…should he approach her and get her attention? Feeling someone follow her, she turns her head back 20 degrees and freezes, then runs down the hall and up the east stair wing. “Yah!” Jonghyun called out, but she was gone. He stopped at the stairs she went up, panting. He wanted to follow her, but he knew that Joy was waiting for him. He sighs and walks back down.

*Flashback Ends*

As he was thinking about what happened, his eyes catch sight of a girl looking at him in the window. He jumped back in his seat, scared. He looked around the class, trying to make eye contact with his classmates. No one saw her but him? He gulped and looked back to the girl. She did look like her, but it was hard to tell. The wind was blowing outside, so her blonde hair was covering half her face. He just stared in shock; he didn’t know what to do. After a few seconds, she slightly showed a crooked smile and walked away. Jonghyun was still fixated on the window. It can’t be. No. “KIM JONGHYUN!” his teacher called. “Neh?” he asked, finally turning his head away. “Since the answers seem to be at the window, how about you come up here and write it, neh?” she snapped, walking over to shut the blinds. He rolled his eyes and sighed before going up to the board.

 

 

Irene and Onew walked hand-in-hand into class. When they arrived, everyone made sounds of  fake disgust and feigned sickness. Irene just laughed and said “Haters!” Onew laughed at her fake anger. They eventually let go of each other’s hands and sat down in their desks. Irene sat in front of Onew. As she took out her mirror and applied her lipgloss, she noticed Onew’s reflection smiling at her. She shut her mirror and swiftly turned to face him, blushing. “Mwo?” she asked, hitting his shoulder. “You still haven’t answered my question” he stated. “Which one?” she asked. Onew arched a brow at her. “Oh yeah…that one” she sheepishly smiled. Her thoughts carried her to last night…

*Flashback*

Irene doodled in her Korean Literature book as she held her phone to her ear. It was 1:30 in the morning. She was sleepy, but she never got a chance to talk to Onew on schoolnights, so she took advantage of this Sunday. “So Dad said that if I apply early and with my volunteering background, I could easily get into Korea University, but Seoul University is more prestigious, so I’m thinking about there too. Any others are out of the question for him” Onew chuckled. “So what do you think? Which one should I apply to? I remember your parents mentioning Seoul, so I might choose there. And we’ll be together…” Irene bit her lip and picked up the booklet. Bon Voyage! Bienvenue a l’université de Vernis! it said. She trailed her pinky along the picture of the Eiffel Towel on the front. “Irene? Irene-Ah?” Onew said. “Neh? Let’s just wait, arachi? We have months to apply and we’re at the top of our class, so there’s no worry, neh? It’s still the beginning of the year, we have so many possibilities…” She glanced at the pictures of happy students and French monuments. I may pick Seoul but there’s no rush…” “Arasso” Onew sighed, “But let me know when you have an answer…cause I really wanna do the Korea University application, it’s shorter!” he joked. “You pabo!” Irene laughed at her boyfriend’s silliness.

*Flashback Ends*

Irene’s face dropped for a second and then she smiled. “Yah, I said give me some time…” she playfully hit him on the head. “Song Irene and Lee Onew!” Their teacher called. “Neh?” They both looked up and asked in unison. “Since you are having a great conversation, how about you two show us your answers to last night’s homework on the projector?” They both smiled, throwing Mr. Hyun off. It’s not like they didn’t know they answers. She was Song Irene, current valedictorian and he was Lee Onew, current salutatorian of Yongsei High.

 

 

Wendy took out her art supplies and sat at the table beside Key, who had his head down. “Yah! Kim Kibum!” she yelled, hitting the table. He jumped up, startled by the sound. “Do you want to fail ART?”  she inquired sarcastically. “Yah…” he grimaced. Wendy rolled her eyes. The only reason she took Art was because it was the only class that she could share with Key… Wendy’s thoughts slowly traveled back to Sunday afternoon…

*Flashback*

All the girls were at the neighborhood convenience store. They were getting items in preparation for next Saturday’s sleepover at Irene’s…and also just to pick up a couple of treats and snacks. While Joy was taking a selfie by the freezers, Irene was piling ramen and strawberry cookies in her handcart. Seulgi and Wendy were near the back of the store, picking out chips. “Sooo…Wendy-Ah?” Seulgi grinned. “What’s up with you and Key?” Wendy looked at her friend. “Neh?” She asked, confused. “I heard you two went to see that new rom-com” Seulgi said, leaning closer to Wendy. “Neh…wae?” Wendy arched a brow, noticing Seulgi’s mischievous face. “Did you…you know” Seulgi nudged Wendy’s side, imitating a kissing face. “Neh?” Wendy asked again. “Aigoo..Ani!” she hollered, realizing Seulgi’s implication. “Key is like a brother to me! No way!” She hit Seulgi’s shoulder. “YAH!” Seulgi roared, slightly scaring Wendy. She forgot how quickly Seulgi can get y. “Don’t get mad at me for thinking that!” She grabbed a bag of Shrimp-flavored chips. “He’ll tell you eventually” she muttered angrily, walking off. “Mwo? Yah!” Wendy called, but Seulgi continued to the register.

*Flashback Ends*

He’ll tell me eventually? Wendy thought. That he…Ani, that can’t be. “Yah, Key” Wendy gulped nervously. “Is there something you wanted to tell me? Like on…Saturday?” “Neh?” Key asked, then was silent for a while, thinking. “Was there something I wanted to tell you…” he trailed off, his chin- a sign that he was deep in thought. Wendy held her breath. “Oh yeah! I passed my driver’s test! Third time’s a charm, right? I can drive you to school now!” Key interjected, giving Wendy a high-five. She exhaled, thankful that his answer was the opposite of what she was expecting. As her hand met his, Key’s pupils constricted within seconds. He was her BFF, and she knew him well. His pupils constrict only for two reasons: he is shocked/scared or he’s lying. He wasn’t shocked or scared. Wendy raised her eyebrows at him. Was he lying to her? Seulgi’s words rang in her head “He’ll tell you eventually”…But why would he lie? Key noticed her strange face. “Mwo?” he said. Wendy shook her head, taking out her drawing paper and paint, starting her work. “Ani, it’s nothing”.

 

 

Minho walked into his statistics class. He sighed, he didn’t get a chance to meet up with the buddies. As he took out his textbook, he received a text. Minho-Ah, Solji, a junior girl who was crushing on him wrote, You want to go bowling this Saturday? I know this cool place… Minho sighed. Part of him wanted to, but part of him didn’t. This weekend was the boys’ soccer/”man” sleepover anyway. They did it every semester. Spend the night at Onew’s house, pig out and rage over the game. Mianhe Minho replied. I promised this weekend with the boys. He paused, already feeling her disappointment. He sighed and hit ‘send’. Solji was a cute girl, but he didn’t know how he felt about her…she was just so clingy sometimes…maybe it was just his attitude recently. Maybe this weekend the boys would cheer him up and he would be back to his ‘normal’ self again. He exhaled as he began his classwork.

 

 

Yeri jiggled her leg as she sat in the chair. She and her parents were in the Vice Principal’s office. Vice Principal Kyung smiled at Yeri and her parents, handing them a booklet, while handing Yeri her class schedule. “Well, it seems like you’re all set” he exclaimed. “I hope you enjoy your time here at Yongsei, and be sure to study hard and have fun…don’t take anything for granted and make the most of your time here”. He leaned forward, his voice becoming lower at the end. Her parents exchanged a worried glance. Yeri widened her eyes at Mr. Kyung. What did he mean, don’t take anything for granted? There was a moment of awkward silence then Yeri stood up abruptly, shaking Mr. Kyung’s hand. “Kasahamnida” she said and bowed. She turned to her parents and gave them a reassuring smile. They bowed to Mr. Kyung and followed their daughter out of the office. Yeri hugged and kissed her parents as they were about to leave. “Yeri-Ah! My baby!” her mother exclaimed, putting her hand on her chest dramatically, “Already in high school!” Yeri smiled a bit. Her dad ruffled her hair. “Study hard and make friends, arachi?” he said. “Neh appa” Yeri nodded and smiled, thinking of Joy. As they turned and left, she exhaled. She continued out the office and stopped before going into the hall. She took a deep breath as the bell rang, signaling the students to be released from their first class. She took another breath as she opened the door and stepped out into the hall.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******POSTER CREATED BY PICTURESQUE GRAPHICS/ @stella----Check Her Out----She's Awesome*********

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/915079/picturesque-graphics-closed-finishing-request-graphics-kpop-hiring-postershop-graphicshop-portfolio-graphicschop

5E7O73T.png