Chapter 5- Eyes On You

Something Kinda Crazy

Music: "Odd Eye" by SHINee (lol surprise, surprise)

Hey guys! I'm going to try to have a recommended song that you guys can listen to while you read the chapter, but I won't gurantee one everytime though. And thanks for reading- 200 views! Yay lol. Again, let me know what you think and correct me on any mistakes. xx

 

Chanyeol smirks as she sees Joy and Yeri pass him. So she’s a freshman, eh? He pulls out his phone and dials Tao. Yoboseyo? “Neh, Tao” he whispers “you know that girl that bumped into us today?” Neh. Mwo? “Well it turns out she is a freshman” he laughs. Omo..what are you planning to do? “Well, she’s kinda cute…and you have no faith in me” Chanyeol states. Because you’re Chanyeol, I have no faith in you-what do you plan to do? Tao asks again. “Don’t worry, I just plan to go on one of my conquests…it’ been a while and I think this is going to be fun…a little excitement! And she’s Joy’s cousin too!” Chincha? Tao replies. “Neh” Chanyeol responds. “Freshmeat” he says with a low voice. As the girl gain distance on him, Chanyeol lets Tao go. “I gotta go…the quest has begun my chingu.” Good Luck Tao scoffs and hangs up.

 

Jonghyun breaks free from her grasp and turns to face her. “Krystal?” he almost shouts, and she swiftly pulls him close and lays a finger on his lips. “Shhh” she sounds. He looks around for a second and turns back to her. “Krystal? You’re back? Why are you here?” Questions begin to flow out of him. She just smiles and sits on a bench near them. She crosses her legs and twirls her hair. “And you’re blonde…” He then remembers the girl who he saw today. “Th…That was you” he stammered. She nods. He turns mad. “Why were you following me?” She smiles again. “For fun.” He glares, walking up to her. He closes his eyes for a second, trying to grasp this information. He opens them again and looks down at the grass. “Is..Is Kai back too?” “Yep!” she replies with a feel of twisted giddiness. He sighs. “I’ve missed you…I’ve missed everyone” she says and stands up. She smirks and circles him like a hawk, waiting for a reply. He grits his teeth. “What do you want, Krystal?” he asks. She stops and pulls him close again, their noses 2 inches away. “You.” She looks him dead in the eye. At that, Jonghyun gulps.

 

Irene grips her books and nervously enters the room. She sees about 12 other students, all looking at her. She was about a minute late. She was never late, but she stood outside the door for at least two minutes, trying to calm her nerves and decide if she really wants to do this. She bows a little and quickly finds her seat. A couple of people smile sympathetically at her- they can tell she’s nervous. A girl walks up to the podium in the room and turns on a projector. ‘Study Abroad, Broaden Your Horizons’ it reads. She clears and begins. “Annyeong, I’m Gong So Young, President of the International Club and a student worker of the Yongsei Study Abroad Program. I’m here with Ms. Sung, the facilitator of the program. You’re probably here if you want to study abroad through Yongsei High/University- in places like Japan, China, United States, England even France. Irene perked up when she said France. So Young continued with the presentation, passing out packets along the way. Irene stared at the packet on her desk. ‘Yongsei Study Abroad Information Packet and Consent/Registration Forms’. She gulped. “This is a huge and important packet- take it seriously!” So Young said. “Get your parents to go over it with you and fill out the consent and release forms by November 1st. Then we will have a month to go over the first part of your application. The rest of the pack is due by March 10th- before Spring Break! Kasahamnida and I hope you all consider studying abroad!” She bowed and everyone clapped. , Irene thought. I have to let my parents sign before turning this in…ottoke? What am I going to do? She shoved the packet and her notebook in her bag, hoping no one would recognize her. She was almost out the door when she heard her name. “Song Irene.” She hissed, she was almost out. She turned around to see that it was Ms. Sung. “Neh?” she asked anxiously, trying to smile. “Sit down.” Irene curses inwardly and takes a seat next to her. The students have emptied the classroom; it was just them. “So, you want to study abroad?” Ms. Sung asks. “Neh, in France” Irene nods, looking at her hands. ‘Hhmmm…interesting.” “Neh?” Irene looks up, confused. I just thought you, you know being the current valedictorian and all would want to go the SKY* way.” “Ani…France…France seems cool” she replies. Ms. Sung lightly laughs at her reply. “Well, I hope you get accepted- France would be lucky to have a smart girl like you.” Ms. Sung stands up, ensuing that their conversation was over. “Oh, Kasahamnida” Irene smiles at the compliment. As Ms. Sung was about to leave, Irene stops her. “Ms. Sung?” “Neh?” Irene sighs. “Can you not tell anyone about this?” Ms. Sung arches a brow at her. “I’m…I’m still exploring my options, I don’t want anyone to hear about it and jump to conclusions.” Ms. Sung smiles. “Arasso…it’s a secret” she says and leaves. Irene lets out a huge sigh of relief, but her anxiety builds up again as she realizes that dinner with Onew’s parents is in 2 hours. She sighs again and grabs her bag, leaving the room.

*SKY- meaning either Seoul, Korea or Yongsei University- the top 3/elite schools in Korea.

 

“Annyeong” Hani says to Seulgi, smirking. “Hani...” Seulgi is frozen. Although she’s hard on the outside, she is scared as hell…Hani has always been the type to intimidate her. “Taemin…he’s cute.” Hani remarks, snatching a picture of them off Seulgi’s locker door. “Yah!” Seulgi starts, then Hani turns her head and gives her a look, shutting her up. “You’ve gotten brave…almost confident” Hani said, circling her, lightly touching Seulgi’s golden hair. “I like the new ‘do too…kinda hides your ugliness, neh?” Seulgi just stood there while Hani played in her hair, twirling her strands on her red fingers. No matter how much she wanted to say something, she couldn’t. She looked down at the ground while Hani examined her like a lab specimen. Hani grabbed the collar of Seulgi’s sweater. “Ooooh, designer” Hani exclaimed. “Must be nice to finally actually have money for a change! I remember when you were dirt poor, were lucky if you even had a sweater…” Hani reminisces. “You’ve changed a lot since middle school.” Hani remarks. “Hani…” Seulgi starts, sighing. She knew where Hani was going with this. “Ah, ah ah” she waves a finger in Seulgi’s face. She backs Seulgi into the lockers, inches away from her face. Seulgi looks to the side, unable to make eye contact with her. “It’s surprising how much you’ve changes, Seulgi-Ah” Hani stated, glaring at her. “Wh…What do you want?” Seulgi quivered. Hani steps away from her and paces for a while. “I’ve been bored…picking on weaker beings is tedious and unrewarding” she says, looking at the flyers on the surrounding walls. “I’ve decided to pick on someone…my own size” she turns and looks back at Seulgi, who gulps. “I know the real Kang Seulgi, and this is not her” she said, touching her hair again and flicking it. “You’ve been lucky for the past couple of years, and I plan to end your streak. I want to see your shame, your downfall.” Hani spits and walks off. Seulgi steadies herself against the lockers, watching Hani walk back down the hall. She realizes she’s shaking. Her fear turns to anger and she screams, hitting the locker in frustration.

 

Wendy is walking to her scooter in the parking lot and reading the teaser flyer for the college fair tomorrow. She is so excited she can barely hold it in. I need to dress nice Wednesday…gotta impress the representatives! she thinks. As she’s reading the list of colleges and universities, she trips over a group of rocks and stumbles. She tries to catch herself, but ends up bumping into someone and falling down on the concrete. “Aish!” she says, holding her scraped knee. She realizes the person who she bumped into was still standing over her. “Oh, Miah-“she chokes as she realizes that Hoya was standing in front of her. He just stares down at her, creating a dark shadow over her face. “M…M…Mianhe” she sputters, her cheeks flustering. Omo…he’s so attractive…yet so scary. She thought. He puts out a hand. “Neh?” she says, staring at it for a while. She eventually takes it, and he helps her up. “K…Komawo” she stutters, unable to look him in the eye. He picks up her books that were scattered and shoved them to her. She rocked a bit from the force. He steps forward, glaring at her. She looks up at him, scared. “If you tell anyone that I helped you” he threatens “I’ll kill you.” She was so shaken, she tried to form a word, but was drier than a desert. She simply nodded, biting her dry lip. He walked off, putting his hands in his pockets. Did that just really happen? Wendy thought. She stared off in his direction. Suddenly, everything became blurry. She started swaying and fell to the ground. The last thing she sees is her books beside her as her eyes close.

 

Key and Woohyun begin walking to the front of the school. They were talking about their stupid classes, and the upcoming play that they wanted to audition for. As they walk, Woohyun sighs. “Eh, Key” he starts. “Neh?” “What do you do if you like someone, but you know you can’t have them” Woohyun says anxiously. “Man, that’s tough to say” Key exhales .Woohyun looks at him, but Key doesn’t notice. “I know how you feel…I like someone, but the person is COMPLETELY off limits” Key complains. Woohyun raises his brow, confused. “Wait, do you mean We-““WENDY!” Key says as his eyes widen when he sees his other best friend on the ground. He runs up to her, holding her hand and patting her face. “Wendy-Ah! Wake up!” Woohyun sighs and goes up to them, deciding to not ask again.

 

Dongwoo poked LE on the shoulder as he tries to catch up with her fast walking. “Aigoo, yeppeo, you walk fast, neh?” He remarks, almost out of breath. “YAH! DON’T ING TOUCH ME! I’LL KILL YOU!” LE swings at him, her fist centimeters from his face. “Woah, now, don’t get all michi on me” he teases. “DIDN’T I TELL YOU TO OFF?” He scratches his hair. “Well, yeah, you did, but I decided not to.” She rolls her eyes. “You know the annual talent show that we host every year? You know I rap every year for it…I heard you rapping with Hoya after school last week…you’re good- almost as good as me” Dongwoo starts, unaware how much of a stalker he sounds like right now. LE’s eyes widen for a second, and quickly turn back to slits. Dongwoo sees this and smiles. “Well, I was thinking we could do a duo song this year…you and me…best rappers at Yongsei.” She pauses for a moment, considering it then goes back to her angry mood. She rapidly spins around and gives him a big SLAP! on his cheek. “Ow!” he hollers, red marks forming on the skin. LE smirks a bit and walks off. “ I TOLD you off!” she says and turns around for a second and flips him off. He returns the favor, raising his middle finger high in the hair and rubbing his sore cheek . “I love you too!” He yells.

 

Joy plops on her bed when she finally gets in the house. She was happy that this school day was over. She still had TONS of homework to do, but she got to rest right now. She smiles, thinking of Yeri and the day’s events. She took out her phone to see if she had a text from Jjong. ‘No new messages’. She frowns a bit and shrugs. She then goes to her Instagram, double tapping pictures of celebrities and her friends on her feed. She uploads a picture of her and Yeri that they took earlier today. She smiles at it. She then checks her phone’s calendar. She remembers that next Friday is dinner with Jonghyun’s parents. She squeals-this is the first time she’s meeting them. She is excited and nervous for it at the same time. Jonghyun said there’s nothing to be nervous about, but she just wants to make a good impression. She rolls over, staring at the ceiling. Life couldn’t be any better at the moment. Classes are great, she has a great group of friends, a loving boyfriend and now a little cousin to mentor. She’s in the clouds. Nothing can go wrong- she can only go up from here.

 

Yeri hums a song as stands at her door, searching for her keys in her purse. She is ready to change into her PJ’s and read her favorite book before starting on her homework .She finally finds them and takes them out. She focuses on a key ring picture- it was her and joy, when they were younger. She smiles; she was so lucky to have a big cousin like Joy-she doesn’t know where she would be without her. As she puts the key in the lock, she hears someone call her. “Yeri! Yeri-Ah!” She turns around to see a cute boy with silver/gray hair waving and smiling.

“Yeri…annyeong” Chanyeol says, smiling sweetly as he walks up on her sidewalk. “Annyeong…uhm” Yeri greets and then pauses, not knowing his name. “Chanyeol” he says, finishing her sentence and smiling.

 

Oooooohhh!!!!! LOL I hope you all enjoyed. And did you notice the girl who plays So Young? LOL from School 2015...if you haven't watched it, WATCH LOL. This story is very much influenced by that drama. :) I may have some more school 2015 characters pop up ahead. And sorry, this is a shorter update. Hopefully the other chapters will be longer. And Minho will be back in Chapter 6..dont worry! Rate, Rant, Review :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******POSTER CREATED BY PICTURESQUE GRAPHICS/ @stella----Check Her Out----She's Awesome*********

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/915079/picturesque-graphics-closed-finishing-request-graphics-kpop-hiring-postershop-graphicshop-portfolio-graphicschop

5E7O73T.png