Chapter 3- Introducing III

Something Kinda Crazy

Hey guys! Back with another chapter. I apologize for having so many characters, I know it can get confusing. So if you do get mixed up, just refer to the Foreward to look at them. :) Again, let me know if I made any mistakes.

Enjoy!

 

Hoya spat as he exited class. He adjusted the collar of his jacket. He was still pissed from the scowl he received from that bastard Onew. He wanted to punch him, to kick his , but Lay would never let him. Plus, ironically, this was the last school he could get into because of his poor conduct. He grunted. He knew his father’s connections were the only reason he was here. His attitude faded as Hani walked out of the next classroom. Half the hall became quiet when she walked down the hall. Hani smirked as she turned her feet to walk in his direction. As she passed, a couple of boys’ jaws dropped at her bombshell figure and outfit. Hani wore a red long-sleeved crop-top, accompanied by skin-tight faux leather pants. She finished off the risqué look with chunky 4 inch black sandals. She smirked even more at the attention, flipping her medium brown hair and blowing a kiss to her onlookers. Two boys closer to Hoya whistled at Hani. He clenched his jaw, trying to control his anger. “Man, does she have a boyfriend? ‘Cause if not I would…” One of the boys said, but before he could finish, Hoya grabbed him by his collar and slammed him against a row of lockers. “Aish, what the hell man…Ah!” Hoya punched him in the face before he could complete his sentence. “DON’T YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN OR YOU WILL BE DEAD, YOU HEAR? SHE’S MINE!!!!” The boy slightly smirked, and spit a mixture of saliva and blood in his face. A crowd started surrounding them, some saying “Ew” and “Oh” in disgust and surprise for the boy’s brave action. NO ONE crossed Hoya OR an Xfinite member. Hoya yanked the boy and slung him to the ground, then began to repeatedly punch him in the face and anywhere he could get his hands on. As Hoya was bruising him, he saw a black high heeled- sandal appear in his blurry black-eyed vision. He looked up. Hani was smiling at him sweetly. “Hani?” Hoya looked up at his girlfriend, panting. “Aw, Hoya” she kneeled down, touching a small cut on his cheek where the boy tried to scratch him. “Gwenchana?” she blinked seductively. “Neh” Hoya smiled. They both rose and she placed her heel on the boy’s throat. He looked up at her in surprise and she pressed her foot harder, creating more pressure on his windpipe. “Be grateful for those bruises and don’t cause trouble, arachi?” He gargled and gasped for air as she leaned down to him, her lips almost grazing his nose, “Or I’ll kill you with my bare hands”. She wiggled her manicured red fingernails across his face, then traced the purple bruises on his cheek. He winced at the contact. “That’s a nice plum blush color” she teased and rose up again, “thanks for inspiring my next nail color!” She turned her heel 360 degrees before removing it and grabbing Hoya’s arm. “Ka Ja” she said, smiling. Hoya turned around and kicked the boy in the ribs, producing a pained “umph!” from the helpless boy. They both turned away and continued down the hall.

 

Wendy, Joy, Irene and Seulgi all had their arms linked as they skipped down the hall. “Irene-Ah! I’m so excited for the sleepover this weekend!” Joy squealed, jumping up and down. “Yah! You’re wrinkling my sweater!” Seulgi shouted, frowning at Joy and letting go of her arm. “Mianhe” Joy said quietly. “Well, I hope the food is better than last year’s…it !” Wendy playfully stated. “Yah!” Irene scowled and proceeded to tickle her little sister. “Anyio! Ah!” Wendy cried, trying to rescue herself from the torture. As the girls were laughing and playing, they bumped into a group of boys. “Yah” they all said in unison, and looked up. It was SHINee: Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Key and…”MINHO!” the girls said excitedly. “We didn’t see you earlier, bug” Seulgi smiled.  Minho gave a slight smile and shrugged. The boys and girls exchanged a worried glance. “Well,” Joy jumped forward and grabbed Jonghyun’s hand. “Ka Ja!” The girls split up and grabbed their guys’ hands: Irene taking Onew’s, Taemin gripping Seulgi’s and Wendy grabbing Key’s. Seulgi and Joy snickered at Wendy and Key. Minho sighed as he realized he didn’t have a hand to grab. Wendy noticed it and called Minho. “Yah, dibidibidis!” Minho rolled his eyes; they all had weird nicknames for him. “You can hold my other hand”. Minho gave her a slight nod and held on to her hand. “Charisma!” Key caught Minho’s attention. “Neh?” He turned in his friend’s direction. “Why don’t you call that Solji girl, then you have someone’s hand to hold on to everyday, neh?” Wendy and Minho exchanged a look then looked back at Key. Was that jealousy talking? “Ani” Minho let go of Wendy’s hand and walked off. “Gwenchana”. “Minho, wait!” Wendy called as she jabbed key in the side. “Mwo?” Key asked, oblivious to what he had done. Minho smiled. “Come on, the group’s leaving us, we don’t want to lose them” he said and walked away.

 

Lay stood around a corner, looking over his shoulder as a guy approached him. The guy, who was hidden in a hoodie, handed him an envelope while Lay passed him a small plastic bag. “Komawo” Lay whispered and the guy just nodded as he left. “Oppa!” LE jumped on his shoulders. “Aish!” he yelled, trying to free himself from his little sister’s clutch. “Lea…Ani!!” he cried. She jumped off him, rolling her eyes and smacking her gum. “What are you doing, Lay?” I thought we weren’t that kind of gang…” “LEA!” he bellowed. “If you don’t want to be a part of Xfinite then you LEAVE! I do what is necessary and that’s IT! Whose side are you on anyways?!” LE bit her lip and diverted her eyes from Lay’s glare. She hated when he was like this…she wished that they all would go back to how it was before, when there were no enemies, when there was no Xfinite. When she looked away, she saw Suho walk down the hall, head hanging low. “Suho-Ah?” LE exclaimed, running to him. Suho looked up and slightly smiled as she ran up to him and gave him a bear hug. LE saw a couple of girls rolling their eyes at the display of affection. LE’s warm smile quickly transferred in to a deep scowl as she let go of Suho. “Yah!” she yelled, grabbing one of the girl’s necklace and slamming her against the wall. “What’s your problem?” “Can’t you see, he doesn’t want you? Aigoo, stop trying so hard” the girl retorted, rolling her eyes. The girl’s statement hurt her a bit, but she saved face. LE’s eyes turned to slits as she raised her arm and curled her fingers into a fist. As she drew her arm back, ready to strike, she felt a warm hand overlap hers. She turned around to see that it was Suho. “S..Suho?” she stuttered. “Yah, Lea, don’t do this...this basic girl is not worth it” he said, eyeing the girl. He slowly lowered her arm. Lea looked down at their hands; he was still holding hers. Her heart skipped a beat…if only he knew how she felt about him…”Yah, Suho, I told you not to call me by my real name...” she trailed off and let go of his hand. She then let go of the girl’s necklace and gave her another threatening glance. “Yah, who’s messing with my friend?” Hani said, walking up to the scene hand-in-hand with Hoya. The girl tried to shuffle away, but Hani grabbed her by her necklace. “Ani, not so fast” she smiled at the now shivering girl. Hani eyed her up and down before she spoke again. “Nice necklace” she remarked, trailing her red nails over the pearl beads before yanking it off, making the beads scatter all over the floor. She stepped closer to the girl, not breaking eye contact. The girl tried to turn her head away, but Hani clenched her jaw, digging her nails into the girl’s skin. “Look, I don’t know what you did, but STAY AWAY from my friend, arachi? Don’t do anything you’ll regret, sweetie.” The girl just blinked. Hani looked down, lightly chuckling to herself. The she noticed the girl’s pink ballet flats. “I like your shoes” Hani said before stabbing her heel on the girl’s foot. “Argh!” the girl screamed in pain. Hani removed her foot and smiled innocently as she headed back over to Hoya. The girl limped off, crying. LE stared in shock. Hani could be so evil sometimes. “Yah, Suho” Hoya grinned at his younger friend. Suho returned the smile and gave him a light punch on the arm. "I haven’t seen you this happy in months, right Lay?” Hoya exclaimed. Lay just stared at the ground, feeling guilty. LE awkwardly cleared as Suho sighed. To be honest, Hoya was right. Almost for the past year, Suho has been mostly quiet, elusive. Yeah, he was a part of Xfinite, but he was so lowkey, you’d almost forget he was. He was so quiet and secretive that Hoya almost beat him up one day, thinking he was a traitor. They all missed him, the old Suho. What happened? Why is he like this? “Come on guys” LE spoke. “Gotta hit the books, neh?” She tried to sound positive as she led the way down the hall. “Not really” Hoya said and rolled his eyes as they followed her down.

 

Yeri gulped as she continued down the hall. There were so many people. She unfolded her schedule and looked at the second class. Biology- room B34. She was on floor A. She looked around for stairs, but the crowds of students were blocking her view. She pulled out her phone, about to text Joy for help. She sighed. She was in high school; she didn’t need Joy to baby her. She put her phone away. She could do this herself. As she walked, she bumped into two boys, one with blonde hair and one with messy grey/silver hair. “Yah” the one with grey hair said. “Watch where you’re going.” “Mianhe” she bowed but they were already gone. She sighed as she continued down the hall, hoping she wouldn’t get lost.

 

Chanyeol took a piece of gum from his friend Tao as they proceeded down the hall. He scratched his grey/silver hair. “You didn’t have to be so mean to that girl, Channie” Tao remarked, “She was probably just a freshman.” “Whatever” Chanyeol replied. “She was in my way” he glared at two brunette guys passing by. “She’s a nobody.”

 

Dongwoo and Woohyun rolled their eyes as they passed Chanyeol and Tao. “Ugh, I hate those two” Woohyun remarked.“Chaneyeol’s such an … I’m surprised everyone doesn’t hate him.” “Yeah, but Tao’s not that bad…he’s just following him…he doesn’t know any better” Dongwoo added.  “Yeah, right” Woohyun scoffed. He’s just weak…he’s probably scared of him.” A few seconds later, they passed Xfinite. Lay and Hoya glared at the two. Dongwoo winked at LE and she squinted her eyes and gritted her teeth, storming off. “Ahaha!” Dongwoo laughed at her reaction. “So, when are you going to ask her out?” Woohyun teased. “Whatever” Dongwoo said, blushing and walking off.

As Red Velvet and SHINee walked down the hall, they saw a group of 5 students approach them. “” Key muttered under his breath. Onew gritted his teeth together in anger as he realized who was approaching. “ing Xfinite” Irene said. Within a few seconds, the groups were face-to-face with each other. Wendy’s eyes met Hoya’s for a second. He cocked a brow at her until she looked away. Key shot a concerned look at her. Jonghyun grimaced in Suho’s direction, but he just looked off into space. Joy noticed this- she raised her brows in confusion and took a step closer to Jonghyun. Irene and LE rolled their eyes when they made eye contact. “Stupid ” LE said under her breath. “MWO?!”  Irene screeched, hearing what she said. She jumped forward but Onew held her back. Lay smirked at this. “Hello…Minho” Hani stepped forward. Minho sighed and shot back an icy stare. “Hani.”. She mischievously smiled at him, and then turned to Seulgi. “Seulgi-Ah” she sarcastically stated, “Nice to see you.” Seulgi just looked away, her face becoming red with frustration. Taemin didn’t know what to do to help, so he just sympathetically rubbed her arms. “Well, well, well, well it isn’t nee and Red Garbage” Lay stepped forward, smirking at the two groups. Onew scowled and stepped forward. “Back off, Lay” he warned. “Or else, what, Jinki?” Lay prodded. “What are you going to do?” Silence filled the air. Onew narrowed his eyes as Lay narrowed his. Wendy started biting her nails as Minho took a step forward anxiously. Hoya balled his hands into fists, prepared for a fight.

What was going to happen?

“Joy!” Yeri yelled and waved, running up to her big cousin. Joy turned around and recognized her cousin, then smiled. “Yeri-Ah!” Joy squealed, running up to her little cousin. As they hugged, everyone turned to look at them, confused. “Who’s she?” LE asked, folding her arms.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******POSTER CREATED BY PICTURESQUE GRAPHICS/ @stella----Check Her Out----She's Awesome*********

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/915079/picturesque-graphics-closed-finishing-request-graphics-kpop-hiring-postershop-graphicshop-portfolio-graphicschop

5E7O73T.png